The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 51 41.46%
2nd place 7 5.69%
CL spot 62 50.41%
EL spot 2 1.63%
7th+ 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2020, 11:24   #25821
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
It means some people in the forum deserve to be sent this:

Old 25-11-2020, 11:27   #25822
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar500 View Post
Unpopular opinion: I would rather get Haaland than Mbappe
Not sure if it's an actual unpopular opinion tho lol.

Maybe depends on the needs of your team too.
Old 25-11-2020, 11:28   #25823
Pingu
Revolution

Hauge - Haaland - Mbappe

Why set your expectations so low, guys?

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 25-11-2020, 11:34   #25824
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Soumare - Very talented player but still not ready to have the impact of Bennacer-Kessie, he often ends in the bench at Lille as he is not yet effective.
Szobo - Another talent, but Hakan?s renewal should be a priority because we can?t spend our low budget in AM when there are other positions to reinforce primarily.
Simakan/Kabak - I prefer Simakan, with Kabak being aggressive and some kind of a problem at his club. But I?m still ok with his signing too (I don?t Lovato or any Serie A fodder of his kind)
The thing with Hakan is that, if the rumored demands proof to be accurate, that's not going to happen. Hakan has been very important to us since lockdown. I'd say essential. But is he as important as Zlatan? Should he earn that money?

IMO, 4M is an okay wage given his importance. Maybe it'd push it even to 4,5M with bonuses included. He's a good lad. Always professional. He earned it. But 7M? Hell no.

Then with Szobo there is that 25M clause that pre lockdown seemed like a steal, but in times of Covid and huge losses, missing sponsorship money and missing match day revenues 25M have a total different value than they had a year ago. Imagine those 25M more like 50M in terms of what 25M today would have ment to clubs one year ago.

Are we in the financial position to offer that money? Who is actually? And what wages will Szobo be demanding?
Old 25-11-2020, 11:42   #25825
omer486
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
The thing with Hakan is that, if the rumored demands proof to be accurate, that's not going to happen. Hakan has been very important to us since lockdown. I'd say essential. But is he as important as Zlatan? Should he earn that money?

IMO, 4M is an okay wage given his importance. Maybe it'd push it even to 4,5M with bonuses included. He's a good lad. Always professional. He earned it. But 7M? Hell no.

Then with Szobo there is that 25M clause that pre lockdown seemed like a steal, but in times of Covid and huge losses, missing sponsorship money and missing match day revenues 25M have a total different value than they had a year ago. Imagine those 25M more like 50M in terms of what 25M today would have ment to clubs one year ago.

Are we in the financial position to offer that money? Who is actually? And what wages will Szobo be demanding?
Clubs sign a new player on a 5 year contract. Covid situation is expected to be almost normal in the next 6 months. Even UEFA isn't counting this year in the same way for FFP.

25 mil is a cheap for Szoboszlai who could play for Milan for the next 10 years.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:04   #25826
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Prediction: Hauge will be better than Mbappe

and we got him for peanuts... while others are spending 100m+ on Felixes and such
Old 25-11-2020, 12:20   #25827
Il grande Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

and we got him for peanuts... while others are spending 100m+ on Felixes and such
I have almost never been so curious to see how this kid will turn out. Somehow, I really have a good feeling about him.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:46   #25828
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by omer486 View Post
Clubs sign a new player on a 5 year contract. Covid situation is expected to be almost normal in the next 6 months. Even UEFA isn't counting this year in the same way for FFP.

25 mil is a cheap for Szoboszlai who could play for Milan for the next 10 years.
6 months? You're way too optimistic my friend

However, the money already lost won't come back just like that. Some big clubs are even facing bankruptcy. Look at Barca. And there are several voices in Italian football saying that football is heading towards total collapse if the situation won't get any better very very soon.

This pandemic is hitting football very hard and it's longtime consequences are yet to be explored.
Old 25-11-2020, 12:48   #25829
TAZIO.N
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Nice

I request one more prediction from you which I think is more interesting than your previous prediction:
Is Hauge will be greater than that of Haaland,his countryman,the most hype Raiola boy?
Old 25-11-2020, 12:52   #25830
VooDooDoll
))<>((

if hauge will be new tomasson i will be happy.
anything more?? based on what?!
'looks' like kaka

Signature

Pioli: "Can Tomori stop Lukaku? He is doing well, he has different characteristics from the others. But for technical and physical characteristics, Tomori is better at playing against Lautaro or Sanchez, he's fast but not that powerful to counter such attackers. He is intelligent, I'm happy with his performances.

positive: leao, duarte, ibra, gabbia, hauge, donna?, krunic, rebic, hakan, theo?

Old 25-11-2020, 12:58   #25831
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Bennacer: ?My release clause? I think of the field. I'm very happy here at Milan. I feel good.?

Signature
Quote:
Semi-Retired
Old 25-11-2020, 13:04   #25832
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Bennacer: "Want a rematch with Lille? Sure, we want to win. We are doing everything to win tomorrow. The clause and my future? I think I feel good here at Milan. I feel good. I work on the pitch. I hope to continue here. The impact of Ibra on my growth? I'm playing and learning a lot. A year ago I was a different player. Now I'm learning a lot. Ibra makes me a better player. He always asks for perfection. He talks to me a lot, to grow. The first leg defeat was difficult. Now we worked hard on what didn't work. We will try to win tomorrow. "

Bonera: "Winning helps to win. It's good for everyone's morale. Lille put us in trouble in the first leg. But we made positioning mistakes. Tomorrow we will try not to make them and win the game. The fact of playing every three days has been a constant, since May. Having a high-level squad allows us to change. We have some injuries but the important thing is the spirit. We will see you again tomorrow evening. How is Ibra? Already on Monday he was charged to return as soon as possible. It is what sets him apart. He is great athletically and ready to recover to make his contribution. Our team mentality is consolidated. We know what we have to do to stay on top. The starting point is this spirit. We must always be strong within the group. Lille have very good players in attack. They are a great team. We made mistakes in the first leg technically and tactically. The result was perhaps a bit heavy. But maximum respect for them. A draw tomorrow? We have a great desire to impose ourselves everywhere. We are unable to wait. We must continue on our way "

Signature
Quote:
Semi-Retired
Old 25-11-2020, 13:08   #25833
TAZIO.N
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
'looks' like kaka
As long as Hauge can be a protagonist helping Milan win the CL,that will be all that matters to me.As great as Kaka is,he only win one CL for us so if Hauge can win at least 2 CL I'll place him higher than Ricky in my all time favourite Milan legends
Old 25-11-2020, 13:08   #25834
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZIO.N View Post
Nice

I request one more prediction from you which I think is more interesting than your previous prediction:
Is Hauge will be greater than that of Haaland,his countryman,the most hype Raiola boy?
I don't know how you'd go about comparing them, since they are totally different types of players.

I think Hauge may get to be more popular/rated, since he has a position that can contribute to more aspects of the game (especially if he can play AM as well). For ex, I think Benzema has been one of the best CFs of the last decade, because he contributed so much to RMs play, but I don't see too many people going crazy about him. Haaland may have a similar fate... he might be great, but I doubt he'll be very "flashy", since that's not his job in the first place.

Quote:
'looks' like kaka
you know nothing, John Snow
Old 25-11-2020, 13:09   #25835
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Remember when I was saying Morata was an X factor in CL in Juve? Still believe he could be a star here, if we didn't choose the mighty kalinic-silva duo.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 25-11-2020, 13:12   #25836
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
'looks' like kaka
lol.. only a complete outsider would call Hauge a new Tomasson. They have nothing in common but the number and Scandinavia. And Hauge has much bigger potential.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 25-11-2020, 13:18   #25837
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
lol.. only a complete outsider would call Hauge a new Tomasson. They have nothing in common but the number and Scandinavia. And Hauge has much bigger potential.
my point was only about player impact/potential

Signature

Pioli: "Can Tomori stop Lukaku? He is doing well, he has different characteristics from the others. But for technical and physical characteristics, Tomori is better at playing against Lautaro or Sanchez, he's fast but not that powerful to counter such attackers. He is intelligent, I'm happy with his performances.

positive: leao, duarte, ibra, gabbia, hauge, donna?, krunic, rebic, hakan, theo?

Old 25-11-2020, 13:42   #25838
Omar500
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic

Old 25-11-2020, 13:55   #25839
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Need to win every game with Zlatan out. Cant stand salty fans saying we a one man team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25-11-2020, 14:15   #25840
TAZIO.N
National Team Player

Yeah especially this Antonio guy..
https://sempremilan.com/cassano-mila...y-average-team
Closed Thread