The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So it's looking like it's Sarri for Juve, maybe. This means Mandzukic is out. I really would love to have him for a year or two. Can you imagine Suso's crosses with Mandzukic on the far post?

It's also said that Sarri will stay at Chelsea..

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Press conference for tomorrows game is on air live now

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't know why people are sulking over the prospect of regularly signing GOOD young players. Imagine having a transfer strategy like that with Moncada at the helm, we will have some fun years. I prefer that a thousand times over buying random crap like we've more or less done for the last 10 years, with some exception.

Yes we won't be in contention for CL victory in two years with that strategy, but it will surely be a very exciting team to watch. Piatek and Paqueta were two excellent signings. If we can make 3-4 like that this summer and keep the goods we will have a truly exciting team.

Improvise, adapt and support AC Milan!

Bro, Italy is different than France. I don’t think moncanda will have much Luck spotting talent in Italy.

I don’t know if he’s the guy who recommended balde keita, Jovetic and pellegri but that business is really bad on his account.

In Italy it will never be a fair market for him, we had the best talent scout in Italy for the last 20 years and miserabelli decided to gift him to Lazio.

I am hoping Elliot strategy is to buy stars in the making so they won’t invest heavy in salaries now and they are easier to sustain. I am just scared it’s going to be like Monaco “sell everyone” philosophy.

Some of us fans are still hurt over sheva and kaka til this day.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Bro, Italy is different than France. I don’t think moncanda will have much Luck spotting talent in Italy.

I don’t know if he’s the guy who recommended balde keita, Jovetic and pellegri but that business is really bad on his account.

In Italy it will never be a fair market for him, we had the best talent scout in Italy for the last 20 years and miserabelli decided to gift him to Lazio.

I am hoping Elliot strategy is to buy stars in the making so they won’t invest heavy in salaries now and they are easier to sustain. I am just scared it’s going to be like Monaco “sell everyone” philosophy.

Some of us fans are still hurt over sheva and kaka til this day.

Their aim is to sell Milan for at least 1.2 billion so the club must reach the value first. No selling clubs like Monaco, Porto, Ajax, etc are worth that figure.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gattuso on the decision to not renew Abate and Zapata:

"Those are corporate choices from the management that I respect. The club wants to follow a specific line. I only have positive words about both of them, and I thank them for their professionalism."

D7abpWUXkAACe0u

Last edited:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In other words, "ask fucking Maldini and Leonardo" :D

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gattuso: "I haven't shaved my beard for almost 10 years, if we qualify for Champions League maybe tomorrow night I'll show up without a beard. But then again, I don’t know, we'll see what happens..."

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Question to Gattuso: "What kind of summer can we expect?"

Gattuso: "Fans need to understand that there is a very powerful company behind us, with very intelligent people who will bring us back. Be calm and serene."

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Question to Gattuso: "What kind of summer can we expect?"

Gattuso: "Fans need to understand that there is a very powerful company behind us, with very intelligent people who will bring us back. Be calm and serene."

Intelligent people who cant lock down a competent coach :thumbsup:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Maldini: "Milan will come back to the top"

RnB: "Fuck this management, fuck Arsenal and Gazidis, if they keep Gattuso i'll stop watching Milan games"

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
So it's looking like it's Sarri for Juve, maybe. This means Mandzukic is out. I really would love to have him for a year or two. Can you imagine Suso's crosses with Mandzukic on the far post?

:fp: No more Ladri outcasts. Never. Again. Period.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Maldini: "Milan will come back to the top"

RnB: "Fuck this management, fuck Arsenal and Gazidis, if they keep Gattuso i'll stop watching Milan games"

Fuck this management, fuck Arsenal and Gazidis, if they keep Gattuso i'll stop watching Milan games

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Gazidis had contact with Maximilliano Allegri in the past few days about a potential return to Milan's bench. Allegri showed willingness linked to the technical project and asked for reassurances [@Tuttomercatoweb]

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Gazidis had contact with Maximilliano Allegri in the past few days about a potential return to Milan's bench. Allegri showed willingness linked to the technical project and asked for reassurances [@Tuttomercatoweb]

Source: Complete fabrication.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Allegri would make us play to our potential so he'd be a safe bet atleast

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"we’ll see at the end of tomorrow’s game who is there and who climbs on to the Milan train. Trust me, if I see some of you on our train, I will kick you off it!”
:lol::lol:

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
It would be a very bad idea to lose both Leo and Paolo, gazidiz turning Milan into Monaco really?. If Leo accepts the Brazilian job fair enough but Maldini deserves more time and respect.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It would be a very bad idea to lose both Leo and Paolo, gazidiz turning Milan into Monaco really?. If Leo accepts the Brazilian job fair enough but Maldini deserves more time and respect.

Without Leo we're finished.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri to Milan only goes to show one thing

We're not a big club anymore.

Zero identity.

Sad times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.