Friendly: Reggiana- AC Milan 25/03/2015 19:00

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Felicioli > Marcelo

Don't think I've seen an Italian FB that is this skillful and confident going 1v1 in a long time

Funny thing is this guy is not even that hyped by the Primavera people

well now that you've seen him, the Primavera won't need to any more... you're about to over hype the shit out of him for the next year or so

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Poli actually dissapointed me, he should had scored atleast once vs reggiana. Mastalli and Felicioli were impressive. Suso was great,looking forward to him getting a chance. Good stuff from the kids. Ofc some of the negativity brigade will try to put this win down (Serie c, Reggiana ect), but i'll see the positives for once since i'm tired of all the negativity around Milan.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Felicioli already being overhyped, he did look good and confident.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Poli actually dissapointed me, he should had scored atleast once vs reggiana. Mastalli and Felicioli were impressive. Suso was great,looking forward to him getting a chance. Good stuff from the kids. Ofc some of the negativity brigade will try to put this win down (Serie c, Reggiana ect), but i'll see the positives for once since i'm tired of all the negativity around Milan.

So a couple of missed chances (the second of which was awkward) negates a good performance? In that case Suso, who had a worse second half than any of the players I mentioned, was dreadful because of that horrible miss.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
So a couple of missed chances (the second of which was awkward) negates a good performance? In that case Suso, who had a worse second half than any of the players I mentioned, was dreadful because of that horrible miss.

Where is the logic in this?
Talking about a player that scored two goals that missed a chance vs one that didn't score at all?

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Missed the first half...any highlights with Suso's two goals up yet?

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Talking about a player that scored two goals that missed a chance vs one that didn't score at all?

The same could be said for arguing that when one is a forward and one is a midfielder who was playing relatively deep.

If you want to argue that Poli didn't play really good, you're way off base.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

The same could be said for arguing that when one is a forward and one is a midfielder who was playing relatively deep.

If you want to argue that Poli didn't play really good, you're way off base.

confession of a illogical mind

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you're saying midfielders should score just as many goals as forwards? Glad we cleared that up.

Better yet ignore all the times he passed their players and made nice passes in favour of that one, maybe two missed chances. So logical :lol:

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
nope, i never even compared them, i just see what is written by all lovable forumembers

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you're just trolling? Fair enough.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
me trolling :lol:

you're trolling about boli again

he has an average match equal to muntaris performance and you say poli played a really good game = trolling

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Feel free to watch how many players he beat, how many nice passes he played and reassess his performance. Otherwise I'm convinced you didn't even watch the game.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
me trolling :lol:

you're trolling about boli again

he has an average match equal to muntaris performance and you say poli played a really good game = trolling

FFS stop calling him that lol.... if anything just shorten it to oli :D

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
It's all good and all scoring two goals against a serie c squad but can he do it on an Tuesday night in an empty San Siro?

:lol::lol::lol:

Forza Milan !

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So good news people, if we get relegated to Serie C in the next 2 years, we can take that division by storm judging by yesterday's game:cool:

Schedule