Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Only damn will try to defend dlo :proud:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga

Nobody can defend that.A mid carder at best but mostly a jobber , the leader of TNA's biggest heal group.I think TNA are just trolling hard with these douches.
Sons of Anarchy is a great show but FFS this aces and eights are terrible.
If it wasnt for Aries and Kaz Daniels and Tessmachers ass I'd have no enjoyment.

Plus Dixie is an idiot , in the past she said wrestling fans are all 40 yr old virgins , and on the PWTorch last Friday Keller brought it up gave her an out but she laughed and said its true they are.
Now she can think this and that they/we are all idiots but don't say it.
I'm pretty much done with TNA it's got very few bright spots for me.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
It still caters to some the "wrestling entertainment" fans, WWE and TNA storyline are both stupid, but we can probably say that tna has better wrestlers and wwe has better superstars. At least for me that's how i look at it, TNA has better wrestling match but WWE has less painful storyline to watch.

Most purist wrestling fans would probably rather watch new japan than wwe or tna.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Don't try and dress DLo up as a good choice , it's ridiculous how am I meant to care.And what no one knew until a week later , he went about his daily duties all week ?...and hoped no one would find out.
It's piss poor Aces and Eights are poor and I can't take them seriously , DLo Knox Gallows Anderson Briscoe Devon Bischoff Ugh , it's shit.
If they start winning belts it will be worse than calciopolli .

I agree they have fucked up a great storyline and d-lo made no sense since he is as far away from a biker as you can get. :lol:

it only worked because they had that al snow getting roofied angle a few months ago but d-lo as the mole is pure :fp:

to me the names don't matter too much if booked correctly, just look at the shield, they are unknowns but booked like killers.
TNA could have booked DOC and knox as killers but chose to book them as jobbers and thus killed the group.

Nobody can defend that.A mid carder at best but mostly a jobber , the leader of TNA's biggest heal group.I think TNA are just trolling hard with these douches.
Sons of Anarchy is a great show but FFS this aces and eights are terrible.
If it wasnt for Aries and Kaz Daniels and Tessmachers ass I'd have no enjoyment.

d-lo is VP not the leader.
TNA are just banking on a the leader (bully) rescuing this angle at lockdown and are following the old "ends justify the means" saying.

Plus Dixie is an idiot , in the past she said wrestling fans are all 40 yr old virgins , and on the PWTorch last Friday Keller brought it up gave her an out but she laughed and said its true they are.
Now she can think this and that they/we are all idiots but don't say it.
I'm pretty much done with TNA it's got very few bright spots for me.

it was apoor choice of words but she was talking about a charecter in the movie not wrestling fans in general.
she was singling out collectors of early tna action figures (and lets be honest she was probably right)
I rate her for coming on the show in the first place (and doing a youshoot :eek:)
you won't see vince do that. :o

PR spin mode on maximum ;)

I'm pretty balanced when it comes to tna :o .........:devilcon:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It doesn't matter DLo as VP is shite.Bully as president doesn't excite me either infact it will just go out with a whimper this angle.

She went on the shows fair enough but she didn't cone across well on them , Vince doesn't do them because he doesn't have to.
She's also a liar , as they've screwed over past wrestler Waltman and McGuinness being too.Shevtold Waltman we'll stand by you emailed him the very next day to say we have nothing for you .
Said the same to Nigel 3 or 4 weeks later we have nothing for you.

This doesn't show a ruthless business style it's just lying to people.
While she talks and acts like a caring Boss a genuine good person her actions show different.
I don't like her but I don't have to Sh doesn't write story's or wrestle , and the wrestling is what got me through impact and that's been steadily getting worse IMO.

Ill leave my typos ..fucking iPad

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
x pac is a mess and not worth the risk of keeping around for him to fuck up.
she probably spoke to some one in the booking/creative team who told her to fire his ass.
firing x pac is almost never a bad decision.

McGuinness couldn't wrestle and a wrestler that can't wrestle and isn't a legend is of no use.

tna runs on a tight budget and all available funds need to be made available to pay for the hulkster and his daughter :o

hulk and eric bitchoff have alot of power at TNA and were probably responsible for some of the firings (McGuinness)

breaking news: wrestling ceo is liar :eek: :lol:

her competition is a drug peddling gay psycho (vinnie mac) a pathological lying piece of shit (hayman) and a paedophile (ROH founder)

---------

I want bully to be a world champ, it sends the right message to the other wrestlers that if they get their shit together they can make it.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They said PAC no showed , he informed them of what was wrong.They lied and then she lied to him ,McGuiness was a commissioner on Xplosion barely getting any money he got the same.

They run a tight ship , the under pay people ridiculously not all but guys like Alex Shelley he deserved more money than the few hundred a shot.
It doesn't matter what bad they do as you'll defend them that's fine I'm not arguing with you.But I think they have been shitty to people.And im completely done with TNA they have great potential but it will never ever be realised on a consistent basis.

TNA are the Cassano of pro Wrestling.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
vince mcmahon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dixie

wwe >xinfinity tna

dlo :lol:

bully ray :lol:

why is an ugly old bitch calling wrestling fans 40 year old virgins? :lol:

and damn, why the hell do you want mark henry to fight adr? mark henry is crap

you seem to have bad taste in wrestlers, but that should have been obvious since you're a tna mark. :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
They said PAC no showed , he informed them of what was wrong.They lied and then she lied to him ,McGuiness was a commissioner on Xplosion barely getting any money he got the same.

They run a tight ship , the under pay people ridiculously not all but guys like Alex Shelley he deserved more money than the few hundred a shot.
It doesn't matter what bad they do as you'll defend them that's fine I'm not arguing with you.But I think they have been shitty to people.And im completely done with TNA they have great potential but it will never ever be realised on a consistent basis.

but they're richer than the mcmahon family :lol:

doesn't matter if you're rich when you're cheap as fuck.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

:lol:

I'm not defending them and if it was up to me hogan and his cronies would get fired too.
x pac would have got fired because he is a fuck up (and I like the funny bastard)

mcguinness I would have kept because he has something and as a trainer/manager he would have been amazing.
I would much rather have him on commentary then taz :fp:
all i'm saying is give it till lockdown/impact and if it's still lame then this is perhaps the worst invasion ever (after the WCW/ECW invasion)

i don't like alot of things about tna at the moment and especially the aces but I will give them till after lockdown to judge it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
when is lockdown? I'm short on comedy shows.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
vince mcmahon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dixie

wwe >xinfinity tna

dlo :lol:

bully ray :lol:

why is an ugly old bitch calling wrestling fans 40 year old virgins? :lol:

and damn, why the hell do you want mark henry to fight adr? mark henry is crap

you seem to have bad taste in wrestlers, but that should have been obvious since you're a tna mark. :lol:

d-lo is :lol:

bully is a very good heel just like mark henry.
I don't really mark for either but I respect their ability.

mark is crap for match quality (bully is better) but he would have been a good heel to put ADR over.
the black vs latino rivalry would also have helped.

-------

dixie's father is rich and richer then vince.
she is not.

I just said that because someone asked her how much it would take to sell up to vince (he has bought or bankrupted every competitor) and she replied how much would it take for vince to sell to her. :proud:

wwe's budget >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tna's budget.
but is the product better?

I kinda think bully winning the belt is like ******, foley, ray or eddie winning.
it's the guy who is not supposed to win, they guy people think shouldn't win getting it done :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dude the product is a billion times better, not even close.

don't compare buh buh ray who was mid level at the wwe to the likes of foley and eddie :fp:

lockdown is tomorrow and I'm going to watch it :D :proud: :lol: :devilehh:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
when is lockdown? I'm short on comedy shows.

sunday

should be fun, lethal lockdown is a clusterfuck but an enjoyable one. :lol:

3 way tag match should be cool.
x-division match should be a spotfest.

mainevent will rock, expect a hardy dive off the top of the cage some tables involved somehow.

some of the greatest moments in tna history have happened at lockdown.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
dude the product is a billion times better, not even close.

don't compare buh buh ray who was mid level at the wwe to the likes of foley and eddie :fp:

lockdown is tomorrow and I'm going to watch it :D :proud: :lol: :devilehh:

dude eddie and foley were mid carders for most of their careers. :fp:

you sound just like tony schavone who said these famous words about foley winning his first world title

some mainstreamists were thinking like you about foley but the hardcore all switched over the min he gave that announcement and the rest is history.

check any TNA forum and you will see everyone wants bully to win.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
wcw commentator hating on mick foley :lol:

right :D

mick foley = legend

bully ray, wwe mid carder who's a star at tna.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
wcw commentator hating on mick foley :lol:

right :D

mick foley = legend

bully ray, wwe mid carder who's a star at tna.

