Europa League - Group H: Celtic vs AC Milan 22/10/2020 21:00 CET

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought Tonali looked like a fighter for Bescia last seasob. He will come around.

He has done 4sho

there is a fighting spirit in there and he will break the mental barrier and gets adjusted to the team dynamics soon hopefully

i also feel like hes good when given the chance to get forward a bit as hes quick quick at accelerating, can attack space and win ball + play quick passes. he obviously has a good foot for shots too he will come along

id us to see us let him whip in a few corners or free kicks when rui isnt around

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I thought Tonali looked like a fighter for Bescia last seasob. He will come around.

I think he looks very similar to the player I saw in Brescia.
He fights to retrieve balls - he's just not very good at it.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli vs Celtic:

5 clearances
3 interceptions
3 blocked shots
1 tackle
1 aerial duel won
43 passes
98% passing accuracy
4/4 accurate long balls
0 dispossessions

122206406_3404594522909939_599798359333370706_o.jpg

:heart:

HOOOOGGGEEEEE GOOOOGGGGEEEEE

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
. Wrote in the wrong thread

Last edited:

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
So now that Mancini negative they're for sure playing 343, right?

We already defend pretty narrow so i'm not too worried about Mkhi and Pedro hovering around Dzeko, and Kjaer can handle the big guy I think. Leao would be very promising here as their RWB isn't nowhere near as good as their left side with Spinazzola. We'll probably take the same risk we did against Inter with Leao staying pretty high up all the time and pull defenders away from Ibra.

I think the big question now is who's the AM? If we play Leao then it should definitely be Krunic. Saelemaekers will have his hands full with Spinazzola, so we need someone to drop back and help out Bennacer and Kessie. Mkhitarian and Pedro, and even Dzeko drop way back all the time to overload the midfield, so we need someone to help out and Brahim can't do this well. So my guess is it's going to be Krunic again.

Roma isnt an elite team so we adjust to them.
We should play our game so Diaz to start over Krunic & let them adjust for us.

crudeli is my life force
Fucking translate bitches.

Last edited:

Schedule