Week 21: AC Milan 3 - 1 Parma - 01/02/2015

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Like i said before the match, we will win this game but won't keep a clean shit.

Absolute dire performance, especially in the first half when Parma( a team that belongs in Serie B) dictated the tempo.

Pippo needs to go, this team has no cohesion whatsoever.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
I'm a little bummed that we won. Now Inzaghi will stay for like 4+ games even though we know it's a lost cause.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
B81HIa9CAAEbYP5.jpg:large

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
:thumbsup: He looked very sharp and motivated

I thought he was not sharp at all. There was one time when he received the ball and had an easy chance to score but he took a needless touch and got blocked. Very slow.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
ugh, they played so badly again. so disappointing.

i could tell parma was going to score even before the kick was made

i noticed the guy who ALWAYS sits next to galliani in the stands was not at this game. noticing that was like the most exciting part of the game...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
ugh, they played so badly again. so disappointing.

i could tell parma was going to score even before the kick was made

i noticed the guy who ALWAYS sits next to galliani in the stands was not at this game. noticing that was like the most exciting part of the game...

:thumbsdown: Zaccardo's goal was obviously the most exciting part of the game. Fantastic build up play and such a sweet finish.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You mean his son, Condor Junior? :lol:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsdown: Zaccardo's goal was obviously the most exciting part of the game. Fantastic build up play and such a sweet finish.

yeah yeah, i am glad he scored. i don't know though, for me it wasn't enough to override that solemn mood i was in by having acknowledged that our team was not playing (and not able to play) much better than last place parma

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You mean his son, Condor Junior? :lol:

seriously, i do not know who the guy is...but every game i have watched for the last 9+ years, when they showed galliani in the stands...there would be that guy

seems reasonable it's his son. anyone know where he was? someone else was sitting there instead. i was shocked.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
seriously, i do not know who the guy is...but every game i have watched for the last 9+ years, when they showed galliani in the stands...there would be that guy

seems reasonable it's his son. anyone know where he was? someone else was sitting there instead. i was shocked.

6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png
6U2qBwB.png

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

it was antonelli sitting next to condor, iirc

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Usually it's his son. Braida (previously) and Gandini also frequent. Yesterday it was indeed Antonelli.
B8yZiXBCUAIyte-.jpg:large

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I was really surprised that Menez can actually play for the team.
This guy can go places if he wasnt so self centered.

I am falling hard for Cerci.
His composure , movement & vision are great to have & doing those with such pace is impressive.

About Destro he again impressed me despite the fact he barely had any service but it was obvious the guy can do stuff whenever he was near the ball.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I was really surprised that Menez can actually play for the team.
This guy can go places if he wasnt so self centered.

I am falling hard for Cerci.
His composure , movement & vision are great to have & doing those with such pace is impressive.

About Destro he again impressed me despite the fact he barely had any service but it was obvious the guy can do stuff whenever he was near the ball.

be careful bro. He'll impregnate you too!

Schedule