The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
off course we will have mercato

reina,strinic,badelj

you do a LOT of talking, but strangely say VERY little...

this is the mercato you expect? put it down in writing so when the time comes, you have absolutely NO way out of it.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
this beef more intense than maywether v connor

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Im not happy by having a mercato, what is this, Parma??? ffs

Im happy with 3 great players and one good mid. For this year. MINIMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William Carvalho free player??

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I'd take Badelj in place on Monto coz I know what he can offer. I think we should have gotten Darmian as Jube will and sell RR as fast as we could. 20mln each way and you have a better fullback for serie a. Also milanista. ANOTHER G idiot move.

I still remember: "Marcelo is not a fullback...." genius

Also Depay cannot cover running wise what Rino asks from 4-3-3 if his left mid is bona or hakan. We could switch to 4-4-1-1 or 4-3-2-1, some variation.

I like Belotti but now Im convinced he's not a top player and will not be. Swap of loand Falcao-Silva? Yes good but only if the money is then used for some great winger.

Also midfielder is not solved and Im curious what do they plan. Coz if Badelj is the plan then sorry but you'll see he is simply a deep playmaker. We need other

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I'm confused.

Why?

Just said how people are in here arguing are we having a mercato or not, and some are happy that aldough we have problems, we'll buy players.

So, Im not delighted that we'll have normal mercato. That should be a normal thing. I'll be happy when I see 3 great players signed.

This mercato of mediocre so far is nothing. Time is long so lets wait and see, No misses this year coz one more year without CL costs too much

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Andre Silva same on in the 78th minute... currently in the 82nd min of their match.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
:lol:
We have a GK on 6m net. We just signed another one on 3 or 4m. Our 3rd GK will be earning as much as Abbiati did when he was a starter.

We have Bonucci on 7.5m until 2022 when he'll be 35. Best paid in Serie A.
He isn't outperforming his CB partner who is in renewal talks again amid interest from top clubs and will likely demand the huge salary gap between them to be reduced. There's a strong chance we'll have the best paid CB duo soon along with PSG.

Borini was lured away from Sunderland and the Championship with a 4 year contract at 2.5m/y. To be a backup. (Parametri zero marquee signing Menez earned 2.4m/y, for comparison)

31 yo Strinic just signed a 3 year contract at 2m/y while RicRod(2.1m) and Antonelli(1.5m) are still here.

Now we're looking to add an anchor(Badelj) to Biglia(3.5m) and Montolivo(2.5m) who show no signs of leaving.

------------------------
We went from ridiculous wage structures and wage bills that couldn't be sustained even with CL revenue........to THIS :lol::lol:
I find it hard to believe that RiRo just sarns 2.1m..he earnt around 3,5-4m net at Wolfsburg.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2.1m net... about 4m gross.
So u think u have to tell me the dofference beteeen net or gross or what? U think he got half the money he got at Wolfsburg? I mean I understand that Wolfsburg r a purce of shit, but agreeing to 50%..sounds fake.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:
We have a GK on 6m net. We just signed another one on 3 or 4m. Our 3rd GK will be earning as much as Abbiati did when he was a starter.

We have Bonucci on 7.5m until 2022 when he'll be 35. Best paid in Serie A.
He isn't outperforming his CB partner who is in renewal talks again amid interest from top clubs and will likely demand the huge salary gap between them to be reduced. There's a strong chance we'll have the best paid CB duo soon along with PSG.

Borini was lured away from Sunderland and the Championship with a 4 year contract at 2.5m/y. To be a backup. (Parametri zero marquee signing Menez earned 2.4m/y, for comparison)

31 yo Strinic just signed a 3 year contract at 2m/y while RicRod(2.1m) and Antonelli(1.5m) are still here.

Now we're looking to add an anchor(Badelj) to Biglia(3.5m) and Montolivo(2.5m) who show no signs of leaving.

------------------------
We went from ridiculous wage structures and wage bills that couldn't be sustained even with CL revenue........to THIS :lol::lol:

How Mirabelli still has a job is amazing.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So u think u have to tell me the dofference beteeen net or gross or what? U think he got half the money he got at Wolfsburg? I mean I understand that Wolfsburg r a purce of shit, but agreeing to 50%..sounds fake.

its been documented he wanted italy badly, i don't know what to tell you some people like the sun

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its been documented he wanted italy badly, i don't know what to tell you some people like the sun
Yes, sure..documented by the always reliable Italian media or what? The biggest story tellers and cheats on planet? Yeah right..some crap source reporting it, so it must be true right?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

the things people will do to go to live in a beautiful country, eh?

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the things people will do to go to live in a beautiful country, eh?
Could be possible, but as I saud I dont believe it. And please dont act like the crap reported in Italian media is true and reliable.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Jube buying serie a hahhaahahahaha

If Kovač vants him at BAyern, then offer as patosheva says him+20mln for vidal. good deal

break jube's Darmian deal, solid defensive fullback

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, sure..documented by the always reliable Italian media or what? The biggest story tellers and cheats on planet? Yeah right..some crap source reporting it, so it must be true right?

you sound salty, please deflect your anger at your own life and not at us here because Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern. People come and go not everyone is going to want to stay in Germany.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m in the minority here but I don’t want us to sell Ricardo Rodriguez. I think he’s much better than what we saw last season. We shouldn’t give up on him. The fact that Bayern and Dortmund are interested is a strong hint that he’s underrated.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
you sound salty, please deflect your anger at your own life and not at us here because Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern. People come and go not everyone is going to want to stay in Germany.

Lol!

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jube buying serie a hahhaahahahaha

If Kovač vants him at BAyern, then offer as patosheva says him+20mln for vidal. good deal

break jube's Darmian deal, solid defensive fullback
If Kovac wants that useless turd, zhan I officially give up..these Hoeneß and Rummenigge fucktards ll lead Bayern to dark ages like Berlusconi did with Milsn..senile old clueless fucks..gosh I cant believe I adored Hoeneß as Mr. Bayern..now he makes my blood boil and I m depressed..I know u think that serves me right, but come on..feel with me..I feel dead inside☹️

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
The common sense will be to respect Li engagement, as Milan fans. The guy took many risks to finance our rebirth. Like I said before he is doing his job as Milan owner, the others (Fassone, Mirabelli) should do their work not moaning against our owner. FFP shouldn't overstep in sanctions and Li is not intended to be Uefa bitch to make it work.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If Kovac wants that useless turd, zhan I officially give up..these Hoeneß and Rummenigge fucktards ll lead Bayern to dark ages like Berlusconi did with Milsn..senile old clueless fucks..gosh I cant believe I adored Hoeneß as Mr. Bayern..now he makes my blood boil and I m depressed..I know u think that serves me right, but come on..feel with me..I feel dead inside☹️

The boy is milan fans on this forum and you are the little kid.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule