The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Yesterday, 22:09   #19621
nefremo
Senior Team Member

Of course Diaz offers more then Krunic. Everyone does. The guy is useless. But that doesn't mean Diaz has warranted a transfer yet. Madrid will want a pretty penny for him. He hasn't shown he's worth it. He's talented. That's not the question. But not every talent makes it big, and then nit every talent makes it everywhere. We'll see. There is still time for him.
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:13   #19622
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
De ligt was playing for Ajax who made the semi finals of CL and only lost to the eventual winners.

Huge difference between them and AZ
Context is always lost on VS
When he has a narrative to push nothing else matters

Gotta love Uncle VS
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:47   #19623
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Sky: Kjaer & Tomori are set to start against Udinese again.
Padre <3

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:17   #19624
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Vlasic is and will be 2-3X the player Diaz will be. And will not cost more then Diaz. Or not much more. Im not concerned about Diaz leaving at all. He can stay on loan thats ok.

Mikan has bigger issues. How tonpay Tomori, vice Theo, DM, RW, Belotti or someone...

And to decide is Leao the guy or not.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:03   #19625
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Otavio is one of Porto's best players if you read into what their fans say on reddit etc. so I don't see what this baby is crying about. This is a very good pick up.

I'd like Diaz but reliable source claimed Madrid want him back. Have you seen who they been playing this season? Im not surprised. We cant buy him. Otavio isn't as young but probably better atm

And Vulture was quite bitter about Tomori at first cause we didn't get Simakan...

Signature
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:07   #19626
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Di Marzio: Maldini is already in contacts with Chelsea in order to reach a definitive purchase agreement over Tomori.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:14   #19627
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Otavio is one of Porto's best players if you read into what their fans say on reddit etc. so I don't see what this baby is crying about. This is a very good pick up.

I'd like Diaz but reliable source claimed Madrid want him back. Have you seen who they been playing this season? Im not surprised. We cant buy him. Otavio isn't as young but probably better atm

And Vulture was quite bitter about Tomori at first cause we didn't get Simakan...
Yeah I was going to say - If Madrid was still flying high then we could get him cheap but because they are struggling they will want to give him another look (especially as there isn't some new Brazilian for them to Snatch up at the moment)
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:16   #19628
Nalim
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
De ligt was playing for Ajax who made the semi finals of CL and only lost to the eventual winners.

Huge difference between them and AZ
So Spurs went on to win the CL that year? I could?ve sworn it went down differently...
Nalim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:29   #19629
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Di Marzio: Maldini is already in contacts with Chelsea in order to reach a definitive purchase agreement over Tomori.
Sounds about as likely as Hakan signing a pre-contract agreement with trad brick...
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:59   #19630
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

Random thoughts on the Win & More

The Win (Vs Roma):
I'm as happy as everyone here. Finally a bounce in the performance. since the turn of the year, it was obvious that fatigue (psycho and Physical) had set in. and the way we lost some of the games (even some of the wins) was worrying.
injuries played a big part by creating exhaustion.
don't get me wrong, the players are still fatigued but a boost could have galvanized them to surpass themselves to deliver again...hopefully it will last till the end.
injuries...seems like we'll just have to do with it till the end of the season...then re-evaluate if things need to be changed in training and with the Physios.

Tomori (now connected to Romagnoli):
Finally, we got to see Kjaer-Tomori...which i think was always Maldini's plan for the next couple of seasons...a young CB of this style, to integrate this year and confirm next to Kjaer the next few good seasons Kjaer can give at this level.
and it went well...i hope Kjaer is finally over his injury for this partnership to flourish.