:fp:

foley was a midcarder in WCW :fp:

you are arguing the exact same point as tony scivone. :lol::lol::lol:
hopefully lawless, derp, redman or vlad can help you understand. :fp:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh when he started his career, he made his name at wwf

bully ray is a 40sth year old who spent his best years in the wwf, there is a difference.

stone cold started out at wcw, spent his prime and made his name in the wwf/wwe.

wcw :lol: remind me..what happened to them in the end? :devilcon:

youtube comments sum it up

I don't blame Tony Schiavone for this what so ever. He was told to say what he said, and did his job. WCW was too worried about what the WWF was doing, instead of worrying about themselves

funny thing is wcw was obsessed with shooting against wwf. they did shit like this on every show, with bischoff holding signs up saying 'vince fears turner' or 'vince fears bischoff' it was just too much!

but then again

mid carder at WCW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> big name at TNA

WCW was a big organization, TNA is just garbage.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
uses youtube comments to make an argument

index.php

1320851_o.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
argument? there is no argument, I'm stating facts and you're marking for garbage :lol:

it's correct because he was told to say that :lol:

wcw :lol: what happened to them damn?

it's ok damn...you were a wcw fan...wwf destroyed them.....you're a tna fan now..wwe are shitting on them.

you must have so much hatred and bitterness :proud:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I watched TNA 02-04 and from 07- now .Im done I'm not watching lockdown or any other impacts .They've promised surprises and industry changing reveals for at least 5 years , failing to deliver on every single occasion.At least 3/4 times a year there's a ground breaking something going to happen it never does.

I've come to the conclusion just because I like wrestling doesn't mean I have to watch it all.
It's not really letting me down the reveals they have, it's stupid and embarrassing.DLo being the worst of all it's the straw that broke the cammels back.At lockdown Aces & Eights will screw Hardy and Bully will the President , whoopdy fucking doo.The whole thing has been an absolute ridiculous journey of how wrestling shouldn't be.

A masked group come into TNA presumably to "take over" yet the only belt they show interest in is the TV title.We wonder who they are and a bit excitement enters our thought , the unmaskings.
1)Luke Gallows
2)Devon
3)Knox
4)G.Bischoff
5)Wes Briscoe
6)DLo fucking brown
Anderson and Taz joining and we know Bully Ray will be leader , even though they've physically beaten him down time and time again.

It's a joke an abosolute shambles.They don't realise what fans want ,the prominent roles of Hernandez and Chavo are shit , the commentary team is shit (borash is actually good so hey don't have him do it) Gut check is fucking pointless exercise they make such a deal about yet the first winner Alex Silva a year ago never did anything.
How is someone supposed to care about gut check when you know no matter who wins will never be seen again.

They have a good X-Division roster but RVD is champ for months and months , he looks like he couldn't give a fuck.

I could write a book on this , but these are some of the reasons I've fallen in hate with TNA.And won't go near lockdown or any impact ever again.

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
tony was probably told to say that.....but he didn't have to (i'm sure bischoff denied telling him to say them words)

wcw went bankrupt only because turner sold the company and aol didn't like wrestling.
vince also made turner sign a deal to not be involved in wrestling for 5-10 years after the death of wcw.

destroyed is a bit strong wcw ratings at the time they went bankrupt are like raw rating (without the rock) :lol:

i'm not bitter i just don't drink the vinnie mac kool-aid.
WWE has and is re-writing history, I as watching live and half the shit they say is bullshit.

they don't mention it but the deal vince signed with tyson was a big big big deal it got them a ridicules amount of publicity and thanks to tyson willing to put austin over made stone cold the man.

vince has managed to half the wrestling audience in america in the last 10 year :lol:
he actually made it uncool to be a wrestling fan :head:

if you look at wwe during the 2000's it was carried by ex wcw talent.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so bitter :lol: :lol:

stick to bully ray and D-LO :proud:

I didn't even know d-lo was still around :lol: :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I watched TNA 02-04 and from 07- now .Im done I'm not watching lockdown or any other impacts .They've promised surprises and industry changing reveals for at least 5 years , failing to deliver on every single occasion.At least 3/4 times a year there's a ground breaking something going to happen it never does.

I've come to the conclusion just because I like wrestling doesn't mean I have to watch it all.
It's not really letting me down the reveals they have, it's stupid and embarrassing.DLo being the worst of all it's the straw that broke the cammels back.At lockdown Aces & Eights will screw Hardy and Bully will the President , whoopdy fucking doo.The whole thing has been an absolute ridiculous journey of how wrestling shouldn't be.

A masked group come into TNA presumably to "take over" yet the only belt they show interest in is the TV title.We wonder who they are and a bit excitement enters our thought , the unmaskings.
1)Luke Gallows
2)Devon
3)Knox
4)G.Bischoff
5)Wes Briscoe
6)DLo fucking brown
Anderson and Taz joining and we know Bully Ray will be leader , even though they've physically beaten him down time and time again.

It's a joke an abosolute shambles.They don't realise what fans want ,the prominent roles of Hernandez and Chavo are shit , the commentary team is shit (borash is actually good so hey don't have him do it) Gut check is fucking pointless exercise they make such a deal about yet the first winner Alex Silva a year ago never did anything.
How is someone supposed to care about gut check when you know no matter who wins will never be seen again.

They have a good X-Division roster but RVD is champ for months and months , he looks like he couldn't give a fuck.

I could write a book on this , but these are some of the reasons I've fallen in hate with TNA.And won't go near lockdown or any impact ever again.

:thumbsup:

garbage brand, but what makes it worst are TNA marks like damn :lol:

damn's bitterness towards the wwe is awesome though, they butt fucked his childhood love WCW and are pissing all over his current love :proud:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

1)Luke Gallows
2)Devon
3)Knox
4)G.Bischoff
5)Wes Briscoe
6)DLo fucking brown

don't be too hasty now lawless.......don't do anything you might regret :lol:

alex silva is in OVW and gutcheck is for greenish talent not for established indy talent.

york and ryan both went from gutcheck to the main roster.

you are right about most of what you said especially about the aces it's a botched angle that even russo could have done a better job with. :fp:

they probably can't save the angle now but if it means bully as champ and not hardy then it's ok.

RVD as x division champ was a disgrace just wish people would stop chanting when he comes in it makes dixie think he is over when he is just familiar.
think his contract is coming up so tna slapped the belt on him to keep him :head:

chavo is tna's ADR :fp: chavo and hernandez i would dump.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

damn's bitterness towards the wwe is awesome though, they butt fucked his childhood love WCW and are pissing all over his current love :proud:

He prefers TNA it's personal preference , I don't actually like anything ATM I guess.
Those are my thoughts , TNA has had soooooooooooo many angles that have been embarrassingly ruined by shit reveals.
Maybe if they stopped having mystery angles drag on for months every year , and concentrated on good vs evil good matches stellar promos they'd do better.

It's also embarrassing that they have a 1.0-1.2 average weekly rating and a 6-8000 average PPV buys.And this moving to how ever many PPVs won't make a difference.As soon as Dixie gets tired or pregnant TNA will die .

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He prefers TNA it's personal preference , I don't actually like anything ATM I guess.
Those are my thoughts , TNA has had soooooooooooo many angles that have been embarrassingly ruined by shit reveals.
Maybe if they stopped having mystery angles drag on for months every year , and concentrated on good vs evil good matches stellar promos they'd do better.

I think its beautiful because I've been reading damns post concerning the aces and now it's all going to shit :lol: :proud:

It's also embarrassing that they have a 1.0-1.2 average weekly rating and a 6-8000 average PPV buys.And this moving to how ever many PPVs won't make a difference.As soon as Dixie gets tired or pregnant TNA will die .

can't wait :proud:

decent "stars" like aries should just join the WWE and save themselves.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
don't be too hasty now lawless.......don't do anything you might regret :lol:

alex silva is in OVW and gutcheck is for greenish talent not for established indy talent.

york and ryan both went from gutcheck to the main roster.

you are right about most of what you said especially about the aces it's a botched angle that even russo could have done a better job with. :fp:

they probably can't save the angle now but if it means bully as champ and not hardy then it's ok.

RVD as x division champ was a disgrace just wish people would stop chanting when he comes in it makes dixie think he is over when he is just familiar.
think his contract is coming up so tna slapped the belt on him to keep him :head:

chavo is tna's ADR :fp: chavo and hernandez i would dump.

you're only saying bully ray being a champ will make it all better because you're a fan, the fact is that they majorly fucked things up and the outcome is too obvious.

RVD :proud:

chavo is a mid card wwe reject :o ADR >>>>>>>>>> chavo

but yeh, he's lame.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

my childhood was spent watching WWF :lol:

then the nWo came and changed everything.
by the time the WCW went bankrupt damn had other things on his mind :b:

was I a WCW mark? yes, ofcourse I was so was half the people in this thread. :o

Schedule