Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
hookers price going astronomical now. cant keep it up. shit.

fap fap

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Carlos Tevez said:
"Milan and Inter haven't bought major players for a number of years now. Without a strong team, you cannot do well," Tevez stated in an interview with Corriere della Sera.

Tevez also spoke about Juve coach Antonio Conte and says he has adapted to life at the club more quickly than he ever imagined.

He continued: "Conte is a winner. If you want to win then you must get used to working hard like he does. My acclimatisation to Juventus has been facilitated by the fact this team really is a team – on and off the field."
Keep knocking the Stupidity Triad El Apache :cool:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fucking Santa!

All I wanted for Christmas was Allegri to be sacked/quit!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
what has to happen for allegri to be axed??

we have four wins this year in the league. LOL

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
He is unsackable.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
wow you look like a smart guy

i like smart guys...

please tell me more about that!!!!!

Yes. Smarter than that piece of shit. I think this is going to be Serie B or no sack. lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what has to happen for allegri to be axed??

we have four wins this year in the league. LOL

original.gif

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's absolutely astonishing that he has survived the first half of the season lol

What possible reason is there to keep him? You have to pay him his wages either way and he has already cost Milan 50M by missing out on the CL. I don't get it.

Unless they are counting on him to win the CL in which case lol.

threesics

Beginner
Reaction score
It's absolutely astonishing that he has survived the first half of the season lol

What possible reason is there to keep him? You have to pay him his wages either way and he has already cost Milan 50M by missing out on the CL. I don't get it.

Unless they are counting on him to win the CL in which case lol.

Fire Hellegri == Slap G ...
Tactics :
Pay more in transfer and expects good performance in the second half ==> G is always right!!!!!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's obvious by now that the Seedorf plan is in place for next Summer.

How does it matter then whether Allegri is sacked now (and given compensation) or we say bye when the contract gets over in the summer? Aren't we trying to save every penny here?

I doubt any caretaker coach/Tassotti can do much better in the next 5 months. And no proper coach would want to take over the role for 6 months with no player of his preference signed when the market will probably be used with the Seedorf project in mind.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
It's obvious by now that the Seedorf plan is in place for next Summer.

How does it matter then whether Allegri is sacked now (and given compensation) or we say bye when the contract gets over in the summer? Aren't we trying to save every penny here?

I doubt any caretaker coach/Tassotti can do much better in the next 5 months. And no proper coach would want to take over the role for 6 months with no player of his preference signed when the market will probably be used with the Seedorf project in mind.

You don't think Tassotti can do better then the amazing record of :

4 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses & 26 goals conceded ? Im willing to bet he can at least be twice as good, which can guarantee EL places or with a little bit of luck a CL place.

Allegri has lost the respect of the players, there is no way he motivates them enough to make a run for that 3rd place.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
You really think no coach can do better and there isnt an interim coach available?

There are coaches available who did way more with less.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
You don't think Tassotti can do better then the amazing record of :

4 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses & 26 goals conceded ? Im willing to bet he can at least be twice as good, which can guarantee EL places or with a little bit of luck a CL place.

Allegri has lost the respect of the players, there is no way he motivates them enough to make a run for that 3rd place.

I dont think Tassotti can do better than Allegri. If he was a good coach masquerading as an assistant, he would have got a better job long back.

I also doubt Allegri has lost the dressing room. If anything, the players seem to support him.

And 3rd place is a pipe-dream. In this particular Serie A season, it's very farfetched to see Milan get the 3rd place with whichever coach.

Like I said, no good coach will sign up for a 5-month project with variables of someone else's choosing. It's pointless changing coaches now.

You really think no coach can do better and there isnt an interim coach available?

There are coaches available who did way more with less.

Last paragraph of my first post.

I dont care if Allegri gets sacked now or not, but I wont expect a significant gain with any interim coach. It could go the Andreazzoli way, but that's more a lucky break.

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No. There is a point.

We are 5 points away from relegation zone with no sign of things getting better under allegri. It is only hubris at the moment that peopke arent mentioning worst case scenarios.

But we are 10 odd points away from europa and also a chance to do well in coppa. And with 60 points left to play for i want that to be comeptitive.

We need europa next season.

There are short term coaches that can salvage this. I would give dellio rossi a shot.

And funny you say we are trying to save every penny, when a couple of months ago you said our financials were good enough to survive ucl failure. Not even good enough to sack a coach 2 months ago and salvage the season.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No. There is a point.

We are 5 points away from relegation zone with no sign of things getting better under allegri. It is only hubris at the moment that peopke arent mentioning worst case scenarios.

But we are 10 odd points away from europa and also a chance to do well in coppa. And with 60 points left to play for i want that to be comeptitive.

We need europa next season.

There are short term coaches that can salvage this. I would give dellio rossi a shot.

