The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nNJRWXN.png

hmmmm

the only table that matters is the league table. We finished 6th in that.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there's a large discrepancy between chances created and chances resulting into assists

I mean certainly a player of Morata's characteristics will fix that? right????

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
TMW: Milan and Cutrone have reached a renewal agreement. Cutrone will earn 1.2 million euros a season until 2023.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
why doesn't he ask for at least 4m and bonus 500k for a random family member? is his agent that dumb?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This kid is just great. Give him a good mentor up front and watch the magic happen.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They said Preziosi would want to start initially as a minority owner then work up to 51% in a few years time. I'll take Li any day of the week over Preziosi haha.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

I’m interested in seeing a breakdown of where these shots/chances are taken, ie. How many are shots from outside the box etc.

Based on the way we play, we tend to take a lot of low percentage long range shots so it would be interesting to see if the eye test matches the stats.

To me, going 4 games with scoring only one goal (which we did a couple times last season IIRC) says that team is having trouble creating.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
For some context, Ravezzani HAS NEVER said one positive thing about Milan. He first didn't believe the Chinese existed, and then when that position was no longer tenable, he changed his tune to "they are frauds" essentially.

He is a pretty vile guy in general.

Ravezzani: No Russian or Arab magnate is interested in Milan. Only an Italian group consisting of Galliani and Preziosi.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For some context, Ravezzani HAS NEVER said one positive thing about Milan. He first didn't believe the Chinese existed, and then when that position was no longer tenable, he changed his tune to "they are frauds" essentially.

Ravezzani: No Russian or Arab magnate is interested in Milan. Only an Italian group consisting of Galliani and Preziosi.

Italian journalism at its best :lol: I don't think Preziosi even has a net worth of a billion.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score

LMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
They (MilanNews) removed the tweet about Preziosi because it was BLOWING UP w negativity LOOOOOOOL

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the only table that matters is the league table. We finished 6th in that.

The reason why the fact that we create a lot of chances is relevant is because people are saying that Milan's problem is not the striker, but in other areas.

Granted, Milan has a lot of problems, but, I think the narrative that no matter what striker we have, they won't get service, isn't actually true.

I'm not a huge Suso fan, but, when he was playing poorly, there would be some games in the second half of the season where he would actually put in a good pass or cross; and it was almost invariably Kalinic who would just mess things up.

There were countless situations where we'd press real hard at the start of matches, first halves, and we'd create the chances (our games against Juve anyone?) and then once we didn't capitalize on those chances created, we'd fall apart.

It is scoring of half-chances that is the difference between bad, average, good, and great teams. Sure, quality of players is huge, but there are always games where you can play badly and still win, that requires the sort of players who can score when you are presented even the smallest chance.

We only seemed able to score after creating enough chances for a few goals, just so we can score one.

The last few years we did not create enough, but we had people to finish them off. Bacca, as much as I dislike him, when presented a chance, he finished. He wasn't wasteful, he was just frustrating when his choices hindered build-up play. But he's a deadly finisher, just instinctively.

Our problem now is that we don't have the finishers, but we have the support. Not ideal support. Not great support, but we have the support.

What we see with our team is how our lack of goal-scoring threat brings pressure onto our midfield and defense, because we don't have adequate outlets to release that pressure (and in turn) to put pressure on the other team, giving us more space.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Wait...what did they mean by this?

Galliani and preziosi...do they mean..my guys Galliani and preziosi ??

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just when you think things can’t get anymore sadder and there’s another heartbreak story about Preziosi and Galliani wanting to take over. What the fuck is happening? This better not be true. It’s just excruciating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule