AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it will be virtually impossible to get 5 seats together, but stranger things have happened. If you can get a package deal that costs a bit more it will be worth it. Just make sure they don’t put you in the Curva Nord (green seats). ;)

If you wanna sit near Maldini, you want the Poltroncine rosse section (as central as possible). For the derby these seats will be really expensive though.

I have sat in first ring orange, second ring red, and third ring red sections in the past. Any of these areas provide a good view, but 2nd ring orange and 2nd ring red are the best in terms of view and price. Remember row 5 and up, and as central as possible.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Seems like we're going for the package deal after all. Gonna end up with paying ~600 euro for tickets, two nights hotel and travel. I told them that I don't want to sit with the turds in the green seats, good thing you reminded me of that, never would have thought of it. Awkward moment when I'm standing in the middle of all inter fans with full Milan gear on :lol:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like we're going for the package deal after all. Gonna end up with paying ~600 euro for tickets, two nights hotel and travel. I told them that I don't want to sit with the turds in the green seats, good thing you reminded me of that, never would have thought of it. Awkward moment when I'm standing in the middle of all inter fans with full Milan gear on :lol:

Nice! Just remember to leave early because there is a 20-30 min line-up to get in. Also remember to take your id (passport, license etc.).

I hope it all goes well, and we win. Let me know of any other questions.

Forza Milan!

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Hi guys,

attempt #2 (thanks Jasper). Does anyone have any experiences purchasing derby tickets while abroad? I'm trying to plan in advance to make it to the milan merda game on march 17th but the entire trip revolves around me getting the game tickets. I heard bad stuff about Viagogo and third party websites but at the same time I can't find them on Milan's or Merda's official websites.

WHAT TO DO.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Read this thread. Tickets won’t be available until I’d say mid-Feb. What you need to do (CR card or viagogo) is all here.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I have taken a chance and bought non-refundable tickets for me and my little brother for a stay in Milano between the 12th and 16th of april. The Lazio game is currently placed on that sunday, which is obviously the reason for choosing those dates.

I'm just super worried about a postponement or movement altogether of that game. If moved, at best it will be on saturday instead.

He's never been and became a fan because of me! Hoping for a great match experience, and to sample some quality Milano nightlife as well.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I have taken a chance and bought non-refundable tickets for me and my little brother for a stay in Milano between the 12th and 16th of april. The Lazio game is currently placed on that sunday, which is obviously the reason for choosing those dates.

I'm just super worried about a postponement or movement altogether of that game. If moved, at best it will be on saturday instead.

He's never been and became a fan because of me! Hoping for a great match experience, and to sample some quality Milano nightlife as well.

I wouldn't worry. You have given yourself leeway.

You can read this thread for more info. Enjoy! Check out the Navigli district.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The package ended up costing ~800EU and only two of us are willing to pay that. So we gonna take a chance and book everything ourselves.

The game is on 17th, any ideas when they might release the tickets?

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
FYI for anyone in the UK, there is an AC Milan legends v Liverpool Legends in March that still has tickets available (you'll need a liverpool members card I think).

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/328574-liverpool-legends-ac-milan-anfield

Jamie Carragher, Jerzy Dudek, Djibril Cisse, Vladimir Smicer and Luis Garcia will represent the Reds against the likes of Massimo Ambrosini, Dida, Gennaro Gattuso, Kaka and Andrea Pirlo.

The Milan Glorie team will also feature stars such as Christian Abbiati, Alessandro Costacurta, Massimo Oddo and Serginho.

LFC ambassador Robbie Fowler will captain the Reds in the hope of claiming another memorable victory against the Italian side, which will be led by Paolo Maldini.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The package ended up costing ~800EU and only two of us are willing to pay that. So we gonna take a chance and book everything ourselves.

The game is on 17th, any ideas when they might release the tickets?

I'd guess about 3 weeks prior to season ticket holders, then a week after that for Cuore Rossonero card holders.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Hey man I’ll be there at the Lazio game in all likelihood. Will be in Milano from April 12th to 15th.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks!

There you go MilanMB... earlier than even 4 weeks. You should get a CR card, however. If you apply today, you will get the number within 2-3 days via email. You can use that to buy tickets.

Hi, can you buy more than 1 ticket with CR card?

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
Only if you have activated it in person. Otherwise, you can only buy one for yourself. See a couple of pages back for my long post.

You can bought up to 3 extra tickets with cr card. I did it before and i have never activated it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You can bought up to 3 extra tickets with cr card. I did it before and i have never activated it.

Website says it can't.. at least not anymore like nonsonoqui said:

Until the Cuore Rossonero card is not activated:

You can use it to purchase the season ticket
You can use it to buy the ticket for yourself
You cannot use it to buy on behalf of a third party
You cannot use it to transfer your ticket / season ticket

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
So someone with a CR card can only buy 1 ticket? What if they want to go as a group?

Last edited:

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
I guess this is from this season on.. where can you activate the card and what you need?

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
No reason for drama..if your CR card is valid you can buy 4 tickets for Inter.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/methods-of-sale-info

all those in possession of an active Cuore Rossonero card, or activated by February 6th, will be able to purchase up to 4 coupons in all sectors of the stadium for their Rossoneri friends.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I activated my card at the San Siro at one of the booths.

As far as I know, if your card isn’s activated, you can’t buy tickets for other people—only for yourself.

I explain in detail what I went through for Milan vs Juventus on page 83. When I was buying tickets for that game my card WAS NOT activated.

Last edited:

klekej

Beginner
Reaction score
I see..for the last derby in 2018 i bought three tickets with one unactivade CR card. I hope that rule with one card just stands for pre-sale before 12th February. Otherwise were screwed, cause im not from Italy.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lol so sitting together is basically impossible now when you only can buy one ticket? I was planning on buying 4 at the same time.

Schedule