The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
We can’t catch a break with these injuries.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I had a look at Kouadio Kone on YouTube and my takeaway is that this is high level recruitment. So many good French talents at the minute, most countries can't hold a candle to their youth academies.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Vulturesheva is really a joke, why give this guy so much attention? Usually i read the comments before reading the name of the poster. When i get a WTF moment after the first phrase its 99% of the time this guy hahahahaha

Just let him be, i only give him kuddos when it comes too quotes of the media or our players

Yeah, he's pretty much a child who can't get attention anywhere else than on this forum.

It's funny to mess with him sometimes though.

I think Theo can be that or even better. He has to continue improving (defensively more than offensively) and delivering these type of results when we hit CL

Marcelo has that rep because he plays for Real and they won alot but many times he doesnt play defensively. When he chooses to play defense he is that good but many times he hasnt live up to his reputation imho.
I do think though that Marcelo's all around attacking game is better / more complete than Theo's but that pace and desire is otherworldly.

Also I havent seen many FBs just be big time talismanic players scoring or assisting when all the pressure is on. I think Theo can be special.

Lol ?Theo may never be as good as Marcelo.?

He?s already better than Marcelo was.

come on :lol:

As I said, I love the guy, but we must be real

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
MilanLab is run by people pretending to be doctors, confirmed.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Marcelo was one of the best fullbacks in history, lmao.
Whats next, Kessie better than Seedorf? Calm down.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Yeah, he's pretty much a child who can't get attention anywhere else than on this forum.

It's funny to mess with him sometimes though.

come on :lol:

As I said, I love the guy, but we must be real

I have my Twitter mate: @rossonero_fans
I have pages and groups with thousands and hundreds of thousands people joining in Facebook.

So fuck off please.

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by TMW, Kouadio Kon?, the Toulouse midfielder, could soon become the highest paid in Ligue 2. The midfielder, compared to Pogba, is interested in Milan and Leeds. To date, the price tag is 15 million euros.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To Alo88 re: Media against Gazidis

- that is what I meant when I wrote that Gazidis may have underestimated certain sentiments in Italy.

As a CEO / Politician etc you need to know what you can and cant get away with.

Anyhow - we are Milan and we are ballin
Forza Milan
True.

I thought about it. I guess the reason why I find so much comprehensiveness for Gazidis is because I know that situation very well.

I once had a co-worker very similar to Boban. A brilliant one. Absolutely brilliant. And he deeply cared for what we were doing. He really did and it was evident. The problem tho was that whenever he didn't agree with us (his team) or our superior, he went bananas. Diplomacy? Compromise? Nope. Nada. Niente. He really knew how to blow up every little problem and how to burn bridges.

Long story short: he eventually got sacked, and many on the outside couldn't understand the reasoning. How could this brilliant worker get sacked, they asked.

Truth was he was simply not manageable. For almost three years he and our superior fought a constant war, with the rest of the team being kinda sought into that too. It was the right decision to sack him, despite his brilliance. He just wasn't worth it and it took to long to take that decision. And I couldn't tell you what our superior should have done better or different. It's just the way that ex-co-worker was.

Maybe I'm projecting too much of that co-worker onto Boban. But knowing those kind of situations I can find very much comprehensiveness for Gazidis and his probable reasoning. :-)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For whatever it is worth, I don't think we should look at the Gazidis-Boban Affair as of pure right and wrong, at least in my view.

You can say Boban was wrong for blowing up publicly, while Gazidis undermined Boban and Maldini's work by going to Rangnick--the lack of unity was bad for Milan, both on and off the field.

I think Boban did a really great job in opening doors to players to come to Milan, something which Maldini does as well. I think Gazidis offers the sort of business and corporate competence that has not been at Milan since Galliani was still in-tune with the times (when Galliani's decline started is up for debate) and Gazidis has really put things into place for Milan to really grow. The partnerships and links with popular culture is how you grow revenue, and it's why he was able to ensure Arsenal's revenue growth even with faltering sporting success. I think a big part of that is down to Arsenal being in the EPL, and maybe Gazidis's success with Milan is rooted in how truly poor things were run before--regardless he's doing a good job.

I think Gazidis is what Milan needed to take advantage of the massive appeal of the brand. However annoying Boban might have been, I think it was his mindset and personal connections that were critical in player recruitment, and I'd love to have him still on our staff--but I'm okay with him not being here, if that is what is best to keep harmony.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Kouadio Kon?, known as 'Manu', could become the most expensive transfer in the entire history of Ligue 2. Because now the name of Milan has strongly emerged, bewitched by the qualities of the 2001 Toulouse midfielder. Leeds United sportsman, Victor Orta, have long been on the trail of Kon? for whom they have been asked for 15 million euros.

Crack from a very young age has now become a reference of a decayed and relegated noble among the controversies like Toulouse. However, very young, as soon as he moved to the club where he currently plays, he got injured and was forced to miss an entire season. Then the climb and the debut among professionals with Alain Casanova.

Attacking midfielder, midfielder, inside Still Kon?'s role is not perfectly defined. Almost one meter and ninety, he plays both as a pivote and from the top, even if the experts consider him perfect indoors. Alla Pogba. Dribbler of great physique and with long levers, with precision even in the shot on goal, at the moment he is one of the most interesting box-to-box on the international scene. Perhaps not at the level of Camavinga, but certainly a prospect that has enticed more than one pretender

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As reported by TMW, Kouadio Kon?, the Toulouse midfielder, could soon become the highest paid in Ligue 2. The midfielder, compared to Pogba, is interested in Milan and Leeds. To date, the price tag is 15 million euros.

I really doubt we will apend 15M on a ligue 2 player

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You Marcelo fan boys can have your bitch, I’ll roll with Theo.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti might be the perfect heir, but I don't trust italian talent lol.

He has done really well for multiple seasons for a weak Torino in Serie A, so I completely understand the suspicion of Italian players right now, but he?s the type of guy that could easily help Milan win Scudetti while Haaland is dominating the CL.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Lol can you imagine what he would do if he was given zero defensive responsibilities and played with Ronaldo, Benzema, Modric, and the rest of that Real Madrid squad

It would be very indecent.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes we can...he got sold:lol:

Oh my god just insult someone already and get your next 6 month ban so I don?t have to read this type of shit.

Theo at 23 is not what he was when he was with Real Madrid the one season he played there during the 17/18 season.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
After hair transplant.

EqejYJtXIAE8rGn.jpg

What do you mean? He had a transplant?

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god just insult someone already and get your next 6 month ban so I don?t have to read this type of shit.

Theo at 23 is not what he was when he was with Real Madrid the one season he played there during the 17/18 season.

are u ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule