Hakan Çalhanoğlu Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Donnarumma is more creative than him. He should adjust for a midfield role, coz higher up the pitch he's pretty much useless.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Donnarumma is more creative than him. He should adjust for a midfield role, coz higher up the pitch he's pretty much useless.

Proved today he's solid in midfield. Agree he doesn't quite work at LW but damn his passing range to change sides in play is clean AF.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Good bench player but should never be starting for a Milan serious about winning.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Kaka, Pirlo, HAKAN!
Proved today he's solid in midfield. Agree he doesn't quite work at LW but damn his passing range to change sides in play is clean AF.

Imo he is a CM. Not a LW. We should try and compare him to someone like Pirlo, who plays good balls just before defense. Despite everything, i really hope he ups his game the next few months. I really believe he has the potential to be a starting player.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Imo he is a CM. Not a LW. We should try and compare him to someone like Pirlo, who plays good balls just before defense. Despite everything, i really hope he ups his game the next few months. I really believe he has the potential to be a starting player.

He should be played in a Pirlo role. We have to try it out.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Terrible footballer.

Makes the wrong decision almost every time he gets the ball.

Ignores fullbacks overlaps when we have overloads, ignores midfielders runs into the half space on his side when in the final third only to take a low percentage shot from range, a backpass or a cross field switch (which should be played before you reach the final third if you are going to play it, otherwise it allows the opposition to get more men back and squeeze you out forcing you to backpass. Which is a major problem for us, as we reach the final third and somehow the ball ends up back at our goalkeeper.)

I can't wait for the day that he is no longer a starter for us.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For such a (supposedly) strong player creatively and technically, don't think I've ever seen anyone ignore runs on his flank more often than this guy

Does it over and over with RR, it was so obvious today with Paqueta making some great runs off the ball and Hakan choosing to completely ignore them and either shoots which never works or loses the ball

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
freekick master can't even get past 1-man wall of midget Dybala :fp:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
actually was one of our better players...but literally so frustrating.

He has the talent...just makes wrong decisions 90% of the times......things happen when he gets it right the other 10% of the time.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Pls fuck off back to bundes

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keeps dissapoiting. His wife really did a number on him.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
He has all of the skills yet fucks up 90% of the time on the correct timing for passes or plays... sell

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
freekick magician

hqdefault.jpg

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just when we started using him on LM where he seems better than LW, Paqueta comes and fucks his playing chances. Get a good LW with potential and make Hakan work for his spot, unless we can sell him for a decent money

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
^he should switch positions with Paq, that could work

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i think he misses bona. with paqueta, he will have his work cut out. lets hope they can combine well.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Already some good interchanges in the supercoppa. Hakan-Paqueta linkage is critical for us.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Take the fuckin 20 million offer and run.
So many lost balls, so many interchanging play with Paqueta ruined by Hakan, misplaced balls...

His wordt perfomance by far.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Decision making his downfall as usual. In fact, the decision making virus has hit our entire team it seems when we reach the final 3rd.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
what a bum, not surprising Miraballs got him with no competition from other clubs

just an average, average player

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hit a couple of decent switches to Suso.

But most passes were either misplaced or way late.

Should not shoot anymore :lol: I thought Prince Boateng broke a record for most shots without a goal that one year but I'm pretty sure Hakan's got him beat.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
did very well today. there were some confusions, and also ruined that early counter. but i'm really looking forward to see his link up play with paqueta. i also want to see suso drift towards center when we have ball in left side.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Don't understand the hate from yesterday. He played well and his linkup with Lupaq in the first half was superb. He did make some mistakes and mess up counters but he's improving. There were others playing worse but people only like to complain about Hakan :lol:

Schedule