Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
There is no way Pippo will field Van Ginkel and Poli over Essien and Muntari

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Poli has always been preferred in the midfield over everyone else bar Monto and De Jong.

Question for me is Van Ginkel vs Essien. Playing Muntari is ludicrous in a 2-man midfield and I'm sure Pippo wont consider that.

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Bieber can only get better with more playing time. Remember that he came to Milan after a long injury and still didn't play much. There's no future for Essien.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Poli has always been preferred in the midfield over everyone else bar Monto and De Jong.

Question for me is Van Ginkel vs Essien. Playing Muntari is ludicrous in a 2-man midfield and I'm sure Pippo wont consider that.

Wouldn't make any bets mate on what Pippo is going to do, the guy sadly has almost no tactical knowledge.

Hopefully its VG, i want us to have a good CM for once.

xDxMxSx

Banned
Reaction score
That's the tragedy in Milan today, Poli being over someone. Such a shit playa shouldn't be even on the bench.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
B9t4swyIgAAzUc2.jpg:large

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
That's the tragedy in Milan today, Poli being over someone. Such a shit playa shouldn't be even on the bench.

:fp: That's ridiculous. He's been one of only 'okay' players for us this season.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
saponara can't play right?

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Nah, Chicken Pox I think.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Nah, Chicken Pox I think.

:lol::lol:

Schoolyard issues now.

Seriously

:lol:

He should just play so the entire pitch can't go to school next week

Last edited:

xDxMxSx

Banned
Reaction score
:fp: That's ridiculous. He's been one of only 'okay' players for us this season.
Ok doesn't mean good. He runs a lot and people start to think that he's doing well but the reality is different, he's shit. Poli is like Nocerino but not from the season wih Ibra.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reality = your opinion. Okay, I guess?

A bit hard to be spectacular when you have a garbage mid next to you.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Chicken pox!!!???

"I've got the mumps, can I be excused from recess and go home?"

:lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Empoli have failed to win 9 of their last 10 away matches in Serie A.

Milan and Empoli haven’t shared a single draw so far at the San Siro – the Rossoneri lead by seven wins to two.

Empoli have won only two of their 19 previous meetings against Milan in Serie A, with 12 wins for the Rossoneri.

The 2-2 fixture was the first time Empoli managed to score more than one goal against Milan.

Milan have won only one of their last seven fixtures.

The Rossoneri have exactly the same points as last season after 22 match-days (29).

Empoli have scored the most goals from set-pieces this season in Serie A (12). In contrast, Milan have already conceded nine goals from set-pieces.

9 from last 13 goals of Milan has been scored from Jeremy Menez.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Empoli have scored the most goals from set-pieces this season in Serie A (12). In contrast, Milan have already conceded nine goals from set-pieces.

Step 1: Avoid conceding set-pieces at all costs.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Step 1: Avoid conceding set-pieces at all costs.

Don't mention avoid and at all costs in one sentence to our defence. At all costs for them is like all in. We will concede so much fk I'm afraid :lol:

sprengersma

Defender
Reaction score

not that bad, but still if pippo keeps changing the starting lineup every game, no one will grow to his best form

but if your going to play menez in the centre, and honda on the right side, isn't it better to play with cerci on the right side?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
how hard is it to put honda as cam? Really? It's literally just putting him there...

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Milan have never lost to Empoli in Serie A.

Although we tried pretty hard to break that duck last time out. Completely out played. in the first haf.

Other thing is... this is an early kick off. 11:30 gmt.

Schedule