The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
NY Times: Cosmos owner Rocco Commisso is nearing a deal to acquire Italy’s Fiorentina. Could be done by Monday

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Maldini could be out the door as well along with Leonardo as the ownership is not convinced by his work either. Gazidis is looking at different choices on a managerial level. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
GDS is poison, trying to create chaos before the most important game of the season.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gazidis is working on bringing Luis Campos, current sporting director of Lille, to Milan. Campos has already given his approval of a potential move to take Leonardo's spot. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fucking Gazzetta.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Get Sarri or Conte...

It’s not that hard?

Can we debate this a little? How in the fucking world do you expect anyone to believe this codswallop?

With champions league and a commitment to 3-4 game changing players... I would agree

Too many question marks for Milan for those coaches to ‘easily’ jump for a chance to coach this club.

How do you figure. What magical strategy do you have that Leonardo or Maldini don’t have???

Then don't hire useless fodders like gasperini or any other dweeb. We need a proper coach. period. Provide them a platform. Show them we are committed. Wtf is our management doing ?
It's a choice between inter, us and roma. Just say we don't make it to top 4, then there is most certainly a problem. I would rather stick with gattuso than get someone who is not even a marginal upgrade like inzhagi or gasperini. utterly pointless. Hedge fund idiot cunt should know better.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Maldini could be out the door as well along with Leonardo as the ownership is not convinced by his work either. Gazidis is looking at different choices on a managerial level. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

good. maldini can leave if he wants to act so entitled. What exactly is his job anyway? what does he do? Leo is good though so I would want us to keep him.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
If M+L were to leave, there really ain't a single thing left anymore of the Milan identity that we had for 20-30 years. Totally new squad, totally new management, complete misery for 5 years already and there is no room for former club icons anymore. Rather unknown names who manage the whole damn thing. This club really is in a total transition, creating a new identity. Take distance from the emotional side, because with Elliott taking over, this is pure business.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't touch Leo and Paolo :cry:

I'd be all in for Campos as he seems to have a real eye for talent but not at the cost of Leo

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
You guys are like middle aged, overweight divorcees in the line at the grocery store picking up the latest edition of the national enquirer along with all your other favorite gossip periodicals.

General talking to an RnB commoder:

j4nyRpX_d.jpg

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gazidis, Leonardo and Maldini are all present at Milanello this morning [Sky]

D7ZJ3XYXsAAyBen

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Some grown ass men here have very odd opinions and very raw knowledge. You feel they are 13 when you read their posts.

including yourself? :o:o

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So it's looking like it's Sarri for Juve, maybe. This means Mandzukic is out. I really would love to have him for a year or two. Can you imagine Suso's crosses with Mandzukic on the far post?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
So it's looking like it's Sarri for Juve, maybe. This means Mandzukic is out. I really would love to have him for a year or two. Can you imagine Suso's crosses with Mandzukic on the far post?

Commode rejected him 2-3 seasons ago. :lol:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Every scenario where Suso is still an important asset of our right wing is a negative scenario to me .

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Milan is going to be Monaco-style without selling. I'm not sure why that's a problem.

I also don't see why we suddenly need to sell our players.

One of the arguments of Elliott, which they threatening to use against UEFA and FFP is that what FFP does is prevent a business from being able to put money into their asset.

I'm ok with that, i said earlier. We obviously can't afford top players due to lack of CL/FFP...
So what we can do is get a bunch of cheap young talents and wait for someone to explode.
This might be a bit longer road, but quick fix option didn't work so well for us
And i'm sure we will get some older than 23 good players if the market opportunity arises

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

I believe the same was said on Higuain and Suso far post crosses.

I really hope we move on from juventus players and Suso.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I don't know why people are sulking over the prospect of regularly signing GOOD young players. Imagine having a transfer strategy like that with Moncada at the helm, we will have some fun years. I prefer that a thousand times over buying random crap like we've more or less done for the last 10 years, with some exception.

Yes we won't be in contention for CL victory in two years with that strategy, but it will surely be a very exciting team to watch. Piatek and Paqueta were two excellent signings. If we can make 3-4 like that this summer and keep the goods we will have a truly exciting team.

Improvise, adapt and support AC Milan!

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
In a just world, most of these journalists would be jailed for blatant lying over and over again.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't know why people are sulking over the prospect of regularly signing GOOD young players. Imagine having a transfer strategy like that with Moncada at the helm, we will have some fun years. I prefer that a thousand times over buying random crap like we've more or less done for the last 10 years, with some exception.

Yes we won't be in contention for CL victory in two years with that strategy, but it will surely be a very exciting team to watch. Piatek and Paqueta were two excellent signings. If we can make 3-4 like that this summer and keep the goods we will have a truly exciting team.

Improvise, adapt and support AC Milan!
Fun to watch? Not as long as Gattuso is going to work with those players my friend

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In a just world, most of these journalists would be jailed for blatant lying over and over again.
Imagine the Washington Post to break a news that Trump is going to declare war to England, official announcement in the next few days, and nothing happened.

No one would never ever believe one single word the Washington Post wrote.

Not so in sportjournalism. That's where you can invent and pull shit out of your ass today, being called out, but tomorrow everyone has forgotten. Rinse and repeat.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Abate may not play against SPAL due to a physical discomfort. Conti is ready to replace him in the starting line-up. [Sky's @PeppeDiSte]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule