The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
It's interesting how much history is repeating itself (somewhat)
Look what our successful teams had, that made us love them.

An Italian core, especially at the back! (We have 5 young Italians)
Cutrone - a hard working striker who seems to be one dimensional (Pippo)
Brazilian flair! (Paqueta, and god do I hope we sign Everton)
An Eastern European hitman! Piatek -- Sheva!

And a few products of our youth squad being important team members.

Maybe we can buy a Brescia wonderkid (Tonali - Pirlo)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Didn't see this posted yet. Lord Borini's input on the Kessie-Biglia "drama" (at least that's what the media are making of it) and on playing time + Samp game:

“These things can happen and they do happen constantly,” assured Borini on Sky Sport Italia.

“There are differing ideas, different languages and tensions, especially in a derby situation. They are sorted out in the dressing room, as it was this time too. The only difference was the row happened in front of television cameras, but arguments happen all the time.

“It is a united group that wants to achieve the same objective and is working in the same direction. If someone is pushing the other way, we won’t get anywhere.

“Obviously, players like myself and Patrick Cutrone want to play all the time and it’s not easy to enter with the same determination as we’d have from the start. On the other hand, sometimes it’s better to just give us minimal instructions and let us go, because we’ve been watching the game from the touchline and can see what needs to be done.”

“Sampdoria are not an easy team to face, as they are in great shape and have strong players like Fabio Quagliarella. We’ve got to be wary, because we’ve slipped up many times against them. We must match their desire to win.”

any one whos played any team sports at a certain level knows that its true , arguments happen all the time but should stay in the locker room.

i mean you can even throw punches at each other and be besties the next morning in training :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Kessie's agent re: the argument:

“Franck was wrong and he’s aware of that,” George Atangana told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“However, everything had to be treated with more privacy. Instead, too much fuss was made about it.

“Having said that, the case is closed for us too.”

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Kessie's agent re: the argument:

“Franck was wrong and he’s aware of that,” George Atangana told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“However, everything had to be treated with more privacy. Instead, too much fuss was made about it.

“Having said that, the case is closed for us too.”

well ofc ourse monsieur l agent .. your client embarrassed himself and the club in the biggest match worldwide

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Paolo Scaroni: “We need a modern stadium to arrive where the others have arrived. We need to equip ourselves with a stadium where shopping can be done and people can spend hours to raise the revenues and maybe win the Champions League once again.”

Scaroni: “We have been collaborating with consultants from around the world for six months to understand which route should we take.”

Scaroni: “Is San Siro’s restructuring possible? Something can be done even if it would not be very modern. Do you want us to play elsewhere for at least three years?”

Scaroni: “Is it better to qualify to CL than winning the scudetto? Football has become like that. From a financial point of view this is how it is.”

Scaroni: “Milan is the most followed Italian club in the world, but unfortunately our fans are getting old and if we miss on the Champions League the young ones would not recognize us as the great team we were.”

Scaroni: “If we do not participate in the Champions League for the next 20 years I can assure you that we will no longer have those fans.”

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
oil business prostitute and a cartel of moneylenders running a calcio club..what could go wrong

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Scaroni: “The games are won by the team that goes on the field but the long-term performance are won by the management. A solid management transmits serenity and harmony. A solid management helps achieve results.”

Scaroni: “We have a strong ownership, a CEO with huge experience, we have Leonardo and Maldini who apart from being two big Milanisti have well known technical skills. The machine is headed towards medium-long term goals.”

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That sounds like a weird thing to say about a guy who scored more goals than anyone but Quags.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Scaroni: “unfortunately our fans are getting old and if we miss on the Champions League the young ones would not recognize us as the great team we were.”

Scaroni: “If we do not participate in the Champions League for the next 20 years I can assure you that we will no longer have those fans.”

Sad but true, i said the same thing before.. No new fans, only old guard :D

20 years is too much, it will happen in 5-10 years max

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
attracting young fans..? advertise a milan fortnite character or something
fuck young fans :o :o

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan takes Maxwell everywhere he goes ha. Abate will join them in the summer.

56398290_2350585608294160_3281667275446288384_o.jpg

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck old fans too :proud:

New fans are important also

Edit: “If the ideological dispute over San Siro led to the conclusion that we couldn’t touch any of its structure then we’re leaving."

Apparently, fuck Beppe Sala too :D

Last edited:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paolo Scaroni: “We need a modern stadium to arrive where the others have arrived. We need to equip ourselves with a stadium where shopping can be done and people can spend hours to raise the revenues and maybe win the Champions League once again.”

Scaroni: “We have been collaborating with consultants from around the world for six months to understand which route should we take.”

Scaroni: “Is San Siro’s restructuring possible? Something can be done even if it would not be very modern. Do you want us to play elsewhere for at least three years?”

Scaroni: “Is it better to qualify to CL than winning the scudetto? Football has become like that. From a financial point of view this is how it is.”

Scaroni: “Milan is the most followed Italian club in the world, but unfortunately our fans are getting old and if we miss on the Champions League the young ones would not recognize us as the great team we were.”

Did not expect Scaroni would be reminding me of my own mortality on a Friday

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how does milan have so many fans around the world... :conf:

was it because they qualified for the champions league for 20 years straight :conf:

file.aspx_.jpg

tenor.gif

elliott :mad:

scaroni :mad:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am sure that number is going down every year, same as our gap between current top clubs.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I am sure that number is going down every year, same as our gap between current top clubs.

We ve been mid table for 5 straight years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sad but true, i said the same thing before.. No new fans, only old guard :D

20 years is too much, it will happen in 5-10 years max
It's already happening. Most teenagers don't have a clue and don't really see Milan as a big club. It's all about Barca, Real, English clubs. For god sake even PSG is more relevant than Milan in football culture to kids. They really can't afford to have another 5-10 year fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.