Official Combat Sports (MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing) Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yes probably. DC would beat him if Jones were clean
Don't forget DC is a much better HW fighter
and btw is it just me or does Jones look old? he aged bad.

@curupira, who wins DC or ngannou? prime DC wrecks him imo but now it's 50 50. God Damn ngannou hits hard
He surely has to be on that special sauce.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes probably. DC would beat him if Jones were clean
Don't forget DC is a much better HW fighter
and btw is it just me or does Jones look old? he aged bad.

@curupira, who wins DC or ngannou? prime DC wrecks him imo but now it's 50 50. God Damn ngannou hits hard
He surely has to be on that special sauce.

DC wins against NGannou unless he goofs. He’s simply too good at wrestling to give NGannou a chance to land the home run, and DC isnt as naive on his feet as Ben Askren. Of course, there’s always a chance for flash KO, especially with NGanno’s size and explosiveness, but I would say 9/10 times DC wins easily

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
what about Ben vs masvidal rematch? not saying they will but if they did I really believe askren can beat him.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The Chin is back!..super fight with Conor up next?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what about Ben vs masvidal rematch? not saying they will but if they did I really believe askren can beat him.

Can it happen? For sure, I can totally see Askren taking Masvidal down and it would be a long night for Masvidal. Masvidal is an explosive fighter but lacks the finesse, gameplanning, and overall strategy of a top level fighter. But Askren's striking is really suspect despite his overall top pressure control style, so I wouldn't rule out him get KTFO again.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Jesus Christ - Colby manages to be incredibly boring even when he throws over 500 strikes. Too bad Lawler is past it.

On the other hand, he clearly has nothing for Usman and Woodley.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Woodley looked physically deflated vs usman. too much money and rap game. if he stops that crap and gets back to the shape he was in vs Lawler he beats everyone in this division.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, Woodley is also pretty old and never been a cardio monster. Too much pressure from Usman made him break. But against Colby, I think he'd be able to inflict enough damage in the first two.

RDA even troubled Colby at various points and I'm honestly disappointed Robbie didn't do more. I feel for him tough, after having had Hendricks lying on him back in the day, he had to deal with this shit again - boring as fuck.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes Woodley is 37. age catching up maybe. but in his absolute prime vs Lawler he looked like a specimen. That Woodley beats anyone in WW including usman I feel.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am going with poirier upset. just a gut feeling. poirier has good boxing and better cardio than Connor. Quite underrated on the ground and is generally hard to keep hold of on the ground.

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
I am going with poirier upset. just a gut feeling. poirier has good boxing and better cardio than Connor. Quite underrated on the ground and is generally hard to keep hold of on the ground.

I dissagree with you but i get your point. Porier is a much better fighter than Mcreggor imo. But Khabib is another level. Of course anything is possible and khabib is just a human. But i still think that Khabib will moul him and win by points.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I knew DC was gonna beat Stipe first time round, won a few hundred on it. This time round I can't pick though. 50-50 for me, although I think it goes to a decision.

Don't really care for Pettis-Nate but should be a good fight, also Romero will be a good fight.

Looking forward watching with some drinks later!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Stipe shows who the baddest man on earth is! Well deserved! DC got knocked the fuck out. Everybody knew what would happen if he gave Stipe the rematch, that's why he was refusing for a year to give it to him. Thank fuck the pressure got to him. :lol: everyone, including he, knew he was living a lie with that first win over Stipe.

Nate fucking Diaz my man!!! I have waited 3 years for you and you didnt dissapoint me! Looked fit as fuck. Stockton gangsta is back!!
Cant wait for Nate - Masvidal if it happens. Will be a war

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not really bro. DC's age made the difference. Finally taking its toll. he is 40. Prime DC beats stipe imo. He underestimated stipe' s body shots. He played around by doing some wrestling suplex moves in the first round which gassed him out. I think these 2 are quite evenly matched. DC has a slight edge. I want to see a third fight.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stipe shows who the baddest man on earth is! Well deserved! DC got knocked the fuck out. Everybody knew what would happen if he gave Stipe the rematch, that's why he was refusing for a year to give it to him. Thank fuck the pressure got to him. :lol: everyone, including he, knew he was living a lie with that first win over Stipe.

Nate fucking Diaz my man!!! I have waited 3 years for you and you didnt dissapoint me! Looked fit as fuck. Stockton gangsta is back!!
Cant wait for Nate - Masvidal if it happens. Will be a war

He was refusing because he wanted a bigger $ fights....

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not really bro. DC's age made the difference. Finally taking its toll. he is 40. Prime DC beats stipe imo. He underestimated stipe' s body shots. He played around by doing some wrestling suplex moves in the first round which gassed him out. I think these 2 are quite evenly matched. DC has a slight edge. I want to see a third fight.

:thumbsup:

Swagger :proud::proud::proud:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
don't forget DC's schedule. not making excuses for the loss which he could have actually won btw. However this is DC's workload per week.

commentator for fox
analyst at the desk
wrestling coach at Gilroy state high
owns and manages 2 restaurants
manages a barbershop
has his own podcast

dude then has to train for a fight. He was doing some media work for fox the day before he was supposed to fight too rofl.

stipe is a great champion himself and a fire fighter. His schedule however isn't as busy as DC's.

DC and stipe could actually be top 5 for GOAT status.

Anyway hope we see a rubber match.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
KHABIB VS POIRIER is around the corner, who you guys got it in?

I see it as JSD vs Cain. He might win with a k.o shot, otherwise 9/10 he will get mauled.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jesus fuck Zhang absolutely murdered Andrade:

https://streamable.com/ettcm

Andrade is not a technically sound fighter. I was surprised she upset Rose, but that was sort of Rose's own doing too.

I am very surprised and happy to see Zhang win it. It's kind of sad listening to the postfight conference and the stupid questions the Chinese reporters are asking her. She just accomplished something great becoming the first Chinese champion ever and the stupid reporters are asking about when she's going to get married :fp::fp::fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andrade is not a technically sound fighter. I was surprised she upset Rose, but that was sort of Rose's own doing too.

I am very surprised and happy to see Zhang win it. It's kind of sad listening to the postfight conference and the stupid questions the Chinese reporters are asking her. She just accomplished something great becoming the first Chinese champion ever and the stupid reporters are asking about when she's going to get married :fp::fp::fp:

Yeah the post fight conference was horrible, i've turned it off after 5 minutes of listening tops.

Rose is a weird one, she has all the potential in the world, but her mental game is..shabby? I can see her reclaiming the belt, and losing it again in the next fight.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To be fair, I feel like Rose is a tad overrated because of her upset in the first JJ fight. He has some high highs but I never saw her as someone who'd be dominant. I also think JJ should've had the second fight on points.

I think Zhang is too physically imposing for Rose.

chechen_milan

Perettisimus Vulgaris
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am planning on watching UFC Abu Dhabi today. Could someone post a link where i can watch it online?

Thx in advance
#khabibtime

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey guys,

I am planning on watching UFC Abu Dhabi today. Could someone post a link where i can watch it online?

Thx in advance
#khabibtime

Here you go, it says HD but its not really..but good enough to watch anyway: link.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What are the good streaming sites these days? I don't even know where to look now.