The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biglia's agent: "It's true that we have received an important offer from a great French club. I cannot say who but it's a top club in Ligue 1. For now Lucas' will is to continue with Milan. We'll see after the season ends."

GTFO for whatever is offered, Biglia is useless. We basically need to clear out 3/4 of Mirabelli’s shit transfers.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biglia's agent: "It's true that we have received an important offer from a great French club. I cannot say who but it's a top club in Ligue 1. For now Lucas' will is to continue with Milan. We'll see after the season ends."

Yes

No more registas please and thank you

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Gattuso to Milan TV: "We have been penalised in Serie A for quite some time but it must not be an alibi neither for me nor the players. We played well against Juventus, few episodes did not go right but we have to look forward."

"We have done positive things against Juventus and we must prove them when we face Lazio. For the moment we are living it will be like a final. It's a game that we must not lose if we want to go to the Champions League."

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Glad to see Gattuso admitting both himself and the teams performances have been shit and that shit refs aren't the sole reason for us losing. That said, we definitely should have a few more pts on the board if not for Ladri refereeing.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Glad to see Gattuso admitting both himself and the teams performances have been shit and that shit refs aren't the sole reason for us losing. That said, we definitely should have a few more pts on the board if not for Ladri refereeing.

Leonardo Aruajo should do the same and admit he fucked up when he failed to sign a winger instead off blaming it all on the ref or the loud noises after every single defeat.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Leonardo is true when he says Milan needs more respect from refs. Sometimes it looks like they cannot wait to give us a yellow, or penalty against us... like they are waiting for "any" chance to whistle.
I know we are looking at refs as a fans of Milan, but even those of us who don't like to talk about refs can agree it felt like we got robbed few times this season (Roma, Juve from the top of my head), and can we recall even one game where we felt ref given us a win?

That said, we can't blame refs for our bad games and there are plenty. It would be easy to blame refs if we were playing good most of the time, but truth is we are very inconsistent.
If our snipers Hakan and Kessie had just 10% more accuracy this season, we wouldn't talk about refs at all

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
But still, all blame is on Gatusso and team.

Yeah, we can cry about mistakes in derby... but WE gave them all goals.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Leonardo is true when he says Milan needs more respect from refs. Sometimes it looks like they cannot wait to give us a yellow, or penalty against us... like they are waiting for "any" chance to whistle.
I know we are looking at refs as a fans of Milan, but even those of us who don't like to talk about refs can agree it felt like we got robbed few times this season (Roma, Juve from the top of my head), and can we recall even one game where we felt ref given us a win?

That said, we can't blame refs for our bad games and there are plenty. It would be easy to blame refs if we were playing good most of the time, but truth is we are very inconsistent.
If our snipers Hakan and Kessie had just 10% more accuracy this season, we wouldn't talk about refs at all

I just see it as refs being as inconsistent in Serie A as us. It's not just against us refs are shit though. I've watched some other games of top 4 and teams like Lazio, Inter, etc also getting fucked by shitty calls by refs. One game something is a pen and the next it's nothing. Then there's Romagnoli getting so many yellows for trying to speak to the ref (dissent) whereas other players can cry to the ref and WE get carded.

There needs to be a level of consistency rather than it being a coinflip as to which ref is officiating. Frustrating as shit, not just for Milan, but really needs more teams to step up and say something or it'll just remain the same.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
can we recall even one game where we felt ref given us a win?

Definitely the Chievo one. That was a really obvious foul by Piatek in the build up that really should have went to VAR and been disallowed. I think the first one also had the wall about 5 metres farther than it should have been. Other than that, you are right.

Chievo have pretty much been a punching back, as I think almost every games of theirs is fixed. They should have been relegated last season due to false accounting, so now referees fuck them over whenever they can - they did the same against Udinese and Fiorentina.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I just see it as refs being as inconsistent in Serie A as us. It's not just against us refs are shit though. I've watched some other games of top 4 and teams like Lazio, Inter, etc also getting fucked by shitty calls by refs. One game something is a pen and the next it's nothing. Then there's Romagnoli getting so many yellows for trying to speak to the ref (dissent) whereas other players can cry to the ref and WE get carded.

There needs to be a level of consistency rather than it being a coinflip as to which ref is officiating. Frustrating as shit, not just for Milan, but really needs more teams to step up and say something or it'll just remain the same.

I agree on this one.

I do think there are certain games where it's very obvious that the referee is reffing for one team only. I would put the game against Juve there, as well as the Fiorentina-Inter game. Same goes with a number of Chievo games.

