The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
guttkakaDM0405_468x494.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
He wants to play, they want him as non-playing staff.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW- At the end of the season, the streets of Maurizio Sarri and Napoli are likely to separate. For the role of successor, Aurelio de Laurentiis wants to bring to Napoli Marco Giampaolo, current coach of Sampdoria.

Sarri to Milan?

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know the outcome of the Kaka thing? I remember rumours he was being set up for a director or some kind of role at the club. Then in the last few days there is footage of him at casa milan and the social media of milan saying things “his real home” etc etc

@real_andrea9
Due proposte di fassone a Kakà :
- ambasciatore
- ruolo più operativo tra fassone e Mirabelli, come era Leonardo con Galliani .
C’è la volontà di entrambe le parti di lavorare insieme al @acmilan @themilanclub

2 offers from Fassone to Kaka:
-club ambassador
-a more operative role with Fassone and Mirabelli, like Leonardo had with Galliani.

There is the will of both sides to work together.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
TMW- At the end of the season, the streets of Maurizio Sarri and Napoli are likely to separate. For the role of successor, Aurelio de Laurentiis wants to bring to Napoli Marco Giampaolo, current coach of Sampdoria.

Sarri to Milan?

Sarri > Chelsea =?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sarri > Chelsea =?

I can't really see Sarri leaving Italy if he were to leave Napoli. I would guess us or Juve if he left Napoli. Plus I think Napoli are starting to peak under him and he may want a new challenge soon. If they don't win the Scudetto this year then they never will plus it looks like they might not even make it through the group stage of the UCL. If we end up in a position to either get Sarri or Conte then we are in good hands haha.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I can't really see Sarri leaving Italy if he were to leave Napoli. If we end up in a position to either get Sarri or Conte then we are in good hands haha.

Sarri earns less... than half of what Montella currently does :lol:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
There’s not a single person i love in football more than Kaka’. My favourite player ever

But no, I don’t want him to rejoin as a player. managerial position or nothing.. sorry my ricky &#55357;&#56468;&#55357;&#56468;

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
kaka >>>>> this sad version of bonaventura + hakan

sign him up

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There’s not a single person i love in football more than Kaka’. My favourite player ever

But no, I don’t want him to rejoin as a player. managerial position or nothing.. sorry my ricky ����

Kaka - Biglia - Kessie

You'd say no to that till season's end?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’d be just happy to see him in red and black again.. but that won’t do us any good I’m afraid

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Seasons done anyway, may aswell just have him back.

Rather watch him than Canalg whats his face any day of the week

Be cool for him to retire with us.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I went to check milannews.it armed with my google translate :)

"It's three days I'm here, really nice memories. Proposed by manager? We just talked about ideas. I still need time to decide whether to play football or not. It's a special moment and I took it for me and I explained it to Fassone. I know there's a chance to get back to Milan, but first I have to decide whether to continue playing or not. "

This was probably the most interesting part, so i copy pasted it... basically he didnt decide anything yet, but he did admit they threw some ideas at him...
So, they are trying to get him to club, in some way

close your eyes and just imagine

a prime(2005-7) kaka and a prime MvBasten in the same team....

RossoneriCerasa

Primavera
Reaction score
I’ve watched every one of kaka’s games in person the last three years so while I’m not an expert i am probably in a better position than anyone here to assess his ability to still play. My opinion, he could be useful still in spot duty with this team. He can’t play 90 reliably anymore but with managed minutes the skill is as good as ever and the pace is still surprisingly good in spurts. He could be a god piece in our attack which has sucked ass.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
"Robinho has been condemned with gang-rape of a 22-year-old Albanian girl with other five people in a discotheque in Milano in January 2013"

"Robinho has been sentenced to nine years in prison"

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As long as he's in Brazil he'll remain free.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
"Robinho has been condemned with gang-rape of a 22-year-old Albanian girl with other five people in a discotheque in Milano in January 2013"

Wow......wtf

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
LOL. We already bagged Kaka for a managerial position, so why not give him 6 months to help out the team anyway he can.

He's still a baller.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
As for the Robinho bit, wow. What a piece of shit. Hope he rots.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Sven, what’s brathil’s stance on extradition?

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I’ve watched every one of kaka’s games in person the last three years so while I’m not an expert i am probably in a better position than anyone here to assess his ability to still play. My opinion, he could be useful still in spot duty with this team. He can’t play 90 reliably anymore but with managed minutes the skill is as good as ever and the pace is still surprisingly good in spurts. He could be a god piece in our attack which has sucked ass.

Is this really even being thought about? This guy needs to retire or ar least not play for Milan. He has been in the MLS the last few seasons, he is in no position to help this team.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kakà: “I like André Silva a lot. He is a very good player and has a great future ahead of him. He would have been a member of my Milan.”

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Is this really even being thought about? This guy needs to retire or ar least not play for Milan. He has been in the MLS the last few seasons, he is in no position to help this team.

Your fav players :
Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

Your join date :

Im starting to doubt whether your impression is based only on Kaka's second spell.

I think having Kaka just train with this squad every single day is going to rub off. When you have someone coaching you mentally about what Milan as a club means, its bound to help your confidence.
And I expect Kaka to do that. Even as a sporting director - though he gets less time with the squad.

Being is the squad is more about the 'one of us' feeling. I'd also say that Kaka can sub in for Calhanoglu from time to time and give us some creativity.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Your fav players :
Fav. Players: Balotelli, Locatelli, R.Rodriguez, Conti, Andre Silva, Kessi, Romagnoli

Your join date :

Im starting to doubt whether your impression is based only on Kaka's second spell.

I think having Kaka just train with this squad every single day is going to rub off. When you have someone coaching you mentally about what Milan as a club means, its bound to help your confidence.
And I expect Kaka to do that. Even as a sporting director - though he gets less time with the squad.

Being is the squad is more about the 'one of us' feeling. I'd also say that Kaka can sub in for Calhanoglu from time to time and give us some creativity.

My fav players and join date are clear as day when I post, so.......?

I just don't think that this nostalgia signing will do much of anything.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
LOL. We already bagged Kaka for a managerial position, so why not give him 6 months to help out the team anyway he can.

He's still a baller.

to help the team avoid relegation? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule