Francesco Acerbi Thread

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Oh it's already official. Welcome Acerbi! Do your best with Milan :)

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Welcome Acerbi!!!

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Welcome to him and his hair. We've been missing something in the hair department since Pirlo and his Loreal locks buggered off to Turin. Acerbi has a nice voice too. I just hope he has good feet as well.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
vamossssssssssssss acerbiiiii. I have been waiting for this for a while.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope his hype is justified and isnt another Bonucci/Ranocchia who fails once they leave their small clubs.

Anyways, welcome

902543.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Typical Milan signing of a league-known player, not internationally hyped, who has a lot of potential. This is exactly the type of signing that I like the most.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Have you not read people thinking he is the next Nesta?

I wonder if he will take over number 13.

That's just those who literally believes the stuff rumour-papers write. True hype is when international media goes gaga about him. Acerbi is hardly known outside Italy.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
#13 or #4?

or maybe #15?

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
That's just those who literally believes the stuff rumour-papers write. True hype is when international media goes gaga about him. Acerbi is hardly known outside Italy.

people in england still dont really know or rate silva. So who knows :D

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Hes so humble

Read some of his interviews

tonton

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi - Zidane - Ibra - Nesta - T.Silva - **MESBAH**
He said that TS33 is the best CB in the world.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
people in england still dont really know or rate silva. So who knows :D

People in England are unfortunately in an insulated chamber, controlled by a media industry that has absolutely no idea what's going on in the wider world.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Welcome Acerbi. I hope he'll grow fast, gets a chance by Allegri and becomes Thiago's partner instead of Mexes. The latter would be the ideal back up in combination with Bonera.

The defense needs a great Italian defender.

AnTakTau

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Borriello, Abate, Pato, Akinfeev, El Shaarawy
Welcome Acerbi. I hope he'll grow fast, gets a chance by Allegri and becomes Thiago's partner instead of Mexes. The latter would be the ideal back up in combination with Bonera.

The defense needs a great Italian defender.

:thumbsup:

let italian do the defending job. :)

hopefully his great performance at the end of the season continued... :proud:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
21/06/2012 FRANCESCO ROSSONERI ACERBI "Ace"

At the transfer market aperitif yesterday evening at the Shatush Qor in Milan’s Via Vittor Pisani, Francesco Acerbi spoke ahead of his medical and official presentation: "I am a humble person, which will helps me to keep on trying to improve”.

MILAN – He appeared nervous, perhaps even overwhelmed all of yesterday.

A visit to Milan headquarters in Via Turati in the early afternoon, TV cameras waiting, then the invitation to Shatush for the evening.

A lot to cope with for Francesco Acerbi, but he immediately wanted to set the record straight, “I change completely when I am on the pitch. It makes no difference where I play or who I play against – this is my job, so my concentration is always 100%.

I am always hungry, I want to impose my game. Now I am at Milan, I hope to become among the best in the world.

All of Francesco Averbi’s words will be aired on Milan Channel at 12.00.

The central defender added, “I couldn’t wait to sign for Milan. I asked Mr Braida for a pen straight away.

I was waiting in the hotel for the call and when it came I couldn’t contain my happiness.”

In 2008, wherever he has played he has done well, whether at Pavia or Reggina, just like at Chievo.

Last season he became a first team starter for the team from Verona in the second half of the campaign, making a total of 17 appearances, scoring one goal, against Siena.

:star:ACE:star: :thumbsup: :proud:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Welcome Acerbi!

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Have you not read people thinking he is the next Nesta?

I wonder if he will take over number 13.

Next Nesta? :lol:

I'll be happy if he's as decent as Chiellini/Barzagli

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
some nice, interesting quotes from earlier in this thread.

Acerbi: "I'm a Milanista, so it would be fantastic if I could join Milan. But for now, it’s just rumors. I'm not thinking about it."

Acerbi: "If I’ve talked with Paloschi about Milan? We usually talk about women, not about football."

Acerbi: "Nesta and Thiago Silva are two great masters. They’re fantastic players. I’m inspired by Nesta. He is my idol."

Acerbi: "If I'm ready to become Nesta’s heir? Yes, certainly. I’m ready, but it doesn’t only depend on me."

AC Milan News ‏ @Milanello

Acerbi: "I've wanted to wear the Milan shirt ever since I was a kid, and I hope that it will happen soon."

Acerbi: "My father supported Inter, but I liked Milan and I forced him to take me to San Siro to watch Milan when I was a kid." --> "It must have been very suffering for my father to watch Milan."

Acerbi "My idol was George Weah, because I used to play as a striker for my childhood club Casalmaiocco."

Acerbi: "I feel ready to join Milan and I want to demonstrate it."

Acerbi: "I like new challenges, and to be able to face the champions that train every day at Milanello, would allow me to improve myself."

Acerbi: "Who I admire the most? Nesta has always been my role model, but Thiago Silva is not bad either."

Acerbi: "In order to become good enough for Milan, I need a bit more experience and I need to be more calm in certain situations."

Acerbi: "I've already improved a lot this season, and I'm sure that I will improve more in the future."

Acerbi: "Playing with continuity is fundamental in order to reach the top."

Acerbi: "If there is the possibility for me to join Milan, then I will do everything in order to make it happen."

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
welcome Acer, waiting with enthusiasm for your debut in summer friendly match.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm also looking forward to see how the English commentators are gonna mis-pronounce his name.. Aserbi? Akerbi? Ayserbi?

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im really happy about Acerbi signing for us.It is great thing that he is milanista in his heart.

Schedule