Leonardo Thread

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Ten yrs ago.. Milan finds himself in a situation exactly like this.. 97-98(Rossi,Taibi, Daino, Costacurta, Cruz, Maldini, Cardone,
Ba, Leonardo, Albertini, Desailly, Donadoni, Boban, Ziege, Weah, Ganz, Maniero, Kluivert, Savicevic, Nilsen, Bogarde, Davids, Blonq, maini) the coach was capello, sacchi tried too, they don't make any difference.. finish in 10 position in serie A.

Change the coach for the next season 98-99(Lehmann, Rossi, Abbiati, N'Gotty, Costacurta, Maldini, Ayala, Sala, Helveg, Albertini, Boban, Ambrosini, Ba, Coco, Leonardo, Bierhoff, Ganz, Donadoni, Weah, Ziege, Guly, Giunti, Morfeo..) , Zacheroni is the coach, the team(players) don't change much from one season to another.. but the way to play change.. we go from a 4-4-2 to a 3-4-3 or (3-4-1-2).. and the team win that praticaly lost scudetto.

So, we have change the coach, we have good players.. but maybe we need 3 defender instead of 2.. maybe put gattuso or ambrosini beetwen Nesta and Thiago.

Abbiatti
nesta-gattuso(ambro or seedorf)-silva
flamini(zambro or abate)-pirlo-seedorf(ambro)-janku(abate or zambro)
ronaldo(seedorf)
hunte-pato

The defense for sure is more protected in that way... with this team we can do something, not win the champ.. but be beetwen the 3.. and we put the things in order for this season and try get back next season more decently as a team.

And we show are apreciation for the veterans one last time. please, one more only. and finish.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
galliani distraught over having to sell kaka? that would make sense considering all those things he said about never ever selling him. maybe galliani is pissed off at berlu and his senility and thats why he has been quiet recently. or he's just afraid to say anything now that we've made a hash of the transfer market. i don't know, but berlu really needs to start thinking about selling, this is getting ridiculous.

Berlusconi said Milan could not continue with the payrises & losses & that was fair enough. What he did'nt realise was that he had to invest abit of money or abad team would get worse.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Completely agree. It's clear that Berlusconi is the one who's had a man crush on Ronaldinho for years and it still shows. He saw the Barca vs Milan performance and wants that, and it's not happening

He his just trying to use Ronaldinho as his get out of jail card for not supporting his coach at all & I think he knows it probably will not work.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Gattuso and Ambrosini aren't like Maldini or Billy. They probably can't accept playing FOR a guy they used to play WITH. That's just my opinion.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Yeah, we have some players in the squad. they think himselfs as the owner of Milan.

Axl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
But still, he could have done so more easily by simply replacing Galliani with someone more competent. No ... the club's where it is right now because of Berlu.

I totally agree with the last bit. About replacing Baldie and bringing in someone more competent it will never happen for two reasons IMO:

-) B. has this sort of 'family' thing going on and G has been with him since day one; in the latter years doing his best to keep the propaganda going and portray B. as the 'irreplaceable' saviour of Milan despite him becoming clearly disinterested with the club more and more. He needs someone like him heading the club and not someone who would go 'against' the boss' wishes and demand funds and whatever else is necessary to do the job you are expected to do.

-) Then, to quote a friend of mine, "when you're a somewhat 'dodgy' individual (in business or general), it's difficult to get rid of your people. Imagine how many things they know, and could say, if he turned his back on them."

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Ok, I really like Leo. He's just a straight badass, but I'm beginning to question his potential. If the big boys at Milanello consider Spaletti, I'd at least give him a chance.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Ok, I really like Leo. He's just a straight badass, but I'm beginning to question his potential. If the big boys at Milanello consider Spaletti, I'd at least give him a chance.

no1 is considering spaletti or anyone else.

its media bs, kind of like every player we were linked to.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Changing the coach won't solve anything really.There are several issues with this club that need to be sorted. Management is a problem and until they step down Milan will continue like this every season IMO. They pick the coaches, they just hire someone who they can control. The scouting is poor outside of brazil (leo), the lack of quality youth coming through and so many other issues; just a massive clearout starting from the top is needed IMO.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gattuso and ambrosini aren't like maldini or billy. They probably can't accept playing for a guy they used to play with. That's just my opinion.

:D

78727174.jpg

Last edited:

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Abbiatti
nesta-gattuso(ambro or seedorf)-silva
flamini(zambro or abate)-pirlo-seedorf(ambro)-janku(abate or zambro)
ronaldo(seedorf)
hunte-pato

The defense for sure is more protected in that way... with this team we can do something, not win the champ..

i dont think masster ever tried seedorf at CB... not even for "deep attacks"

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont think masster ever tried seedorf at CB... not even for "deep attacks"

Not CB.
He had class to be a sweeper.
Like Lothar Mathaus was on Bayern. ;)

get it?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
found this on kickette (no homo)

Stone-Face-Leonardo1-500x751.jpg

Leo: What the fuck am i doing here with all of these old lames...

Billsyboy1986

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, Ronaldo (R9)
Happy Birthday Coach! As a present I'll send you some styling gel. /\ /\ /\ /\
For those difficult moments..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Looks like Leo's used his shoe lace as a tie. :D That 1 freakin thin tie.
Credit crunch or is that a part of B&G's save the pennies scheme?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Looks like Leo's used his shoe lace as a tie. :D That 1 freakin thin tie.
Credit crunch or is that a part of B&G's save the pennies scheme?

Don't think it's cheap. It should be Dolce & Gabbana stuff all our players wear also.

3742193121_65a54ab6d9.jpg

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who needs spiffy ties when you got the hair of Adonis? Thats probably why we havent bought anyone. Maintaining that thing must cost a fortune. Credit crouch causing hair FTL!

Zombie Collina looks awkward standing side by side with such handsomeness

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Leo is stealling Favalli's beard thunder.

Happy b-day Leonardo!

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Happy big 4 - 0 Leo!

Schedule