Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Seem obvious now that Donnaruma never wanted to renew and the "negotiations broke down" is bullshit.

Raiola is in contact with another club and it's been months. He would never make that decision cause of 1 or 2 meetings and he would never allow such insecure situation for Donnaruma. They always had assurance from a bg club that they would jump in anyway and Raiola could put forward his show.
It was already decided long ago he wanted to leave - and were he want to play now. Negotiations were all supposed to force Milan into favoring a sale and turn into a show to drive his price down. If anything Fassone caught their bluff and, by offering an almost irrecusable contract, made Donnaruma pay the full price of their decision and didn't let fans think Milan couldn't have him for lack of money or prestige.

Now just wait for that club to come in and try to lowball Milan.

Gotta be Juve for sure

Raiola had a meeting with them just before he met Fassone and highly doubt it was just to talk about Moise Kean's renewal.

If the Keita saga is anything to go by, we know that Juve is clearly not ashamed to be as dodgy as they can be

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
just keep donna. just let him go for free next season.
don't put him on primavera, no.
keep him on 1st team.

however...
put him on bench for the whole season, and let the Curva Sud "sing" for him every match.

let the people in the city of Milano... "take care" of him, every day, until next season.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Worst case scenario, we don't get a proper offer for him and just low ball offers what i would do this:

Keep him and put him on the field in games that we are winning, in the last minute every game and let the curva sud abuse his little bitch ass ever game.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Gotta be Juve for sure

Raiola had a meeting with them just before he met Fassone and highly doubt it was just to talk about Moise Kean's renewal.

If the Keita saga is anything to go by, we know that Juve is clearly not ashamed to be as dodgy as they can be

Pretty certain he wants to go join Real Madrid

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Former Milan GK Giovanni Galli: "How can a player who has played only 50 games in Serie A refuse a €5m mega-salary per year?"

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Worst case scenario, we don't get a proper offer for him and just low ball offers what i would do this:

Keep him and put him on the field in games that we are winning, in the last minute every game and let the curva sud abuse his little bitch ass ever game.

He could do a Tevez and refuse to come on

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
6Ytjled.png

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mods kindly create a subforum for such scums. Many have been requesting for this. His thread with AC Milan legends and iconic players is just sad

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
idk I think it would be better to create legend & icon subforum

this dude is like muntari or mesbah or constant, just another former player

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Mods kindly create a subforum for such scums. Many have been requesting for this. His thread with AC Milan legends and iconic players is just sad

who else do you think deserve to be in that forum...

im not sure i'd put judas peerlo there :deviliri:

dude

Banned
Reaction score
I always thought this guy didn't have that "Milan Face".
I thought maybe I was wrong and I chose to believe in him like I always do because I'm a positive/optimistic guy.

We should play Plizzari in pre-season...at least he has a "Milan Face"

Also no more business with Raiola or any of his clients.

Delete this thread.

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
who else do you think deserve to be in that forum...

im not sure i'd put judas peerlo there :deviliri:

I can't recall any player who did such a thing to us, so let's begin with him.
Or as someone suggested, create a separate subforum of legends and icons.
Don't want to start a debate on pirlo saga here, but in short you are correct, pirlo didn't behave such dastardly, management and coach were equally responsible for him leaving (offering him just 1 year extensions, making him feel useless).

Whereas in dollar's case, we couldn't have done anything more.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This thread is being discussed all over the Internet, by the way.

If any Juve fans are reading this, know that Moise Kean is next on Pizzaboy's list. Good luck.

Last edited:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Madrid offer €30m for Donnarumma?
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid are reportedly preparing a €30m bid for wantaway Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.

According to MilanNews.it, Madrid are “in constant contact” with Donnarumma’s agent Mino Raiola and are “ready to make their first official steps” for the 18-year-old.

Furthermore, an agreement “could be reached shortly”, given the shot-stopper’s contract expires next summer and €30m could be too good an offer to turn down.

However, the website notes Donnarumma is still “liked by” Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Juventus.

The teenager is all-but-certain to leave Milan this summer after it was announced on Thursday that he would not sign a new deal with the Rossoneri.

#donnarummavattene

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Sell him to 30 to Real, I can't wait to see them bench his ass. Real is a serious club, a constant contender, they can't afford to pick an 18 year old inexperienced goalie. They benched Iker ffs. Then sold the guy they benched him for.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Sell him to 30 to Real, I can't wait to see them bench his ass. Real is a serious club, a constant contender, they can't afford to pick an 18 year old inexperienced goalie. They benched Iker ffs. Then sold the guy they benched him for.

They will probably buy him and loan for year or two.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
offering him just 1 year extensions, making him feel useless

BULLSHIT.
Galliani made that a rule for every 30+ year old player.
Seedorf happily signed his contract extension meanwhile Birlo chose to go to Ladri

Don't forget his book where he insulted Milan and how he said he wanted to go to Real Madrid in 2006.

You Birlo fans are the worst.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
idk I think it would be better to create legend & icon subforum

this dude is like muntari or mesbah or constant, just another former player

:thumbsup:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Madrid offer €30m for Donnarumma?
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid are reportedly preparing a €30m bid for wantaway Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.

According to MilanNews.it, Madrid are “in constant contact” with Donnarumma’s agent Mino Raiola and are “ready to make their first official steps” for the 18-year-old.

Furthermore, an agreement “could be reached shortly”, given the shot-stopper’s contract expires next summer and €30m could be too good an offer to turn down.

However, the website notes Donnarumma is still “liked by” Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Juventus.

The teenager is all-but-certain to leave Milan this summer after it was announced on Thursday that he would not sign a new deal with the Rossoneri.

#donnarummavattene

Do a straight swap for Kovacic

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Actually I think Donnarumma will be alone in the "scumbag" category.

You can actually find 1 or 2 points to support the other players who left us.... but this betrayal has no logic.

He believes that he is ready for CL football and Real Madrid and doesn't want to waste another year with our "project".

18 year old guy stabbing his chidhood club in the back.

#1 Snake in the history of football.