Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Wow

We need a Netflix movie on this last year the lows and the dawn of the new era

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
BREAKING: Marco Fassone and the four Chinese members has been removed from the Milan board. [AntoVitiello]

I personally didn’t mind Fassone

Any failures that happened during Fassone's reign, is ultimately on Fassone.

I'm not saying that if the chef used too much salt for one meal, that Fassone should be fired but in the case of Mirabelli, the responsibility falls on the CEO.

Fassone requested and hired Mirabelli, not Li.

This is the result of a CEO who knows NOTHING about football, who goes on to hire a noob SD.

Recipe for failure.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Leonardo will return, but that does not necessarily mean Mirabelli will be gone. He could be as a consultant for this transfer window.[Sky]

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
No. The tbc CEO will replace Fassone. Leonardo will appoint his team on the sporting side. He will be our technical director. The sporting and business side will be two different entities, the way it should be. Not the F&M shit show from last season.

thats alot better, so the sporting area role is till to be decided. hopefully they give it to Maldini.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I will name my first child Elliott

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
IlSole24Ore has published Yonghong Li's letter.

My quick translation for you:

It is with great regret that I inform you that on July 21st Elliott will remove the directors that I nominated. My investment in Milan wasn't foolish, but behind it was my passion and the recognition of the team's economic potential. I put in 880m euros of my own money, and only 280m was provided by Elliott. I thought Elliott was a reliable investor and partner--I was wrong.

Yonghong: ''so the vulture fund with whom I closed usurious loans to fund things I couldn't afford were NOT my friends??''

SinfulHighChinchilla.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Anche secondo Premium lunedì il PSG recapiterà al Milan una offerta da 35 mln per Bonucci. Il club rossonero potrebbe chiedere qualcosa in più.

Psg offers 35m for bonucci. I say let Elliot takes care of negotiations here. If they can raise to 45 sell and invest in less luxurious option but more suitable to the team needs.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Psg offers 35m for bonucci. I say let Elliot takes care of negotiations here. If they can raise to 45 sell and invest in less luxurious option but more suitable to the team needs.

45 fuck noooooo rugani fucking rugani is going for 55+ mil ,pjanic getss offer for 100 mil ,if we sell bonucci it has to be 55-60 mil

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

I say, offer them Bonucci + 25m for Cavani.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
elliot according to many will give another 50 mil for transfers + sales

Bacca-12
Kalinic-20
Bertolacci-5
Niang-15
Lapadula-11
Antonelli-2
Mauri-2
gomez-6
verdi-5
Locatelli-12-15 and one between Silva-Suso-Bonucci (the latter only for a large offer)
Very well

more then 90 mil from sales without silva-suso or leo + 50 mil so close to 150 mil to spend

badelj free
lcm-40-50
cf-50-60
and if we still play 4 3 3 lw 50 mil

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
elliot according to many will give another 50 mil for transfers + sales

Bacca-12
Kalinic-20
Bertolacci-5
Niang-15
Lapadula-11
Antonelli-2
Mauri-2
gomez-6
verdi-5
Locatelli-12-15 and one between Silva-Suso-Bonucci (the latter only for a large offer)
Very well

more then 90 mil from sales without silva-suso or leo + 50 mil so close to 150 mil to spend

badelj free
lcm-40-50
cf-50-60
and if we still play 4 3 3 lw 50 mil

The early reports were Elliott will put in 150m. They have already put up 50m. 100m for Leonardo and Mirabelli can only use what he recoups in sales.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
we will get just 2 or 2,5m for kalinić this year so i wouldn't count him.

do it please...

benzema 50m
depay 40m
paredes 30m
badelj 0m

and i don't want bonuci or suso to be sold, we can buy these guys for around 120m which we can find without selling big players.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
ADL: “Vidal to Napoli? False. He’s someone I followed many years ago, but now I’m looking for younger players who are usable in the long run.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The early reports were Elliott will put in 150m. They have already put up 50m. 100m for Leonardo and Mirabelli can only use what he recoups in sales.

if they put 100+ sale then we can have great team but i will go slow ,couse i dont exxpect big things .

forza MILAN

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
if they put 100+ sale then we can have great team but i will go slow ,couse i dont exxpect big things .

forza MILAN

Why would Leonardo return to play with modest budgets. A serious team is an ambitious one.

"The Board will reconvene shortly to review a new business plan for the club, which presents a clear pathway to regaining Champions League status".

No expectation = the best surprises :thumbsup:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
max meyer is still without club so there is huge chance that he actually already agree to join milan :o

but is he capable to cover biglia position? he actually play there last season with schalke but i'm not sure is that his real position because that was the first time in his career that he cover that role.

with him we can save 30m because paredes won't be needed.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
sell Kalinic, Bacca and Bertolacci, sign Badelj for free, close mercato, fine as we are

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Benzema will stay at Real Madrid, according to @DjamelBein

*phew*

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Benzema will stay at Real Madrid, according to beIN Sport’s Djamel Djabali - جمال جبلي

Probably a more reliable source than Di Marzio

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
fuck fuck.

now let's go for ciro but it will be hard to negotiate with that fucking devil lotito. :rolleyes:

i really don't want morata and really don't want to pay 55m to juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule