Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss Milanreality, hes the only guy who understands what state Milan are in :lol: over here we either have over optimistic hippies or extremely pessimistic users.

obviously I'm neither of those 2 :o

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I'm gonna miss Milanreality, hes the only guy who understands what state Milan are in :lol: over here we either have over optimistic hippies or extremely pessimistic users.

obviously I'm neither of those 2 :o

cuz you're a pessimistic hippie

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
What is homophobic remarks? I just saw one user i banned for it.

And why are you not deleting the previous bans it stand there but they are expired?

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
There was this very annoying kid months ago (before I was a mod), he used to post more than 100 posts/day annoying everyone on the forum. Got banned after a few days and perma when he returned.

RossonerRonaldo?

Average amount of like 109 posts a day :proud:

He was treated unfairly.

:tongue:

I agree, I dont like kids getting banned for trolling.. they tend to be amateurish.. :-/ well, some of them. ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
And why are you not deleting the previous bans it stand there but they are expired?
So we can see what bans have been given for similar reasons in the past. Also we can keep track how many times repeated offenders have been banned.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So we can see what bans have been given for similar reasons in the past. Also we can keep track how many times repeated offenders have been banned.

I think it's good that all bans are kept there as a record.:thumbsup:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
@ patisitico

I still dont get the reactions. " multiple threads " :lol: the new thread is just above this one in the list :lol: Just make an additional click...10 seconds more than your usual time spending on the forum :eek:

I am not saying this idea is the best update ever we could do. No it is just an easy and efficient way to solve a short problem.

then the posts raking with votes and the tagging...bleh..C'mon lets not go into this. a cool forum is better than that.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ok, I just asked cause you were deleting it earlier.

Patistico

Godfather
Reaction score
I've witnessed the quality of posts skyrocket at the handful of sites that I frequent where they've implemented a "+1"/"LIKE" feature. Psychologically, posters want to post content that is interesting or enlightening in order to get said "+1"s.

It also makes it easier to focus on quality content and skip poor posts because community members have already vetted out the trash or highlighted the brilliance.

And, it eliminates the many posts that contain nothing but "+1" or "great post"... or "-1" etc.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've witnessed the quality of posts skyrocket at the handful of sites that I frequent where they've implemented a "+1"/"LIKE" feature. Psychologically, posters want to post content that is interesting or enlightening in order to get said "+1"s.

It also makes it easier to focus on quality content and skip poor posts because community members have already vetted out the trash or highlighted the brilliance.

And, it eliminates the many posts that contain nothing but "+1" or "great post"... or "-1" etc.

You get -1 for your post. :D

Now serious, somebody already suggested it but David refused it. But even if we had it it would be preventing some trolls to post their shit in the threads. Even now without that you know what to expect of some members and you can skip their posts.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
When I suggested creating a new thread of posting rumours only, I didnt mean for the rumours to be posted in that thread only. That thread is only for people who dont wanna go through the discussions and just wanna see the rumours

So people who are posting the rumours, can you also post them in the rumour commode?

Thanks

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
And then you will have gangs who +1 the shit out of each others.

Bingo. And there'll also be times when someone makes some lousy joke aimed at another member and it becomes folkloric for having like 100 likes...

I can see what you mean, but there'll be plenty more trolling attempts to get likes than actual serious replies, and it'll be the same posters. Joey going for it with pictures, other people joking or insulting. Others just posting normally.

When I suggested creating a new thread of posting rumours only, I didnt mean for the rumours to be posted in that thread only. That thread is only for people who dont wanna go through the discussions and just wanna see the rumours

So people who are posting the rumours, can you also post them in the rumour commode?

Thanks

This.

What I think? Have one thread for Milan rumours. Have one thread for foreign rumours and discussions. But then allow the Rumour Commode to cover all transfer news, our team and other. We'll have the news thread for concrete rumours and news, and we have the Transfer Market thread for other teams, but I don't see the point of limiting a discussion thread to only Milan. I mean it's the rumour commode, if we open it to like all teams' transfer news, then it won't just become the same repetitive crap.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
What I think? Have one thread for Milan rumours. Have one thread for foreign rumours and discussions. But then allow the Rumour Commode to cover all transfer news, our team and other. We'll have the news thread for concrete rumours and news, and we have the Transfer Market thread for other teams, but I don't see the point of limiting a discussion thread to only Milan. I mean it's the rumour commode, if we open it to like all teams' transfer news, then it won't just become the same repetitive crap.

Interesting idea. We can try it i guess. As it is, the RC has discussions of everything so even limiting it hasnt changed anything :tongue:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
As far as we have a measure of veracity with the rumours (ain't that ironic? :)) that's ok. Departmentalising the discussions may not achieve much in the way of removing the chaff.

If it's possible, if it's possible, a summary of the transfer purchases of all the major clubs in the Big Five leagues won't be a bad idea..in a read-only thread. Anybody taking that up should start with the Serie A as for me sometimes it's pretty hard keeping up esp. this year where most clubs have been rather busy.

Just a suggestion.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If it's possible, if it's possible, a summary of the transfer purchases of all the major clubs in the Big Five leagues won't be a bad idea..in a read-only thread. Anybody taking that up should start with the Serie A as for me sometimes it's pretty hard keeping up esp. this year where most clubs have been rather busy.

Just a suggestion.

Its already there of all the major leagues, just need to update them :tongue

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
You are the BEST am4e!!! :jump: Thanks so much for the effort, and thanks Charbel for the idea. Thanks much guys! :hug:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reading through I think it does really need some major updating..stopped at Arsenal and didn't see Riyo...or even Stekelenburg with Roma.

Updating once every fortnight should be ok..it's a lot of work, hopefully other mods and sups will assist am4e.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reading through I think it does really need some major updating..stopped at Arsenal and didn't see Riyo...or even Stekelenburg with Roma.

Updating once every fortnight should be ok..it's a lot of work, hopefully other mods and sups will assist am4e.

I will do it soon, maybe in a day or so.

Bit busy tonight :g:

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
right, the transfer thread, I've just seen ACM4E posting various rumours in what I thought was the Milan rumour thread, if so whats the point in the non-milan rumour thread?

Can we please simply have the following, if mods are insistent on cleaning things up and imposing yet more rules:

. Milan Rumours(a thread where only Milan related rumours may be posted, but not replied too)

. The Rumour Commode(where the same rumours are posted, yet can be discussed openly, but replies and posters are still policed with the same vigour as they have been recently)

. Non-Milan rumours(where all rumours about any team can be posted and discussed with the same rules as the Rumour Commode)

It should be this simple!!!!

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
right, the transfer thread, I've just seen ACM4E posting various rumours in what I thought was the Milan rumour thread, if so whats the point in the non-milan rumour thread?

Already fixed:tongue:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
great initiative:thumbsup: its impossible to find articles in the rumour commode if you dont visit the site for a few days. It would be hidden inside 10-20 pages of meaningless discussion.

Schedule