Marco Parolo

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Marco Parolo

Date of birth: 25 January 1985 (age 26)
Place of birth: Gallarate, Italy
Height:
1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)
Weight: 75 Kg
Playing position: Midfielder

marco-parolo-95x95.jpg

Parolo-Milan: decisive days
23/08/2011 11:00 Emiliano Cuppone

The future of Marco Parolo seems increasingly tinged with the Rossoneri. According to reports from the online portal of "Sportmediaset," the midfielder currently at Cesena, in fact, would always be the center of the thoughts of Adriano Galliani, especially now that seems to be aimed at the end of the story Aquilani. After the survey of recent days, the leadership of AC Milan could return to the office on Thursday, at which time you will have the definitive answer on Aquilani for the transfer of which there should be no problem, and, most importantly, you will have more news precise extent of the injury of Mathieu Flamini. Concern about the French midfielder is great, the fear is that there may be a ligament injury that forced him to a long stop. In the event that the fears are turned into reality, then, Adriano Galliani would attack the 26 year old midfielder of Cesena, in words that you said would have to wear the Rossoneri shirt ordered

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.milannews.it/

We've been increasingly linked in recent days, and I wouldn't be surprised if he arrived.

Last edited:

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I like the guy but he looks like a serial killer.

Marco+Parolo+Italy+Training+Session+Press+2CfNYUwebX0l.jpg

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Would be a great Buy if cheap to cover Flamini, Had a good season last year, Seems a player who will give 100% every week, A real work horse.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
It's good to have a player 100% committed, but if they are just a " work horse ", it will not improve us, we have the willing runners now, we need playmakers now!!! Artist, Zidane, Joga Bonito!!!!!!

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
I like the guy but he looks like a serial killer.

Marco+Parolo+Italy+Training+Session+Press+2CfNYUwebX0l.jpg

:lol:

I deliberately avoided choosing that photo for the original post :D

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
joker.jpg

Epic lol if milan buys him for 8mil when monto is going for a couple more. We dont need no flamini replacement/another bench warmer. Just buy a quality CM so gattuso/ambro can get replaced for good. aqua-MVB-monto.........with de rossi to follow 4 free next year
jackoff.gif

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
joker.jpg

Epic lol if milan buys him for 8mil when monto is going for a couple more. We dont need no flamini replacement/another bench warmer. Just buy a quality CM so gattuso/ambro can get replaced for good. aqua-MVB-monto.........with de rossi to follow 4 free next year
jackoff.gif

Hahaha I was thinking of the exact same guy :lol:
Also its hardly "epic lol" not buying Montolivo for more than 8 mil. Im glad you're not in charge. Montolivo is very good but in just 1 year he will be free. That means, not costing anything! ;)
Shall we pay more than 8mil like you suggest for 1 year of service from a midfielder who isnt even needed? We won the league without him and we've just signed Aquilani. Lets be patient, he may come he may not. But I'd rather spend much less now or wait till next year, Seedorf retires and we get him for nothing.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also its hardly "epic lol" not buying Montolivo for more than 8 mil. Im glad you're not in charge. Montolivo is very good but in just 1 year he will be free. That means, not costing anything! ;)
Shall we pay more than 8mil like you suggest for 1 year of service from a midfielder who isnt even needed? We won the league without him and we've just signed Aquilani. Lets be patient, he may come he may not. But I'd rather spend much less now or wait till next year, Seedorf retires and we get him for nothing.

You read my post wrong and yes, if milan is ambitious we should get montolivo now and yes he is needed.

Parolo costs 8 million, monto 10mil (all according to italian media). Its a no-brainer who to get.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...

Not needed :fp:

I really dont get why so many want to wait and get him for free when given our injury list and history we'll need all the players we can get... And we're not in any way guaranteed him next Summer!

Why is paying an already under-valued ammount so frowned apon by some... Are we a club that can only pick up players on free? The depths to which some will lower themselves too just to be cheap skates :cry:

Its not like we're paying 20/25 million for a player in the last year of their contract, its 8 million, are we that hard up... Its pretty embarrassing seeing people justify not paying 8 million for a player desperate to step up and is a full international. I suppose 18 million for Criscito and 12 odd million for Lazzari represents better deals?

Last edited:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Illadro80 - I didnt read your post wrong, you are saying to pay 10 million for Montolivo rather than paying 8 mil for Parolo. I'm totally against that.
Like MarcoGullit, you ignore what I say. Be logical. Is Montolivo's contribution in a year worth spending 10 million on? Are we not the favourites with just Aquilani? I want Montolivo here btw but I'm under the impression we just dont have that much money to spend, and thats been clear for a LONG time, with how Galliani has gone about each window. I hope/think Galliani will look at this and think we'll sign him now for VERY cheap, in January for even cheaper or next summer for nothing. Not 10 mil and not 8 mil. Montolivo wants to come to Milan, we want him..this is exactly the same situation as with Aquilani, we are in control and you expect us to just throw 8 million at Fiorentina and have him? I think Galliani is smarter.

Parolo is welcome for anything below 6 mil, also.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Illadro80 - I didnt read your post wrong, you are saying to pay 10 million for Montolivo rather than paying 8 mil for Parolo. I'm totally against that.
Like MarcoGullit, you ignore what I say. Be logical. Is Montolivo's contribution in a year worth spending 10 million on? Are we not the favourites with just Aquilani? I want Montolivo here btw but I'm under the impression we just dont have that much money to spend, and thats been clear for a LONG time, with how Galliani has gone about each window. I hope/think Galliani will look at this and think we'll sign him now for VERY cheap, in January for even cheaper or next summer for nothing. Not 10 mil and not 8 mil. Montolivo wants to come to Milan, we want him..this is exactly the same situation as with Aquilani, we are in control and you expect us to just throw 8 million at Fiorentina and have him? I think Galliani is smarter.

Parolo is welcome for anything below 6 mil, also.

So you say we're favourites for Serie A with just Aqua and dont need Monty for 8/10 million and we dont have money, but you'd buy Parolo for 6 million... Do I need to tell you how you've completely contradicted yourself?

Can I re-itterate, if we dont sign Monty in this window that does NOT mean we'll get him for free next year... Monty for 8 million over Parolo for 6 million any day of the week!

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
So you say we're favourites for Serie A with just Aqua and dont need Monty for 8/10 million and we dont have money, but you'd buy Parolo for 6 million... Do I need to tell you how you've completely contradicted yourself?

Can I re-itterate, if we dont sign Monty in this window that does NOT mean we'll get him for free next year... Monty for 8 million over Parolo for 6 million any day of the week!

Completely different players, I think we should stop the Montolivo/ Parolo comparisons.

Montolivo = would start for us a creative playmaking LCM

Parolo = would come off the bench as a box-to-box playing RCM

The real prices, too, are probably closer to 10 million needed to sign Montolivo and 5 million to sign Parolo

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Dont tell me Im contradicting myself. I know what I am saying.
Montolivo for 8/10 million is pathetic. Waste of money. Why wouldn't we get him next summer? There'd be even more reason to. But I guess you have to write something to back yourself up. Even if it makes no sense. Its not like Seedorf and a few others will be out the door by then.(sarcasm;))

Also, yes we are favourites with just Aquilani. His creativity will improve us a lot. We won the league with a lack of creativity last year, relying on Seedorf from midfield (Pirlo was missing a lot). Inter have only got worse..You're aware of that, right?

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont tell me Im contradicting myself. I know what I am saying.
Montolivo for 8/10 million is pathetic. Waste of money. Why wouldn't we get him next summer? There'd be even more reason to. But I guess you have to write something to back yourself up. Even if it makes no sense. Its not like Seedorf and a few others will be out the door by then.(sarcasm;))

Also, yes we are favourites with just Aquilani. His creativity will improve us a lot. We won the league with a lack of creativity last year, relying on Seedorf from midfield (Pirlo was missing a lot). Inter have only got worse..You're aware of that, right?

Dude, you did contradict yourself, I'm not just saying something to back anything up...

You said we're favourites with just Aqua's addition, so dont need Monty, plus we dont have money... Then say we should buy Parolo for only a couple of million less than Monty. I thought we didn't need a new player and didn't have the cash?

I'm not just being arguementative, just pointing out that glaring flaw in your statement...

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dude, you did contradict yourself, I'm not just saying something to back anything up...

You said we're favourites with just Aqua's addition, so dont need Monty, plus we dont have money... Then say we should buy Parolo for only a couple of million less than Monty. I thought we didn't need a new player and didn't have the cash?