Other than that, it pretty much depends on the criteria of the referee. There is also always the typical bad refereeing where a soon as a player falls down it's a foul, but that goes for every single game and team.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Leonardo entered the referee dressing room and went face-to-face with Fabbri after Juve-Milan

According to a report of Radio Radio, AC Milan sporting director Leonardo entered the dressing room of the referee Michael Fabbri after the Rossoneri 2-1 defeat against Juventus at the Allianz Stadium on Saturday night and banged his fists on the table. In other words, he did nothing to hide the disappointment for how Fabbri had officiated the game.

AC Milan were not allowed a clear penalty kick in the first half and Leonardo was furious for the decision of the referee who had been officiated for the first big game of his career.

According to Radio Radio, Leonardo stepped in the dressing room of Fabbri and had a harsh confrontation with the referee. After that he went in front of cameras and slammed Fabbri 'inadequate'.

Speaking after a meeting between referees and Serie A clubs today, the chief referee Nicola Rizzoli said that the handball of Alex Sandro was 'difficult to be judged'.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What was the call that made Leo push the French referee?

Should have firebombed fabbri’s house

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: good, someone had to say it.
Lets see if after all thia refs start to respect us more or not. Not carding Romagnoli for no reason would be a good start

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Grazie Leo <3

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leonardo entered the referee dressing room and went face-to-face with Fabbri after Juve-Milan

According to a report of Radio Radio, AC Milan sporting director Leonardo entered the dressing room of the referee Michael Fabbri after the Rossoneri 2-1 defeat against Juventus at the Allianz Stadium on Saturday night and banged his fists on the table. In other words, he did nothing to hide the disappointment for how Fabbri had officiated the game.

AC Milan were not allowed a clear penalty kick in the first half and Leonardo was furious for the decision of the referee who had been officiated for the first big game of his career.

According to Radio Radio, Leonardo stepped in the dressing room of Fabbri and had a harsh confrontation with the referee. After that he went in front of cameras and slammed Fabbri 'inadequate'.

Speaking after a meeting between referees and Serie A clubs today, the chief referee Nicola Rizzoli said that the handball of Alex Sandro was 'difficult to be judged'.

This probably won't actually lead to anything but I'm glad the club isn't just laying down over this

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it too much to ask to go on a 6 game winning streak plus a Coppa Italia?

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Definitely the Chievo one. That was a really obvious foul by Piatek in the build up that really should have went to VAR and been disallowed. I think the first one also had the wall about 5 metres farther than it should have been. Other than that, you are right.

Chievo have pretty much been a punching back, as I think almost every games of theirs is fixed. They should have been relegated last season due to false accounting, so now referees fuck them over whenever they can - they did the same against Udinese and Fiorentina.

Two soft penalties against them just after you wrote this. :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just imagine it:
Secure UCL
Win Coppa
Hire a proven coach
Have a great mercato

:proud:

grworc.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Secure UCL
Win Coppa
Hire a proven coach

let's work this back in reverse....we are going to sack rino gattuso..after he wins the coppa italia and qualifies for the CL.... :balo2:

there are many people here in rnb, from different cultures. whatever your background, think of a hand gesture or a particularly offensive remark unique to your culture. that's the one i make to all of you

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fire Gattuso immediately before it's too late.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
who are you cheering on to make 4th place again stevan?

tell us again

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
let's work this back in reverse....we are going to sack rino gattuso..after he wins the coppa italia and qualifies for the CL.... :balo2:

there are many people here in rnb, from different cultures. whatever your background, think of a hand gesture or a particularly offensive remark unique to your culture. that's the one i make to all of you

Nobody with power in this club gives a shit about your opinion. Same applies to mine. If Leo, Maldini and Gazidis want us to have another coach it will happen no matter where we finish, you know? Why is it so hard to understand?

P.S. Nobody with actual football knowledge will stick with Gattuso. You will soon find it out yourself

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nobody with power in this club gives a shit about your opinion. Same applies to mine. If Leo, Maldini and Gazidis want us to have another coach it will happen no matter where we finish, you know? Why is it so hard to understand?

I'm not a fan of Gattuso but if he gets the CL plus Coppa Italia he's not going anywhere. But I have no faith in this team being able to hold off Roma, Lazio and Atalanta at the moment. But maybe luck will fall on Milan's side for once lately.

Last edited:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's April of 2019 and there are still some defending Gattuso?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The management and Rino both agreed back in December to the mutual separation come the summer. We should all fully support the club, coach and players until the seasons end.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Average points per game of recent Milan coaches:

Allegri 1,81

Mihajlovic 1,76

Montella 1,75

Gattuso 1,70

Seedorf 1,59

Inzaghi 1,30

Brocchi 1,14

Status