Not open for further replies.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I hope we get 25 more

and Kessie to take them all.

I love all his penalties but man did I love his penalty today :love: He put his eyes on a phenomenal Skorupski and places the ball as near him as he could and you could hear Skorupski gasp as he fell on the spot

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If we get 5 more penalties we will break the all time penalty record for a single season

I want that record

Imagine if we had gotten 20 penalties and Kessie took every one. He would be on the capocannoniere list with only PKs :love:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and Kessie to take them all.

I love all his penalties but man did I love his penalty today :love: He put his eyes on a phenomenal Skorupski and places the ball as near him as he could and you could hear Skorupski gasp as he fell on the spot

So great to see what he has become. Simply monumental

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It is utterly crazy that we are within touching distance of the PK record after 20 matches.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Disgraceful that opponents keep fouling our players im their box!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Disgraceful that opponents keep fouling our players im their box!

Agree.

There hasn't been one unfair penalty decision.

Regardless, it is hilarious that we may break the record halfway through.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Agree.

There hasn't been one unfair penalty decision.

Regardless, it is hilarious that we may break the record halfway through.

There was only one dubious penalty this season and that's the one against Roma. It can be awarded a penalty but most likely a referee will allow it. Nevertheless, that penalty came after probably the worst ever penalty given during the VAR era that I've seen. Actually that is the worst penalty ever given during the VAR era because it was literally a Roma player who fouled Bennacer and it was so clearly seen as well yet a penalty was given

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need more penalties. I like the meltdown online from Merda and Ladri supporters in regards to that.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tbh the one vs samp I thought was lucky even though ranieri agreed with it

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There was only one dubious penalty this season and that's the one against Roma. It can be awarded a penalty but most likely a referee will allow it. Nevertheless, that penalty came after probably the worst ever penalty given during the VAR era that I've seen. Actually that is the worst penalty ever given during the VAR era because it was literally a Roma player who fouled Bennacer and it was so clearly seen as well yet a penalty was given

Agree.

Regardless, I want the record as soon as

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imagine if we had gotten 20 penalties and Kessie took every one. He would be on the capocannoniere list with only PKs :love:

Zlatinho wouldnt allow that

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So according to the figures that came out Messi could just buy his next club lol.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I dont see a problem with penalties. Its part of the game no? Dont foul us in the box thats that

Merda and juvr fans can suck itt

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Get CL and sign Messi for free for the RW, imagine haha one can dream

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
As crazy as it sounds, and this team really is great, it is still not on the level of Ibra!

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
You guys see the news on Messi's contract?
No wonder Barca is broke and in the verge of bankruptcy

[@FabrizioRomano
El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi’s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page Red circleDown pointing backhand index
@elmundoes

- €555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- €138m per season fixed + variables.

- €115,225,000 as ‘renewal fee’ just for accepting the contract.

- €77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

[@FabrizioRomano
El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page Red circleDown pointing backhand index
@elmundoes

- ?555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- ?138m per season fixed + variables.

- ?115,225,000 as ?renewal fee? just for accepting the contract.

- ?77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
almost 900m for 4 years.. ok. fInAnCiAl FaIr PlAy

They must've earn much more before the pandemic.
Apparently, Milan got broke in the wrong timing. When other clubs expanding their off-field commercial branding using the digitalization era, Milan were struggling with stability for almost a decade.

Is it possible for any sport entities to earn so much?
Yes it is, look at redbull.
It's not even a sport entity but its owning in every sport they got in and keep making money ton of money

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They must've earn much more before the pandemic.
Apparently, Milan got broke in the wrong timing. When other clubs expanding their off-field commercial branding using the digitalization era, Milan were struggling with stability for almost a decade.

Is it possible for any sport entities to earn so much?
Yes it is, look at redbull.
It's not even a sport entity but its owning in every sport they got in and keep making money ton of money

its kind of bullshit, all these teams and the epl teams pumping money in right before ffp and gave them a massive advantage

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Fortunately history of supreme tactical knowledge gave Serie A the advantage long before digitalization era

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

[@FabrizioRomano
El Mundo today, what a bomb. Leo Messi?s contract with Barcelona revealed on front page Red circleDown pointing backhand index
@elmundoes

- ?555,237,619 contract [4 years].

- ?138m per season fixed + variables.

- ?115,225,000 as ?renewal fee? just for accepting the contract.

- ?77,929,955 loyalty bonus.

Let me get this straight. A team that is reportedly close to bankruptcy is going to give a player 193 m just to sign his contract. After than in the span of 4 years they will give him 555 m? They literally can't afford that. Especially the signing bonus.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let me get this straight. A team that is reportedly close to bankruptcy is going to give a player 193 m just to sign his contract. After than in the span of 4 years they will give him 555 m? They literally can't afford that. Especially the signing bonus.