I'm not just being arguementative, just pointing out that glaring flaw in your statement...

I said we dont have "that much money to spend". And Even if we did I wouldnt sign Montolivo for 10 mil. Like I said the other day, if Urby and Flamini leave then we can use an extra midfielder. Now Flamini is injured, I can understand buying Parolo or Montolivo. I also understand that there is no need to sign both or even a third player like Nocerino, which you suggested in another thread because I'm not insane. I dont support the idea of having about 12 midfielders. Especially when Nocerino isnt amazing and is free in the summer.
I'm right and you're wrong deal with it ;) :tongue:

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I said we dont have "that much money to spend". And Even if we did I wouldnt sign Montolivo for 10 mil. Like I said the other day, if Urby and Flamini leave then we can use an extra midfielder. Now Flamini is injured, I can understand buying Parolo or Montolivo. I also understand that there is no need to sign both or even a third player like Nocerino, which you suggested in another thread because I'm not insane. I dont support the idea of having about 12 midfielders. Especially when Nocerino isnt amazing and is free in the summer.
I'm right and you're wrong deal with it ;) :tongue:

Everyone is entitled to their own wrong opinion :cool:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Parolo is a good Box to Box MF but he has not that skills to open the MF or create chances or having strong shooting (please don't bring Nazio's one) but he is good in defense and can protect his area well and he can go with tactical view of AL but if I have to choose between Parolo and sacrifice some money for Monty; I will for sure will going to Monty.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
well if Flamini is going to miss at least a few months, buy Parolo and then get Monty and Aqua too. Parolo would be a perfect quad player while Monty and Aqua upgrade our starting XI

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
it's good to invest in someone, who doesn't come from a big club,

with abate it was a succes, now we could have the same situation with parolo

i'm already a supporter of parolo

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it's good to invest in someone, who doesn't come from a big club,

with abate it was a succes, now we could have the same situation with parolo

i'm already a supporter of parolo

Abate was our youth product though, we just brought him back.

Honestly we have some cash. the Aqua deal is supposed to be a loan and 6 million next season. we really should be able to figure out how to get Monty and Parolo for not much more than 15 million. it shouldnt be really an issue and would really improve our squad

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Abate was our youth product though, we just brought him back.

Honestly we have some cash. the Aqua deal is supposed to be a loan and 6 million next season. we really should be able to figure out how to get Monty and Parolo for not much more than 15 million. it shouldnt be really an issue and would really improve our squad

+1

Said similar earlier... I cant belive we aren't able to buy a couple of players for 15 million after we were repeatedly told we'd spend money. Did we not have money for Oliviera, money from Borri, saved wages from departing players and lowered wages from re-newed players etc. I cant wait to see what the accounts actually say :rolleyes:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
+1

Said similar earlier... I cant belive we aren't able to buy a couple of players for 15 million after we were repeatedly told we'd spend money. Did we not have money for Oliviera, money from Borri, saved wages from departing players and lowered wages from re-newed players etc. I cant wait to see what the accounts actually say :rolleyes:

yeah exactly. if there really was a chance of us buying a big time player then we should be able to figure out how to get-
Aqualini (loan this year, 6 mil next)
Monty (10 max, could sweeten the deal with something like half of Paloschi, maybe lower the price by a few mil or include Urby)
Parolo (8 max, again could use some player too)

that should be those 3 for a max of 18 million this year, which seems like we really should be able to do it. If Urby and half of Paloschi are included, the deals could be finished for 10 to 12 million.

If we were realistic able to make an offer for someone like Cesc for 35+ we should be able to get them without much of a problem. And I honestly think that we would be a better team with that trio rather than just Cesc

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
but prince already said that allegri told him that he won't be playing trequartista for much longer. assuming prince is indeed not lying, and we do make a move for someone to play in that spot, we'll now have prince available to us for the LCM role. and then too, if aquilani comes, the possible loss of flamini would be less felt. i didnt know flamini was injured so seriously, my goodness. i'm very sorry for him.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
lets always leave some space for great players, aqua+monty is enough, no parolo please

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lets always leave some space for great players, aqua+monty is enough, no parolo please

with Flamini out Parolo takes his place. He is a better player than Flams

Schedule