The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Dont you fuckin dare mention an award :lol:

:lol:

Lol awards are for tommorow on match day. The day where no award is given and the entire matchthread is filled with nothing but championship quality posts I will surely be very proud of the users here.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority

but backup CF is probably Leao

backup LW is Hauge

I see Mandzukic as a 3rd choice striker/utility player. Like if Ibra is hurt and Milan is having trouble scoring and need a target man

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Local hero also thinks Romagnoli is the best tackler in the world.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

backup LW is Hauge

I see Mandzukic as a 3rd choice striker/utility player. Like if Ibra is hurt and Milan is having trouble scoring and need a target man

Wouldn't be surprised at seeing Mandzu play a fair number
of his minutes on RW.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

backup LW is Hauge

I think MM17 will cement his place as 2nd choice ST. no doubt abt that.

Leao 2nd choice LW and 3rd choice CF

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised at seeing Mandzu play a fair number
of his minutes on RW.

I think MM17 will cement his place as 2nd choice ST. no doubt abt that.

Leao 2nd choice LW and 3rd choice CF

I'm skeptical of him making any serious contribution after a year+ without top flight football

At least for the first two months or so

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Mandzukic will take a few weeks to be fully match fit. Even his agent said as much. I wouldn't expect immediate impact until mid-Feb but then we will see a real fighter who can work well upfront in CF or wing.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Edin #Dzeko not called up for Rome-Spezia tomorrow. Officially for some physical ailment, even if it is rumored that yesterday in Trigoria there was yet another altercation between the Bosnian goalscorer and Paulo #Fonseca .

Club of clowns :lol:

If Ibra retires, we should get Dzeko. I'm dead serious.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score

backup LW is Hauge

Wasn?t Mandzu?s salary high for a 3rd choice?

He isn?t 3rd choice. Hauge is. No hate for Hauge but thats how things are.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I'm skeptical of him making any serious contribution after a year+ without top flight football

At least for the first two months or so

I would really be surprised if he doesn?t contribute right away tbh especially as a CF. His holdup game positioning headers etc etc will be on point

Im hoping we re winning 3-0 by half time next match so we can rest Zlatan and see Mario

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Conti: "I dreamed of a different path at Milan".
?There would be many things to say about what I have tried in these almost 4 years but at the moment I can't find the right words. Dear Milan, thank you for welcoming me into your wonderful story full of charm and glory, thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this shirt so prestigious and dreamed of by so many children, but above all thank you for introducing me to fantastic people that I will always carry in my heart ! I dreamed of a different path, I would have liked to do more, but despite everything I have always given my best to best honor the colors I wore and it was a privilege! Good luck for everything. Forever grateful. Andrew"
Beautiful message.
Best of luck for your future, Conti.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Same was said about Ibra, no?

Indeed. He was injured, he was in MLS, 38 years old. I mean Zlatan is Zlatan but a lot of people were also skeptical about him contributing positively right away

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wasn?t Mandzu?s salary high for a 3rd choice?

He isn?t 3rd choice. Hauge is. No hate for Hauge but thats how things are.

He's a free player + a great reputation, bound to get a decent salary

Same was said about Ibra, no?

There was issue at CF before Ibra and he had been actively playing in MLS

Now there is simply an issue of depth

Without even getting into their level of talent

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Update Neuhaus: Sportbild has reported that he has a fixed exit clause. True. According to our info, it is in the 40-mio-€ range & can be pulled in the summer. Neuhaus feels comfortable at BMG. Nevertheless: Transfer possible. Tendency: No change to FC Bayern!

If there is a Bennacer release clause and someone activates it

This guy would make a fantastic replacement

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Update Neuhaus: Sportbild has reported that he has a fixed exit clause. True. According to our info, it is in the 40-mio-? range & can be pulled in the summer. Neuhaus feels comfortable at BMG. Nevertheless: Transfer possible. Tendency: No change to FC Bayern!

If there is a Bennacer release clause and someone activates it

This guy would make a fantastic replacement

I can bet my left ball that no one is gonna leave this Milan anytime soon. It dont get better than this for footballers

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hawg is struggling at the moment and I would actually have him 4th at LW in the squad: Rebic, Leao, and Diaz are currently better options. It?s going to take Hauge time, no one seems to be giving up on him, just acknowledging that Italy isn?t Norway, where apparently they take calcio so seriously that peoples? fianc?s schedule dinner parties during big matches!

My wife will tell me, ?my parents are coming over but I let them know you will be watching Milan? or college/NFL football depending on what is on. I married a nice lady.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is what we will need to do to hold this fantastic team together and have a great chance of qualifying out of CL group stages...

exercise some buyout options:

Tonali obviously
Meite probably
Tomori TBD

Extend contracts:
Hakan
Donna

Extend loans:
Diaz obviously + buyout option that I will pay myself if we have to
Dalot: Fine as utility player if he?s willing for one more season

Add:
RW
LW backup

Sell or loan:
Samu
Colombo

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hawg is struggling at the moment and I would actually have him 4th at LW in the squad: Rebic, Leao, and Diaz are currently better options. It?s going to take Hauge time, no one seems to be giving up on him, just acknowledging that Italy isn?t Norway, where apparently they take calcio so seriously that peoples? fianc?s schedule dinner parties during big matches!

My wife will tell me, ?my parents are coming over but I let them know you will be watching Milan? or college/NFL football depending on what is on. I married a nice lady.

giphy.gif

Guests are arriving at 1830, I will at least be able to watch 30 minutes. What a farce.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

backup LW is Hauge

Mandz easily will be 2nd choice ST.
3rd choice LW ahead of Hauge.
And 2nd choice RW ahead of Samu.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Tomori got booked when landing in Malpensa probably by Rizzoli... media propaganda vs Milan in Italy is incredible.

Maldini is 2 players away from making real CL team. Lb and great rw. It will be solved soon.

All hail Paolo.

Belotti y SMS?:lol:

IMO, Thauvin or any excellent RW and we?re done

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Samu, Dalot & Krunic have to go, its simple. Get 7M from Krunic (can be used to sign Meite) and 5th choice CM can be any free Primavera player.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Guests are arriving at 1830, I will at least be able to watch 30 minutes. What a farce.

I love that gif and I HATE this dinner party for you.

You have to give momma a schedule and let her know you are all hers just not for those 2 hour blocks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule