So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
omg!! gremio offering 100million reias for 4 years!! which is like 42million euros and corinthians president came out and said that he has 1.8million reias rdy for dinho each month if he signs for corinthians, flamengo offering sth like 6million euros a year + royalties, this is madness! but they will make alot of cash due to marketing power when they sign dinho, but will they profit??? if dinho signs for gremio or corinthians he will be making more money there per year than at milan!

Surely if they're willing to pay this much then we would've been able to extract some transfer fee out of them for Dinho! So either these figures or not true or Galliani wasn't able to work his magic in Brazil.. - no wait the latter is not possible so deffinately these figures are inflated ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Surely if they're willing to pay this much then we would've been able to extract some transfer fee out of them for Dinho! So either these figures or not true or Galliani wasn't able to work his magic in Brazil.. - no wait the latter is not possible so deffinately these figures are inflated ;)
no they arent, the brasilian clubs arent stupid enough to give in to milan demands when he can be free in 6months time.

Shootster

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
omg!! gremio offering 100million reias for 4 years!! which is like 42million euros and corinthians president came out and said that he has 1.8million reias rdy for dinho each month if he signs for corinthians, flamengo offering sth like 6million euros a year + royalties, this is madness! but they will make alot of cash due to marketing power when they sign dinho, but will they profit??? if dinho signs for gremio or corinthians he will be making more money there per year than at milan!

and get regular play time ;)

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
So in the end we release his contract for free, no need to pay his remaining wages whatsoever...
aha once again clever move from G...

Ronaldinho and Milan have reached an agreement to rescind his contract but the playmaker has yet to decide which Brazilian club he will join.

The 30-year-old held a press conference in Rio de Janeiro along with his agent/brother Roberto De Assis and Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani on Thursday.

Galliani confirmed that the two parties have decided to have the contract ripped up.

"Milan officially announces that it has accepted the request for Ronaldinho, but we have not terminated the contract with the player.

"We are determined to help him return to play in Brazil, although this causes a great pain to [Milan president Silvio] Berlusconi. I will not leave Brazil until the player has chosen his new team."

Which team he will choose remains a matter of speculation, as De Assis stated, "I spoke with Gremio, Palmeiras, Flamengo and Corinthians, but it was difficult to convince Milan [to let him leave].

"There are many suitors but I'm not holding an auction, everyone can afford Ronaldinho."

The player then explained his decision to leave Italy for Brazil.

"I feel great affection for Gremio, but it will difficult to make a decision because Gremio is my home. However, [Luiz Felipe] Scolari's Palmeiras and Flamengo are great as well.

"It is not an economic issue [to return to Brazil]. All I care about is playing football. I am still a player and there is a World Cup in Brazil in four years' time, which is why I'm back."

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

The clubs will pay just a minor part from this deal. The bigger part will come from sponsors, who will use Ronaldinho in advertising on TV and such. Maybe the clubs will make a deal like Corinthians with Ronaldo: there is an advertising in the team shirt whose all the fee goes to Ronaldo instead of Corinthians (and this cover his wages).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
lol how quick people are to accept something if it corresponds well with their previous biased beliefs. Nevermind the fact that Ronaldinho was diplomatically saying after every match spent on the bench for months that he wants to stay and help Milan win the scudetto. Tbh the fact that he didnt spit the dummy a lot sooner was astonishing for me. Lets not try to turn this into a 'he wanted out' scenario; the reason why he leaves is obvious - he fell out of Allegri's plans. Now if Allegri's right about his plans, we are yet to see, so I'd give the benefit of the doubt.

btw Corinthians entering the race, if he signs for them that would be like :eek::eek::eek:
fyp.

