Hachim Mastour Thread

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
Paolo is a God. You don't compare mortals with Gods.

Last edited:

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Italy U16 won 5-0 vs Fiorentina '97. Iudica, Malberti, Llamas, Cutrone (2 goals) started, Mastour (1 goal) and Crosta played the 2nd half.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Mastour: http://t.co/3eLYVoF4YZ

Mastour: In modern football, the talent is definitely not enough. It takes work, determination, willingness to learn and desire to improve more and more!

Mastour: The world is full of guys with talent, playing every day in the streets hoping for a 'opportunity that could change their life! There are guys who have a hunger to get huge, which will allow it to pass more and more its limits and enable them to achieve incredible results!

Mastour: I am a lucky guy, I can do what I love most, playing football and doing it in the best condition possible because I do not miss anything. But I assure you that I also have a hunger, a desire and a determination crazy! I do not feel neither a sample nor already arrived! I feel like a fire that burns inside my body, which leads me to wanting more from myself!

Mastour: My family taught me the work culture. That is better for you, it is vital training and exercise. For this reason I often do personal training sessions in the morning thanks to the people closest to me who are able to follow me around.

A big hug and remember: never get tired to work out, the more you will do and will improve more!

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Mastour: When I expect to get my debut for Milan’s first team? I don't know. I just try to give my best every day in order to improve.

Mastour: I'm happy to be compared with Ronaldinho and Neymar, but they're world-class champions. I have to focus on working hard.

Mastour: One of my biggest idols is Neymar. and thanks to the guys at Red Bull could meet in December at the Red Bull Arena in Salzburg. It was a dream come true.

Mastour: Often I look at videos and goals of Diego Maradona. I think the goal against England will remain forever in the history of football.

Mastour: When I met with Neymar, he was happy. I was with him in the locker room before entering the field. It is a simple person with a very contagious joy.

Last edited:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
What up with hachim . Its been a while i havent heard about him , which is good for his growth i guess. Does anyone have an idea of his stats?

youngAC

Beginner
Reaction score
Could he play next season? he ll be 16, do you think he will get called up?

youngAC

Beginner
Reaction score
and is he a winger or am, i remember reading milan was preparing him to play as soon as he was 16.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Gonna play with inzaghi's primavera tommorow
His first call up :proud:

@Milanello: Mastour has been called up for #MilanPrimavera's match vs. Varese tomorrow - it's his first call-up.
#ForzaMastour @fantasyhachi

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Video: A lezione da Hachim Mastour: Sombrero Inverso

Bjl22G4CQAAZiHY.jpg:large

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
he looks really good, and its not just a one of it seems.

I hope he is contracted for a long period and wants to play for us. SES balo and Hachim for the next 10 years could be nice lol

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Mastour has been called up by Pippo for the game vs brescia primavera .