Tomori could improve on his Positioning. Even though he is being lauded for it, i feel it's the one area that's a bit scary...
he will make his mistakes and that's normal.

as for Romagnoli, long serving, professional, Captain. I maintain my opinion that Maldini wants to move on from him after this season, but it will be done in the most respectful way possible.

it has to be delt with delicately, for "respect", for his expiring contract and also for necessity because he is still greatly needed given the squad and schedule.

so instead of being "dropped", i'd say it's now a 3 man rotation for 2 positions based on condition and performance...but let's be clear, after this week, he has now lost his "untouchability" due to his own performance.

the situation in general:
as said in the first point, the fatigue is still there, the injuries as well. we need another good performance and result wednesday vs Udinese to (maybe) confirm the have caught a second breath and hope that breath will carry on till the rest of the season.
we knew we would get back to winning soon or later but the worry was, would it be too late by the time we wake back up (ie Inter 10pts ahead) ... it's happened now, luckily.
the race is back on! (well, after convincingly beating udinese and hoping Parma does what they have done to inter in the recent past)

Signature
If we win 2020-2021, we'll win 2021-2022
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:20   #19631
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7 View Post
Random thoughts on the Win & More

The Win (Vs Roma):
I'm as happy as everyone here. Finally a bounce in the performance. since the turn of the year, it was obvious that fatigue (psycho and Physical) had set in. and the way we lost some of the games (even some of the wins) was worrying.
injuries played a big part by creating exhaustion.
don't get me wrong, the players are still fatigued but a boost could have galvanized them to surpass themselves to deliver again...hopefully it will last till the end.
injuries...seems like we'll just have to do with it till the end of the season...then re-evaluate if things need to be changed in training and with the Physios.

Tomori (now connected to Romagnoli):
Finally, we got to see Kjaer-Tomori...which i think was always Maldini's plan for the next couple of seasons...a young CB of this style, to integrate this year and confirm next to Kjaer the next few good seasons Kjaer can give at this level.
and it went well...i hope Kjaer is finally over his injury for this partnership to flourish.

Tomori could improve on his Positioning. Even though he is being lauded for it, i feel it's the one area that's a bit scary...
he will make his mistakes and that's normal.

as for Romagnoli, long serving, professional, Captain. I maintain my opinion that Maldini wants to move on from him after this season, but it will be done in the most respectful way possible.

it has to be delt with delicately, for "respect", for his expiring contract and also for necessity because he is still greatly needed given the squad and schedule.

so instead of being "dropped", i'd say it's now a 3 man rotation for 2 positions based on condition and performance...but let's be clear, after this week, he has now lost his "untouchability" due to his own performance.

the situation in general:
as said in the first point, the fatigue is still there, the injuries as well. we need another good performance and result wednesday vs Udinese to (maybe) confirm the have caught a second breath and hope that breath will carry on till the rest of the season.
we knew we would get back to winning soon or later but the worry was, would it be too late by the time we wake back up (ie Inter 10pts ahead) ... it's happened now, luckily.
the race is back on! (well, after convincingly beating udinese and hoping Parma does what they have done to inter in the recent past)

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:05   #19632
Massaro94
Uno Tituli

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Messi will stand the test of time... we'll let him mature bc there are other evergreen names like Maradona, Pele, Cruyff... world is a big place and fame doesnt reach every nook and cranny... its abt remembering the legacy generation after generation.

Pele's has, Cruyff, Maradona's will, Ali

General point: This whole topic, keep it to Ibra and the American... no need to drag Football into this especially not against a sport thats basically Volleyball with extra steps.
Not in Argentina

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-legs-cut-off

Signature
Quote:
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3

Last edited by Massaro94; Today at 02:52.
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:34   #19633
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I cant believe Ocampos with sevilla is the same ocampos that played for us
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:55   #19634
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDarius View Post
People here shitting on Ibra you forget about last season? You forgot when he scored a doble v inter roma napoli a few months back. Damn some of you are not using your brain..you want a 40yrs old to perform every single game without a period of a few bad games. I bet if he will score again a double v juve everyone will want him here next season as starter again
Pioli is the one who will miss our coach the most.

Ibra

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:33   #19635
beegees
Living Stoneman

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Is kjaer injured? If not i see no reason to bench him for that fraud
me when I looked at your avatar

beegees is offline   Reply With Quote