Calhanoglu - Piatek - Castillejo
Paqueta - Biglia - Kessie
Calabria - Musacchio - Zapata - Conti
Donnarumma

Maybe even rest Paqueta and play Hakan at CM with Borini at LW

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is Rodriguez available for this match? or did he pick up a yellow against Sassuolo?

He might as well have pulled the card from the ref's pocket and given it to himself. His booking was so obviously on purpose.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Picked up yellow. It'll be Laxalt, which is probably better for this game to attack Chievo. He was solid last game he started vs Napoli too.

Agreed. We need to be a bit more positive against teams like Chievo.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Biglia is ready and should start in the place of Bakayoko against Chievo. [GdS]

giphy.gif

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope this is to give Baka a rest and not a tactical change going foward

I think it's a bit of both. We're certain to have much more of the ball this time around and Biglia can keep possession and dictate better than Bakayoko. Chievo also aren't really a good counterattacking team like Parma. We can afford to not play Bakayoko this game and maybe Rino doesn't want him suspended for the derby. Also it's the best game to get Biglia back in shape.

I'm wondering whether it's good to also give Conti and Casti a start also, but since Laxalt is playing maybe that's a bit too much turnover.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
No offence, but you can also just tell your girlfriend that you're watching the Milan game on a regular saturday night.. she won't kill you.

When your only home every other weekend this kind of childish machismo will get me nowhere. I'm often pathetically reduced to replays.

Which is why the ability to watch this game at home in the living room alone makes me happy.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When your only home every other weekend this kind of childish machismo will get me nowhere. I'm often pathetically reduced to replays.

Which is why the ability to watch this game at home in the living room alone makes me happy.
I feel you. It's not like my gf wouldn't let me watch a game when I tell her there's an important game I need to see live. But then again, it's not like we have lots of free evenings together with both being heavily involved in our work life.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel you. It's not like my gf wouldn't let me watch a game when I tell her there's an important game I need to see live. But then again, it's not like we have lots of free evenings together with both being heavily involved in our work life.

Imagine trying to get your wife interested in the sport when Grintuso tactics is all she has ever seen Milan play :lol:

Me: I swear this game can be beautiful you should have seen Milan when I was younger
Her: So, the little Spanish guy's job is to walk around and give the ball to the other team whenever he has it?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
There is no excuse. Milan is Milan. I always tell my GF Milan is playing so she doesnt disturb me. She is still beside my minding her own stuff studying or whatever.

Even when I was younger I was always telling my parents to absolutely not disturb me because Milan is playing or I´d lose my shit. Milan is 2 hours every week, you can make time for that and they should allow you that time.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Who doesn’t love Mr. Milanista? Not me

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
There is no excuse. Milan is Milan. I always tell my GF Milan is playing so she doesnt disturb me. She is still beside my minding her own stuff studying or whatever.

Even when I was younger I was always telling my parents to absolutely not disturb me because Milan is playing or I´d lose my shit. Milan is 2 hours every week, you can make time for that and they should allow you that time.
:proud::proud:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

I feel for both of you bros. Juggling relationships and work is hard. I'm lucky that my wife doesn't mind whenever I get the chance to watch a live match on tv because half of the time I miss games due to work. On my part and out of consideration to her and the kids I only watch Milan these days, when before I would watch any other big matches in the CL and other major leagues.

Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper. Would be great if the significant other loves Milan as much as we do, but to be able to sit with you while you watch the match is good enough.

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Imagine trying to get your wife interested in the sport when Grintuso tactics is all she has ever seen Milan play :lol:

Me: I swear this game can be beautiful you should have seen Milan when I was younger
Her: So, the little Spanish guy's job is to walk around and give the ball to the other team whenever he has it?

:lol: Although I'm a grintics fan this made me LOL.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Happy to see Biglia is ready to start again, the stronger the squad we have for the run home the better. Not sure I’d want to make too many changes to the starting line up and risk losing chemistry/momentum.

Get another 3 points another clean sheet here to keep the momentum going! Forza Milan!

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

My GF ignited my love for milan, she is a fan since she was little and unlike me witnessed the great times of milan with kaka, maldini, nesta, shevchenko and all the others. I only started watching after i met her, so from 2011 on forward - and we all know how great the times after 2011 were :-(

(before i met her i was not even interested in football at all :lol: )

So now I can literally watch every game with her :cool: :proud: Best feeling ever, not having to search for an excuse to be able to watch the game :lol:

Would be great if the significant other loves Milan as much as we do, but to be able to sit with you while you watch the match is good enough.

Oh believe me - it is great :D

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My GF ignited my love for milan, she is a fan since she was little and unlike me witnessed the great times of milan with kaka, maldini, nesta, shevchenko and all the others. I only started watching after i met her, so from 2011 on forward - and we all know how great the times after 2011 were :-(

(before i met her i was not even interested in football at all )

So now I can literally watch every game with her :cool: :proud: Best feeling ever, not having to search for an excuse to be able to watch the game

A girl made you watch football?!

Well ok...

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A girl made you watch football?!

Well ok...

Not really what i said, is it? ;) I said i wasnt interested in football

I watched football before, especially Champions League Football and also world / european cups, but not every game every week. i just was never invested enough to really root for a team and watch all their games..

Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not really what i said, is it? I said i wasnt interested in football

I watched football before, especially Champions League football, but not every game every week. i just was never invested enough to really root for a team and watch all their games..

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

(before i met her i was not even interested in football at all :lol: )

So now I can literally watch every game with her :cool: :proud: Best feeling ever, not having to search for an excuse to be able to watch the game :lol:

giphy.gif

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper. Would be great if the significant other loves Milan as much as we do, but to be able to sit with you while you watch the match is good enough.

I introduced Milan to my gf two years ago and this season she went with me to see the derby, proudly walking around the city wearing my old Inzaghi jersey. :proud: She thinks that football is close to soap-opera as she's always interested in human side story of each footballer. She went through a crisis with Milan in December when she rejected watching games with Higuain starting when he got exposed as a fraud. But now she absolutely loves Piatek and his story of this season in which he became our saviour even though nobody knew him just a year ago. She even find it strange that it's mostly men who's interested in regularly watching 22 other men battling against each other. :D

ZpHv7eu.jpg

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
OK. Oprah time over. Can we get back to talking about what should be the easiest game of the season?

I'm worried because Gatusso says I should be worried. I always watch the pre-match press conference to see what kind of bending over backwards Gatusso does to praise the other team.

I predict: "Our opponent is a very tough team because they've had a string of bad results and will be determined to turn it around. We must not underestimate them. It will be a very tough match and it worries me because the players will be thinking about the Derby"

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
My GF is from Milan, grew up a Milan fan and is taking me to Milan - Lazio as a gift :)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
rip dcfcfan :(

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
70% ball possession please

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
idc how shit we play, just please for the love of god have a 2-goal lead as we enter the last 10 minutes so that I don't risk getting a heart attack with every shot on donna

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I introduced Milan to my gf two years ago and this season she went with me to see the derby, proudly walking around the city wearing my old Inzaghi jersey. :proud: She thinks that football is close to soap-opera as she's always interested in human side story of each footballer. She went through a crisis with Milan in December when she rejected watching games with Higuain starting when he got exposed as a fraud. But now she absolutely loves Piatek and his story of this season in which he became our saviour even though nobody knew him just a year ago. She even find it strange that it's mostly men who's interested in regularly watching 22 other men battling against each other. :D

ZpHv7eu.jpg

:thumbsup: that's beautiful bro.

Schedule