this is his current contract. It expires in summer

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The last few games have been quite alarming to me honestly. The team looks tired as fuck. We seem uninterested in dominating the opponent and allowed the opposition to create a lot of good situations in front of Donnarumma. No idea if it's Pioli's magic wearing off or the opponents got used to our style and know what to do now, but we have not impressed in a single game in 2021.
Benevento - played well until the red card. Nothing impressive but looked good enough for a comfortable win. Then the red card came and we shit our pants. Yeah, I know it is not easy to play with a man down, but this is part of the sport. You can't let such a bad team dominate you for 60 minutes. They created enough to win. What saved the game for us was Leao's wonder goal and Caprari missing the penalty. This game could've easily ended as a draw.
Juventus - outplayed in every aspect. We did not create enough to expect anything different than a loss.
Torino - again not impressive. Leao's goal came after good build up and then Brahim earned a penalty that could've been not given. Minutes later a similar situation went our way when the ref did not whistle a penalty for Torino. Looked like a correct call, but we all know they could've given it. Another game with tricky moments going our way.
Torino (coppa) - again not impressive. Needed penalties to beat this mediocre team.
Cagliari - controlled the game but again could not close the game as a big team. Stupid red card that made us play defensively. Donna with a massive save 1v1. Probably the best game in the period
Atalanta - not much to say. Outplayed and dominated for the whole game.
Inter (coppa) - 1 shot on target iirc. Dominated big time after the red. The ref fucked up on multiple occasions but this is not changing the fact that we again struggled to creat enough. Tatarusanu kept us alive. Could've lost 5-1.
Bologna - softly said not impressive. Needed 2 penalties to win against the worst Bologna side in the last years. In the final minutes fucked up and could've dropped points.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about the team or Pioli, but it is a fact that we've been grinding wins this year with a loooooot of effort against shit teams and lost literally every derby - goal difference 2-8. Before that the same torment against Sassuolo and Lazio again with many things going our way (unprecedented 7th second goal + last second winner). Before that 2 draws against 2 of the worst teams in the league with Donna saving our ass in the last minute against Genoa. This is a total of 12 games in which we did not see the usual performance. Managed to get a lot of points but if we do not change the way we play we will start dropping points sooner or later.
I know that many players were missing and Pioli had to get creative to fill the holes, but still, if we are really going for the Scudetto we should improve our performance.
Another thing that bothers me is that the team looked dead physically. I know we played 3 games extra but that was in September ffs. Now we have 8 days of rest before Crotone. And only Kjaer will be missing. Zero excuses to not smash them comfortably with dominating performance.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The last few games have been quite alarming to me honestly. The team looks tired as fuck. We seem uninterested in dominating the opponent and allowed the opposition to create a lot of good situations in front of Donnarumma. No idea if it's Pioli's magic wearing off or the opponents got used to our style and know what to do now, but we have not impressed in a single game in 2021.
Benevento - played well until the red card. Nothing impressive but looked good enough for a comfortable win. Then the red card came and we shit our pants. Yeah, I know it is not easy to play with a man down, but this is part of the sport. You can't let such a bad team dominate you for 60 minutes. They created enough to win. What saved the game for us was Leao's wonder goal and Caprari missing the penalty. This game could've easily ended as a draw.
Juventus - outplayed in every aspect. We did not create enough to expect anything different than a loss.
Torino - again not impressive. Leao's goal came after good build up and then Brahim earned a penalty that could've been not given. Minutes later a similar situation went our way when the ref did not whistle a penalty for Torino. Looked like a correct call, but we all know they could've given it. Another game with tricky moments going our way.
Torino (coppa) - again not impressive. Needed penalties to beat this mediocre team.
Cagliari - controlled the game but again could not close the game as a big team. Stupid red card that made us play defensively. Donna with a massive save 1v1. Probably the best game in the period
Atalanta - not much to say. Outplayed and dominated for the whole game.
Inter (coppa) - 1 shot on target iirc. Dominated big time after the red. The ref fucked up on multiple occasions but this is not changing the fact that we again struggled to creat enough. Tatarusanu kept us alive. Could've lost 5-1.
Bologna - softly said not impressive. Needed 2 penalties to win against the worst Bologna side in the last years. In the final minutes fucked up and could've dropped points.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about the team or Pioli, but it is a fact that we've been grinding wins this year with a loooooot of effort against shit teams and lost literally every derby - goal difference 2-8. Before that the same torment against Sassuolo and Lazio again with many things going our way (unprecedented 7th second goal + last second winner). Before that 2 draws against 2 of the worst teams in the league with Donna saving our ass in the last minute against Genoa. This is a total of 12 games in which we did not see the usual performance. Managed to get a lot of points but if we do not change the way we play we will start dropping points sooner or later.
I know that many players were missing and Pioli had to get creative to fill the holes, but still, if we are really going for the Scudetto we should improve our performance.
Another thing that bothers me is that the team looked dead physically. I know we played 3 games extra but that was in September ffs. Now we have 8 days of rest before Crotone. And only Kjaer will be missing. Zero excuses to not smash them comfortably with dominating performance.

I'll start to get worried if we keep playing reactively with our first 11 playing. Most of those games we were missing key players like Bennacer or Hakan. We can't build the way we want to without them. We managed to survive the injury crisis still in first place, but now that we've mostly recovered I expect and hope that we can regain some of the form that got us here. A good week of training with the full squad will do wonders I think. We have a week until the Crotone game and another week until Spezia. It's a perfect time to rest and recover (both physically and mentally). I think we'll look back and see these two weeks as critical in righting the ship and will have been glad we got knocked out of the Coppa, otherwise we'd be playing Juve twice in between those two games.

Pioli said many times that last week was the first time in a while that a good number of players have trained together. It makes a difference if you're training with Bennacer, Mandzukic and Ibra rather than a bunch of primavera kids.

Let's see Inter grind out wins without Lukaku, Bastoni, Barella and Brozovic for a few games. Or Juve without Ronaldo, Chiesa, and their entire midfield. We have a really distressing injury crisis and kept on mostly winning. That's a good thing in my opinion, shows that the team hasn't given up even when we were unlucky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule