The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Michael Jordan is in the same tier with Darth Vader and Michael Jackson. Even if you know nothing about anything you have heared of them and would recognize them

Messi I wouldn't dare to say so.

Messi will stand the test of time... we'll let him mature bc there are other evergreen names like Maradona, Pele, Cruyff... world is a big place and fame doesnt reach every nook and cranny... its abt remembering the legacy generation after generation.

Pele's has, Cruyff, Maradona's will, Ali

General point: This whole topic, keep it to Ibra and the American... no need to drag Football into this especially not against a sport thats basically Volleyball with extra steps.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
So you not a Milan fan anymore???

Nice short hiatus - VS mini-vacay:proud:

A fan of Milan? Yes.

A fan of Mandzukic, Otavio, Kjaer, Calabria, Tonali, Meite? No thanks.

Good luck with them.

We?ll be talking when the results fall.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a fan, rather somebody who only appears when Milan are successful and chooses when to support the team. When things look bleak, instead say their team will lose and berate every player and other fan. One would come to the conclusion they wish their team will fail so they can be "correct". Sad.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo article on FI.

?Fortunately, I work for a club that has an effect on players. When AC Milan call, they players always listen,? Maldini told Sky Sport Italia.

Milan fans:
200.gif

Ibrahimovic has caused controversy with his commitment to be a nightly guest at the Sanremo Music Festival next week, despite there being a midweek round in Serie A.

?Regardless of Sanremo, everyone has always expected a great game from Ibrahimovic in any situation. It?s a strange week, we won?t deny that, but he won?t let himself be influenced by that.

?I know he is a great professional. We delayed the extension of the contract last year, which was our fault because there was a certain situation in the club, and when he signed the new deal, he told us that he had these commitments during this period.

?We have no doubts he will manage to do all of these things in his life like the great professional that he is.?

Thats more than fair... cant fault him.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Its easy to convince 35 year old retired guy and give him 1.5M per 6 months... And a Liga NOS free agent.

Can he convince Brahim Diaz of Real Madrid?

Can he convince Donnarumma & Hakan to renew?

I?m waiting...

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Newspaper @estadio_ed
#ACMilan and Sevilla battling for creative duo as Rossoneri table two offers

AC Milan and Sevilla are both battling to sign the same two creative forwards (Thauvin and Otavio) on free transfers, according to a report from Spain.

Damn Sevilla always going for every free transfer out there. I'll be pissed if they take Thauvin, a starter, and we end up with Otavio, a rotation player. Getting both will allow us to cash in on Samu and send Brahim back. We need that cash to sign Tomori.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Its easy to convince 35 year old retired guy and give him 1.5M per 6 months... And a Liga NOS free agent.

I?m waiting...

Not convinced by Brahim at all. He can go back to Real for all I care. No idea what you see in Brahim that you don't see in a consistent performer like Calabria.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Take Isco from Real

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
A fan of Milan? Yes.

Good luck with them.

Fikayo Tomori for #ACMilan so far:

➤ 6 games
➤ 90% pass accuracy
➤ 10 tackles won
➤ 6 interceptions
➤ 16 clearances
➤ 19 aerials won

Roma couldnt get those numbers in half a season ;)

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ibrahimovic out for 2-3 weeks

giphy.gif

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I?m waiting...

Donnarumma & Hakan seem to only be convinced by money. So we'll see.

I don't think Brahim has convinced anyone at the club himself. It's his turn to convince first. Then we'll see if we'll need to convince Madrid. At the moment, no. It's Brahim's turn...

He convinced Leao and Theo, didn't he? Also Bennacer, who if the rumors are correct, had the opportunity to go back to Arsenal plus had other offers...especially after his performance at the AFCON.

Kalulu as well. Lyon did all they could to keep him. We can see why. He has potential. But Paolo convinced him.

No matter what you may think of Tonali...he had a lot of teams after him. None other then Inter themselves. Convincing perhaps wasn't that hard as he's a Milan fan...but the correct approach still had to be taken and it was.

He also had (still has) Simakan convinced....and if not for that injury, he'd likely be here instead of Tomori.

You are unreal man.
Never seen someone so eager for things to go wrong....just so he can say he was right.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A fan of Milan? Yes.

Good luck with them.

You are actually mentally handicapped

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People here shitting on Ibra :fp: you forget about last season? You forgot when he scored a doble v inter roma napoli a few months back. Damn some of you are not using your brain..you want a 40yrs old to perform every single game without a period of a few bad games. I bet if he will score again a double v juve everyone will want him here next season as starter again:fp:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

I?m waiting...
Cry cry

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Fikayo Tomori for #ACMilan so far:

➤ 6 games
➤ 90% pass accuracy
➤ 10 tackles won
➤ 6 interceptions
➤ 16 clearances
➤ 19 aerials won

Roma couldnt get those numbers in half a season ;)

I love Tomori and I did even before his arrival.

I?m talking about that overrated ?Viking?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
People here shitting on Ibra :fp: you forget about last season? You forgot when he scored a doble v inter roma napoli a few months back. Damn some of you are not using your brain..you want a 40yrs old to perform every single game without a period of a few bad games. I bet if he will score again a double v juve everyone will want him here next season as starter again:fp:

People who shit on Ibra deserve Mandzukic.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
#Sky & #GdS Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saele, Diaz, Rebic; Leao;

I hope its this.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#Sky & #GdS Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Kessie, Tonali; Saele, Diaz, Rebic; Leao;

I hope its this.
Didn't you quit?

I mean, can you grow a spine and a couple of tiny balls?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule