The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
how many wins do you guys think we need in these last 18 games to win the title?

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It's not indicative of anything at all. Serie A on yt has so many followers because they probably put full game highlights and entire coppa matches. I don't think any of the other league channels do that.

Instagram is a better barometer of number of followers especially amongst the newer generations. And there epl is 43 , la liga 33 , bundes 6.8 and serie A 6 ..

That's pathetic.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Belotti is overrated

Plus he runs around like he has buggers running down his nose

No man he runs like he's a bull....a bull cock :o I think he's perfect

Target men are few and expensive but Belotti could be affortable in his current contract situation and he's even Serie A proven. Ibra brings excellent hold-up ability, good distribucy of balls and goals. Belotti has great hold-up ability, not as good distribucy of balls but he is a good goal scorer. Zlatan has unique technical qualities that no-one with good hold-up play could match. Belotti has unmatched grinta and that will be helpful to compensate the lack of Ibra's unique technical ability.

Ibra also bring a lot of other things besides his footballing abilities but that's a different discussion. Belotti in terms of character is perfect and he's even a milanista and I absolutely love his celebration

Last edited:

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It's not indicative of anything at all. Serie A on yt has so many followers because they probably put full game highlights and entire coppa matches. I don't think any of the other league channels do that.

Instagram is a better barometer of number of followers especially amongst the newer generations. And there epl is 43 , la liga 33 , bundes 6.8 and serie A 6 ..

That's pathetic.

Yes that was exactly what I was saying

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Donkeys are cute, what is there to hate? Do you not like donkeys?

TtjcQ0.gif

True, love donkeys but not one's in Inter Jerseys that go around threatening to shoot someone.

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
No man he runs like he's a bull....a bull cock :o I think he's perfect

Target men are few and expensive but Belotti could be affortable in his current contract situation and is even Serie A proven. Ibra brings excellent hold-up ability, good distributy of balls and goals. Belotti has great hold-up ability, not as good distributy of balls but he is a good goal scorer. Zlatan has unique technical qualities that no-one with good hold-up play could match. Belotti has unmatched grinta and that will be helpful to compensate for lacking Ibra's unique technical ability.

Ibra also bring a lot of other things besides his footballing abilities but that's a different discussion. Belotti in terms of character is perfect and he's even a milanista and I absolutely love his celebration

For less than 20 million fine

He is definitely not worth 60 or 100 or whatever crazy price Cairo has slapped on him

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
For less than 20 million fine

He is definitely not worth 60 or 100 or whatever crazy price Cairo has slapped on him

That will get you a Zaza but from what I've understood the price wouldn't be an outrageous one...maybe 30ish something? I'd love to be reminded of good alternatives. It is an exciting position and a very real task coming up.

Guess Dzeko could do for a year but then the Belotti ship has sailed. We can't go the Napoli Oshimen route. Who is at least relatively young (to justify letting Belotti go), already proven enough to replace Ibra and lead the line and is affordable? It has to be some out of favor center forward somewhere in a big team. Of course Mandzukic could decide to make himself seen and step the fuck up while mentoring a new Andre Silva

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

That's pathetic.

Bundesfodder channel created in 2006: 800 million views

Serie a channel created in 2012: 2 billion views

giphy.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The person with the biggest following in bundesfodder is Lewandowski: 20million

Meanwhile ac milans Zlatan ibrahimovic has 46million

giphy.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

That's pathetic.
What the fuck man !
Am sure we can gather 30-40 guys in here to follow seriea & overtake #2 at least.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Qaas really trying to live up to the overly emotional African American woman stereotype ?

Just basic #vulturestats that serie A's social media game is lagging behind the other leagues apart from YouTube where they literally put full games on.

Serie a Twitter has 94k followers (lol) . La liga has 788k, bundes has 1 mil and epl 24 mil.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like drawing massive distinctions between things with no evidence and with spurious claims.

I like pretending this makes me smart, too.

I'm a smart troll.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Tfat really likes repeating how Serie As youtube channel is the best with the best content evidenced by its superior growth and size....refreshing

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Qaas really trying to live up to the overly emotional African American woman stereotype ?

Just basic #vulturestats that serie A's social media game is lagging behind the other leagues apart from YouTube where they literally put full games on.

Serie a Twitter has 94k followers (lol) . La liga has 788k, bundes has 1 mil and epl 24 mil.

We are posting on ‘the red and black forums’...

And you think we should give a fuck about e clout??????

Come on man :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bundesfodder channel created in 2006: 800 million views

Serie a channel created in 2012: 2 billion views

giphy.gif

The person with the biggest following in bundesfodder is Lewandowski: 20million

Meanwhile ac milans Zlatan ibrahimovic has 46million

giphy.gif

Guys... we are posting these opinions on what is equivalent to MySpace at this point

I love how tfat dances all over you

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The latest statistics from IFFHS, the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, says Serie A is the best league in the world

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The latest statistics from IFFHS, the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, says Serie A is the best league in the world

Why do we give a fuck

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
hey the guy was setting the tone

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Neruda would be happy that someone else rates Skriniar higher than Bastoni and De Vrij (who in reality are both better CBs).

Stay in your lane.

Skriniar was Inter's by far best CB in a back-four.
De Vrij has only been good in a back 3.
Why does Gasp blow it against several teams

But always manages to dance on Pioli

Always?
Pioli destroyed Gasp's Atalanta 7-1 with Inter.

1 win, 1 loss, 2 draws with a mediocre Fiorentina.

To Pioli, Gasp's Atalanta has only been a big issue with Milan.
Mainly in 2 out of the 3 games. The 3rd, or 2nd was a very good performance and a good result compared with expectations of a decimated team.

I think the LB had a decisive role in the disasters.
Funnily y enough, Laxalt delivered the by far best defensive performance out of him, Theo, RicRoc and CalaRBia.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I think the LB had a decisive role in the disasters.
Funnily y enough, Laxalt delivered the by far best defensive performance out of him, Theo, RicRoc and CalaRBia.

The LB is the decisive role in most of our disasters. Australianos formations are rubbish but we do need a plan B for lb in certain situations.

If we are playing against strong wing centric opponents and if rebic is missing then we should think twice about starting Theo. We are in the market for a backup LB. The backup should have more Calabria characteristics in terms of defensive soundness than Theo's offensive skill.

Right now Theo is as bad as romagnoli in terms of getting squared up by an opponent directly running at him. I couldn't belive a barely above average winger like chiesa rode him so hard.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Belotti can be okayed under certain strict conditions. Mainly I'm allowing this bc of his passport, but there are sum useful traits in him... I dont care too much abt the price... but he must accept being the runt of the strikers.

We can't go the Napoli Oshimen route.

Why cant we? I like couple of the players VS has shown us... defender from Monaco and Daka!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We need patosheva back asap.

nonsonoqui, you should make it happen. Fly to Mostar if you have to.

patosheva is like a thermometer on Milan's quality. When we were horrible he was eating himself up from the inside, imagine him now. I always appreciated his take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule