The epic of Dzeko

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
https://www.football-italia.net/121978/dzeko-‘i-was-close-milan’

Roma striker Edin Dzeko admits his dream growing up “was to play for Milan”, and that he came close to joining them in 2009.

The Bosnian has spent the past three seasons in Serie A, winning the Capocannoniere crown in the 2016-17 season, but he could have been in Italy far sooner.

“When I was playing for Željezničar, my dream was to play for Milan,” Dzeko told Face TV.

“After winning the title with Wolfsburg I was very close to Milan, but the Germans didn’t want to let me go.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Inter have agreed a €13.5m deal for Roma striker Edin Dzeko, claim Sport Mediaset, with a contract worth €4m per year.

This is how the epic ends.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter have agreed a €13.5m deal for Roma striker Edin Dzeko, claim Sport Mediaset, with a contract worth €4m per year.

I think Monchi's successor does not know how to make deals even if Dzeko is on the wrong side of the age spectrum.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Terrible transfer for Inter

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
modern football :cry:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Terrible transfer for Inter

I think its a good move, Conte wants results straight away and a winning squad and Dzeko will give em that. Hes a great CF in my eyes. They're after Lukaku too so that's not a bad pairing..
We're covered in attacked but I always wanted Dzeko at Milan, and I feel like he really upped his game in Italy

I think Monchi's successor does not know how to make deals even if Dzeko is on the wrong side of the age spectrum.

He wanted to leave and there's not much they could have done

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think its a good move, Conte wants results straight away and a winning squad and Dzeko will give em that.

Dzeko always needed at least a year to get used to a new environment.

And his finishing is poor most of the time.

If Conte wants guarantees then this is not their guy.

Lukaku-Dzeko duo.....that's supposed to be good?:conf: