As you may have noticed, we've got a new logo, courtesy of Riccardo! :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
It looks great. Thank you ricardo!

but.....

We're gonna put three players who haven't won a title with Milan ever in the logo? I like the UCL one. Should keep it till another team brings Milan glory. Just my two cents

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
What new logo? Do I still see the 'old' one?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
looks good, glad it doesnt have any finished players.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Great job Riccardo. Looks great.

@ David.

Maybe you should change the old guy (it's Kilpin right?) to Baresi and Maldini. Two Milan legends most of us relate to. Just a suggestion.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Nice Job Riccardo, I actually want it to be after we win the eighth CL title especially with newcomers like (Ibra + Pato + TS).

I'm looking forward for the next step.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
its tite

but...

all i can look at is nesta's receding hairline.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
What logo? Why am I still seeing the one from RAHJA?

EDIT: See it now. Great job.

Last edited:

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I apologise for Nesta's diminishing hairline.

Hope you guys like it, I was going to do a 'legends' one with maldini/ baresi etc, but I thought we could keep it current and once things change, I could maybe do a new one.

Let's hope that come May, I'm doing a new one with a CL or Serie A trophy.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Good work Riccardo

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Awesome work Riccardo!

Btw, there ain't nothing wrong with Sandro's hair!

Nesta_Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini
Nice one Riccardo keep em coming

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Like the Italian flag at the bottom and the CL badge. Very nice work Ricardo.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Nice job Ricardo!What i love the most about it ,is the emblem on the left fading away in the stands.

Looks great.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Great work Ricardo!

Loving Pato in the pic - he has the "im gonna tear every defence apart and win WPOY" look on him!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
It's a great job Riccardo. But come on man, no Ambro or Rino?
Also, the banner Rahja created represented the last major trophy Milan won. Until we win the Scudetto Coppa Italia, or Champions League. I think we should have kept it that way. That's just my opinion though.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Just something i thought i'd say.

I suggested that if Dinho left we could incorporate him into the logo as he carried our team for a year and was a great help, plus he helped us buy Ibra and Robinho obviously with the CL position.

I was told that it won't be changed until we win a trophy. Then it gets changed to a logo containing 4 players who are great, however we haven't won a trophy and Dinho is nowhere to be found despite his heroics?

I appreciate the work, but it should contain more players, I suggest, Pirlo, Ambro, Rino, Pippo and Dinho atleast.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Great work Riccardo, well done!

If some of you wish to have more senators in it, we have Sandro:proud: there, though I agree that there are also other players who still mean much to Milan and have won many trophies with this club. But I think it's ok if we have these four players in the logo, they are very important for us atm and I'm sure they will win a trophy with Milan anytime soon.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
I seem to have annoyed a few of you.

Apologies for not including certain players. I just wanted to keep it current. I'm not really honouring players who aren't our best this season. Rino, Dinho etc are players that aren't quite as important this season when compared to Nesta, Silva, Ibra and Pato. IMO

However, I aim to please, if someone wants to create a poll and I'll put the 4 most voted players up there. If anyone can be bothered doing that, then I'll oblige by changing the header.

With regards to having our last triumph up there, the WCC 07, come on, it's depressing. I prefer to have a symbol of hope rather than indulge in glorious nostalgia.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to have annoyed a few of you.

Apologies for not including certain players. I just wanted to keep it current. I'm not really honouring players who aren't our best this season. Rino, Dinho etc are players that aren't quite as important this season when compared to Nesta, Silva, Ibra and Pato. IMO

However, I aim to please, if someone wants to create a poll and I'll put the 4 most voted players up there. If anyone can be bothered doing that, then I'll oblige by changing the header.

With regards to having our last triumph up there, the WCC 07, come on, it's depressing. I prefer to have a symbol of hope rather than indulge in glorious nostalgia.

dont change anything, its perfect the way it is, when I look at those 4, I think of a club with great players, dont bring finished players into it .

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
dont change anything, its perfect the way it is, when I look at those 4, I think of a club with great players, dont bring finished players into it .

+1

If we're going to live in the past, might as well make a banner with the Sacchi era players on it.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan!

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Just something i thought i'd say.

I suggested that if Dinho left we could incorporate him into the logo as he carried our team for a year and was a great help, plus he helped us buy Ibra and Robinho obviously with the CL position.

I was told that it won't be changed until we win a trophy. Then it gets changed to a logo containing 4 players who are great, however we haven't won a trophy and Dinho is nowhere to be found despite his heroics?

I appreciate the work, but it should contain more players, I suggest, Pirlo, Ambro, Rino, Pippo and Dinho atleast.

The banner is great the way it is.It would be to big if we include anybody else.

Maybe when we win something on the other side of the emblem Ricardo can put another 4 Milan players like : Ambro,Rino,Pirlo & Pippo.

Big no to Dihno.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Switch Silva with Pirlo/Gattuso and it would be perfect. Still very good though.