The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Penalties will probably be the only shots he has all season if he’s partnered with Samu and Zuzu

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
51ij3lI.gif

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Piatek will be a very good penalty taker. Though Kessie was also really good at taking penalties. He almost never missed.

One way to look it is, why change a person who was never missing?

On the other hand it' good for Piatek's numbers when competing with other forwards like C. Ronaldo.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
James is not one of the best 10's in the world. He is a very good player with great football inteligence and superb marketing team. That is the whole truth in my oppinion.
I think too that's a very accurate description.
Ask any Bayern fan they will tell you how their coach was an idiot and wished he kept James.

At madrid its another story. U know how it is there. He barely had any consistency

James would instantly be top 3 attacking player in Italy
Actually both my cousin and his father are Bayern fans. Some weeks ago in a discussion they basically said what you just wrote above, but also underlined that he's not and has never been the worldbeater his marketing team want him to look like.

Again, I think he's a fine player. But far away from "killing it". At this point given our FFP situation and the bigger need in SS position I think we shouldn't waste too much money on a player like James. Especially if his arrival would exclude another SS.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Was this a message to Kessie?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
n

At this point given our FFP situation and the bigger need in SS position I think we shouldn't waste too much money on a player like James. Especially if his arrival would exclude another SS.
So is he or is he not a SS ?
Your sentence seems contradicting.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's not alone.
It's attention whoring, these people do not care about Milan.

:fp: I dont get the link. I dont like Giampaolos words in that interview, so I dont care about Milan ? Hmm

And btw we Probably care a lot more then you do

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

No idea, but Kessie had a good conversion rate - as did RR - for us at penalties. Maybe instead it is just giving Piatek more responsibility and the chance to score more to build his own confidence. It is his primary role, unlike that of Kessie. That said, still hoping we'll see Kessie pull out a good tally of goals this season even without penalties.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Anybody follows Chelsea?
Lampard is a stubborn b**t**d
Standstill with his decision on Mount & Abraham, but today it paid off (for the first time)
Don't think he did the right thing, but if he is proven to be right (to stick with Mount & Abraham), that'd be cool

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Anybody follows Chelsea?

Lampard is a stubborn b**t**d

Standstill with his decision on Mount & Abraham, but today it paid off (for the first time)

Don't think he did the right thing, but if he is proven to be right (to stick with Mount & Abraham), that'd be cool

When you’re rebuilding you need to be stubborn in order to get everyone on board because it’s the only way moving forward.

Lampard seems to get the board and owner backing, it’ll pay off. His team is very entertaining and things will start to click they just need time.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Buffon, De Ligt, Dybala, Danilo, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Emre Can, Rabiot, Demiral, Bentancur, Bernardeschi...

WTF ......that bensh can win the league :lol:

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Juventus bench: Pinsoglio, Buffon, De Ligt, Dybala, Danilo, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Emre Can, Rabiot, Demiral, Bentancur, Bernardeschi...

WTF ......that bensh can win the league :lol:

Me ne frego :o

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
When you’re rebuilding you need to be stubborn in order to get everyone on board because it’s the only way moving forward.

Lampard seems to get the board and owner backing, it’ll pay off. His team is very entertaining and things will start to click they just need time.

Lampard believes in young players, if he consistently fields Mount & Abraham over Giroud & Willian, maybe this year i'll root for Chelsea.

Young academy talent > overpaid mediocre players

Somebody needs to end the overpaid trend

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:fp: I dont get the link. I dont like Giampaolos words in that interview, so I dont care about Milan ? Hmm

And btw we Probably care a lot more then you do

I'm talking in general, with all the negativity. I've learned that when people are negative all time give, and want to share it with others, it's usually attention whoring.

And btw I doubt you guys give two shits about Milan.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Considering there was absolutely no reason to mention that in the presser, it might well be.

Status
Not open for further replies.