And funny you say we are trying to save every penny, when a couple of months ago you said our financials were good enough to survive ucl failure. Not even good enough to sack a coach 2 months ago and salvage the season.

"Financials good enough to survive not being in the CL for a year or two".. Sacking Allegri would certainly make no difference to that. I don't think all financial interpretation would be done purely from a CL point of view though. It's extra money when we are trying to not spend anything extra - that's about it.

I don't think you're seeing the point. Say, a Delio Rossi wouldnt be a bad choice as a short-term coach. But would he join Milan knowing very well that his job is only for 5 months and that he is basically a caretaker coach who'll have to audition for his next job in these 5 months? It would be a gamble for him. If we do get a reputable coach like that who's okay with a temporary job, I dont have a problem with Allegri leaving.

But for a replacement like Tassotti, I don't see a benefit in sacking him now.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
"Financials good enough to survive not being in the CL for a year or two".. Sacking Allegri would certainly make no difference to that. I don't think all financial interpretation would be done purely from a CL point of view though. It's extra money when we are trying to not spend anything extra - that's about it.

I don't think you're seeing the point. Say, a Delio Rossi wouldnt be a bad choice as a short-term coach. But would he join Milan knowing very well that his job is only for 5 months and that he is basically a caretaker coach who'll have to audition for his next job in these 5 months? It would be a gamble - if we do get a coach like that, I dont have a problem with Allegri leaving.

But for a replacement like Tassotti, I don't see a benefit in sacking him now.

Dellio rossi has taken over teams half way through the season before so that aint an issue. And this is a guy who coached palermo, where every game is an audition. However, the main point is he probably would take over as milan caretaker as this would be his biggest job yet. More accomplished coaches have taken caretaker jobs at big clubs before (zaccheroni for one). And he is out of a job so i dont see what he has to lose.

I dont see how allegri isnt a part of the financial equation since his failure this season is about to cause a loss of 30 mil when a good coach months earlier could have salvaged that aspect for us. Doubt allegris compensation was worth sacrificing ucl for and i still doubt it is worth sacrificing even europa for.

But its nothing new for milan. We look to save cash only to waste on ridiculous things like wages and contracts we cant get rid off.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Inzaghi?

Let's face it, the season is lost. But what's it gonna prove by sticking with a coach that is clearly out of ideas? I would rather a fresh new approach and even if it doesnt drastically improve our results, atleast it would be a change. Someone like Inzaghi could be the answer. He has already shown a bit of his coaching credentials and knows the youth team players pretty well, so we could see a lot more of the younger players given a chance (Allegri wont as due to his fuckups this season and his shit mentality of always playing it safe, he wouldnt even try risking it). Might as well if we are not considering spending to reinforce the team. Atleast this will give us a chance to see what our fabled youth is capable of and they will be a bit more ready for the first team come next season.

All this is of course granted that we have not signed a coach up for next season and our management still does not harbour ridiculous expectations (which I understand is highly unlikely so at the end it's a moot point). Also depends on what Inzaghi wants

This season could have been salvaged ages back if our management werent such pussies. This is the fourth season in a row we have had a garbage start and that despite being the first when there weren whole scale changes. Not to mention that we are run by fuckin' lunatics who keep on putting ridiculous expectations on this team despite not investing anywhere near close enough to meet those expectations (anyone remember Galliani's "Now we can challenge for the scudetto" after signing Matri quote?)

At the end of the day, we can change coaches all we want, wont change anything if the leadership does not change. Allegri has a share of the blame for the team's demise but the bulk of it still lies with the top management and it's inability to think forward or stick to a plan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dellio rossi has taken over teams half way through the season before so that aint an issue. And this is a guy who coached palermo, where every game is an audition. However, the main point is he probably would take over as milan caretaker as this would be his biggest job yet. More accomplished coaches have taken caretaker jobs at big clubs before (zaccheroni for one). And he is out of a job so i dont see what he has to lose.

I dont see how allegri isnt a part of the financial equation since his failure this season is about to cause a loss of 30 mil when a good coach months earlier could have salvaged that aspect for us. Doubt allegris compensation was worth sacrificing ucl for and i still doubt it is worth sacrificing even europa for.

But its nothing new for milan. We look to save cash only to waste on ridiculous things like wages and contracts we cant get rid off.

D. Rossi took over in all those cases with no pre-selected manager for the next season. The situation in Milan is different because everyone knows by now that we have the man for next season. So it really is a 5 month job as opposed to one that could evolve to a long-term appointment.

Zac, really? The one time he acted as a caretaker, he made little change to Ferrara's season at Juve.

Again, could have been the ideal solution had it not been for the Seedorf deal. What'll happen to Pippo when the season ends? He'll certainly not go back to the Primavera.

I honestly don't know what we are planning for Inzaghi. I hope there's a good plan in mind, either to coach with Seedorf or to succeed him later or anything like that.