Marco Parolo

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, the Italian Strootman

He positions himself in the same way and has a similar role in the mid, but he isn't technically gifted as Strootman. That is a pretty accurate comparison nevertheless.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are right he won't improve us and since we have 31 players, we dont need him at all.

we need a midfielder thats better than De Jong & Monto

I agree that we need a top CM (I'd like Hernanes or a prospect like Jorghinho) but to say he won't improve our midfield is nonsense. Hes better than Noce and Muntari, heck even more efficient than Poli. He won't take our midfield to another level, but will still improve it. Plus he won't cost nothing. This move will allow us to trade some dead wood for him and sell Noce.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I agree that we need a top CM (I'd like Hernanes or a prospect like Jorghinho) but to say he won't improve our midfield is nonsense. Hes better than Noce and Muntari, heck even more efficient than Poli. He won't take our midfield to another level, but will still improve it. Plus he won't cost nothing. This move will allow us to trade some dead wood for him and sell Noce.

there you go with your overrating every player we are linked with again…. he's not better than Muntari nor is he better than Poli. he's a selfish player with a prima donna attitude, the only reason it hasn't come to light is cause he hasn't played for a bigger club yet for the spotlight to be on him….. if we sign him we are in we will be very frustrated with him… his attitude is like Guarin's in how he thinks he is the star of the show at every game…… it was like that for him in his last 3 months at Cesena and his time at Parma…

he's an average player, maybe slightly above average player, that is playing at Parma - a team of his level… will be a horrible move to sign Parolo, in my opinion...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Would basically be an upgrade to Muntari with better control on the wing and stability in defense. A player like him is also a requirement if we're gonna continue with a 3-man midfield with Kaka-Honda-Balotelli ahead in whatever formation.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I like Parolo but he doesn't really upgrade us. He brings us little more than Poli or Muntari... yes IMO he is better but not by that much. Please Milan dedicate your energy towards getting a TOP CLASS CB... (or try to get Silva back next year)

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Having a standout season like Noce when we had Ibra. Look at Noce now. Bad move if we want to improve for the near future

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
:fp: young for old:fp::fp:

Milan have proposed Riccardo Saponara or Jherson Vergara to Parma in part-exchange for Italy international Marco Parolo.

According to Mediaset Premium and Panorama, Rossoneri CEO Adriano Galliani was in talks with Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi over the last 24 hours.

They discussed the possibility of sending attacking midfielder Parolo to San Siro.

It would see Milan buy co-ownership of Parolo in exchange for handing Parma the other half of Saponara or full ownership of defender Vergara plus €3m.

At the moment Saponara is co-owned between the two clubs, so at the end of this deal the Ducali would have complete control over the Italy Under-21 international trequartista.

Parolo turns 29 later this month and has been hugely impressive since joining Parma from Cesena in July, scoring six goals and providing three assists in 18 Serie A games.

He also earned a recall to the Italy squad and is in the running for a place at the World Cup.

Saponara just turned 22 and has suffered from a series of injury problems since arriving at Milan in July.

The former Empoli man made only three appearances this season for a grand total 99 minutes of football.

With the arrival of Keisuke Honda from CSKA Moscow, playing time is likely to be even more reduced.

http://www.football-italia.net/43988/milan-close-parolo-deal

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
I heard Saponera will stay because Seedorf likes him and Vergara is the one to leave. I think Marco is a lot underrated, he's very good and also aggressive the thing we need for the team now.

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
according to latest reports, marco is not coming...and we let go Vergara to Parma on loan ..good for him...
But because of ******** policies of G, we lost another good player after Radja and Jorginho.....
Somebody please get rod of G first.....

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
according to latest reports, marco is not coming...and we let go Vergara to Parma on loan ..good for him...
But because of ******** policies of G, we lost another good player after Radja and Jorginho.....

good? with buy-out clause.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

How good is he?

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
good? with buy-out clause.

Yes with that clause...Fucking Napoli are getting Jorginho for 5m..and we wasted 11m on Matri who is 31...Galliani is just ******** and should retire with respect.....let others bring some fresh air and fresh ideas...

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Parolo sucks .. He's not even underrated

Not Milan quality .. 29 years old and it's only January .. Wtf why are we even linked to him stay the fuck away

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Parolo sucks .. He's not even underrated

Not Milan quality .. 29 years old and it's only January .. Wtf why are we even linked to him stay the fuck away

:thumbsup:

Plus I read somewhere that Clarence doesn't want him.

Schedule