It's good to see Ronnie smiling. That's the most important thing in this saga.

djsafsaf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The One and Only Ronaldinho---Ronaldinho is a once in a genration talent
Milan libera Ronaldinho para tratar futuro da carreira -

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
It's good to see Ronnie smiling. That's the most important thing in this saga.
Actually the most important for me is Milan and all I want from this story is some money for Ronnie.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So in the end we release his contract for free, no need to pay his remaining wages whatsoever...
aha once again clever move from G...

no you have to read it slowely we didnt release him from contract and we will earn some money ,that is way galiani is cheering flamengo ,they are offering 7 mil for dihno but in the end milan will gain some 4 -7 mil +7.5 wages saveings great work.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
what a shame ronnie, what a shame :head::(:head:

djsafsaf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OMG, He will announce his new club in TV Show ala Lebron.
l7fgfn1awfzdf7xckirs.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Actually the most important for me is Milan and all I want from this story is some money for Ronnie.
That would be too perfect. But let's not kid ourselves, this saga has all the ingredients to go really bitter for everybody.

How many times have you posted this?

djsafsaf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That would be too perfect. But let's not kid ourselves, this saga has all the ingredients to go really bitter for everybody.

How many times have you posted this?

this the first time

this is ronnie's first game in barca's shirt

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Ronaldo-Ronaldinho-Julio-Cesar-Guimaraes_LANIMA20110107_0094_17.jpg

omg if this were to happen.

Apparently according to brazilian sources theres 80% chance Ronaldinho joins Gremio and 20% is split between Corinthians and Palmeiras, while Flamengo is out of the picture. Galliani is holding out for 6 million euros transfer fee.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lamest transfer saga ever

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

It's breaking my heart that he's going to City.

But I agree with Sven, this is the lamest saga ever, no one cares except maybe a couple of fanboys here.

Not worthy of a player like Dinho.

djsafsaf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players

But I agree with Sven, this is the lamest saga ever, no one cares except maybe a couple of fanboys here.

if no one cares why all r coming and posting here ?

why ronnies thread is the most viewed thread of the entire forum ????

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...

I come back to add some lighthearted relief to my sometimes dull life :(

And the reason for this thread having so many posts....

I'm sure it has something to do with fanboys posting youtube clips for one another to beat of too?

Then theres the fact that you have to post stats from last year every couple of posts?

And there's the continual defending of Dinho whenever anyone says anything even remotely negative!

And then theres also the posts from fanboys slating Al and Dorf as if that excuses Dinho of for being shit!

Now I suspect if you delete all of those type posts and anything posted by djsafsaf, the Dinho thread will not be anywhere near as popular as it currently appears, no?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

It's more about Brazil I think, this is the major issue in all sport shows and press to the point that it's almost impossible to avoid.

The mainstream media in Brazil is embarassing, no matter what they're talking about. But now they have a lame "transfer saga" to deal with, so they can be even more embarassing.

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
dont mind the fan boys..

im a fan, i wont lie ronnie brought me here to support Milan.. and i'll continue to do so, i think Milan will win scudetto this season if pato/ibra can continue their dominance and nesta/silva stay healthy..

forza milan!

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
Great video akewander

Lates dinho. at least I dont have to come in this thread anymore to see wall's of utterly useless bullshit.

Leva

Primavera
Reaction score

Why? Because there is nothing else viable to talk about regarding Milan or Italian football in general. Boring ass team and another boring ass year in which Milan will most likely win the scud with zero competition. Inter,Juve, and Roma are all in the dumpers.

Obviously if Milan win it I will rejoice, but this has to go down as the most lack luster year serie a has seen. Very depressing. We are playing shit football but so is the rest of the league so lets party because Milan are on top they are a little less shitier boring ass ugly football.

I have to tell u the truth....even though we were not winning as much last season, I was a happier fan. I felt more connected to the team and felt the team was more connected.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Blegh another bandwagon

"Boring" football is nothing new for milan, in Capello hands we're playing super robotic football n guess what the result is great.

fuck with sexy football its depress me we're already 7 years without league title even with 2xxx dream teams.

and if by sexy football meant got raped with every big teams and zurich u can kiss your ass..

I have to tell u the truth....even though we were not winning as much last season, I was a happier fan. I felt more connected to the team and felt the team was more connected.
Bandwagon confirmed

last season we were bashing entire teams in this forums n u're happy ?
*clap* *clap*

Don't mind replying this post because after this u're newest addition in my ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Because everyone wants to see the latest djsafsaf post. You mean so much to this forum. Please never leave!

Schedule