Antonio Cassano Thread

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
they wont rush him back i'm confident of it even if he does think he can beat bolt in a sprint. His condition is still a delicate one and milan would look to wait at least until the end of season and pre season to assess if there will be any complications.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
they wont rush him back i'm confident of it even if he does think he can beat bolt in a sprint. His condition is still a delicate one and milan would look to wait at least until the end of season and pre season to assess if there will be any complications.

Not too soon probably but i think he wants to get his touch back before Euro.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No? Wuuuuut?

He will not play in the euros because he wont be ready for football by then according to his doctor. It came in the news only like a month ago. Prandelli will take him as 24th man but as far as playing is concerned it is very improbable.

The next time you will see him play is pre season after euros or somewhere at the start of next season for Milan.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He will not play in the euros because he wont be ready for football by then according to his doctor. It came in the news only like a month ago. Prandelli will take him as 24th man but as far as playing is concerned it is very improbable.

The next time you will see him play is pre season after euros or somewhere at the start of next season for Milan.

Guess it's good for him in disguise, Another Successful season with him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cassano is the last of the mohicans

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Hmmm last mohican is the first thing that goes through my mind when i see estigarribia.

150812hp2.jpg

I dont like him tbh. He is the kind of guy i would give the camera to to take the group's picture just to make sure he isnt it. :(

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
thats fucking bullshit bro

were talking about something different breh

cassano is the last man to be imbued with ancient pre-circassian talent....he is as delicate as king tutankhamen's death mask...his talent is as beautiful as a long-lost golden adorned keep-sake....

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
thats fucking bullshit bro

were talking about something different breh

cassano is the last man to be imbued with ancient pre-circassian talent....he is as delicate as king tutankhamen's death mask...his talent is as beautiful as a long-lost golden adorned keep-sake....

:star::star:

why didnt u say that in the beginning.

G

guestposter

my god ... When this man returns we are going to walk through every serie a defense next year. cassano, Ibra, SES, binho, boa

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
so graceful he is the only player in serie a with the ability to unlock a single defnse with one pass.. with him in our team the scudetto would of been wraped up long ago

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Any update on Cassano? Will he be ready for the last 10 minutes of the season so the fans can give him a standing ovation?

Could you imagine that last day of the season we have the Title wrapped up and Allegri turns to the bench and says Antonio your up. :D I'd smile for the rest of the year.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Any update on Cassano? Will he be ready for the last 10 minutes of the season so the fans can give him a standing ovation?

Could you imagine that last day of the season we have the Title wrapped up and Allegri turns to the bench and says Antonio your up. :D I'd smile for the rest of the year.

wow i would cry

he's gonna be back b4 that thoe

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Anyone know the last statement on when he will be back?

He is amazing to watch!

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
With him, we, honestly, dont need Robinho in the starting lineup.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With him, we, honestly, dont need Robinho in the starting lineup.

Except for the games where we need mobility up front and against bus-parking small teams since we've crushed pretty much them all without Cassano....but yeah, we, honestly, don't need Robinho in the starting lineup in the remaining >5% of our matches if Cassano is available.

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano

that would be INCREDIBLE, i miss him so much

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
it is crazy how he still has the most assists of with so few matches he played. This was supposed to be his season... :/ fuck this injury :mad:

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
oh kk.

he'll be a big help in the league and cup tho.

i'd go so far as to say he'll wrap up those 2 competitions

not having aquilani and cassano for this whole time was a huge blow for allegri but he managed to make it work.

champagne time

what cup?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
ibrahimovic, van bommel, thiago silva, nocerino, kpb, ozil, ribery, lavezzi, di natale, neymar
watching what happend to muamba is so sad and im just so happy cassano didnt suffer the same fate. my prayers are with him and his family

i didnt no where to post this news

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Milanello twitter
The doctors might give Cassano the green light to return to playing football again in the beginning of April, where he will be tested.