Coppa Italia: Juventus - Milan - 20/03/2012

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
I know it's not the right time to talk about this, but nothing in the world, even CL for the 8th time, will be sweeter than beating them in this game and going to final.

You really think that? I mean, really?

This is still the Coppa we are talking about. Revenge would be sweet, especially after the robbing from last night. But this is still only the Coppa. The last thing I want is for us to put our A team out and pick up a couple more injuries. The risk vs reward is not worth it IMO.

Rest the players that need it, give the players that need to prove a point a start. We have a good enough squad that we should still be able to compete with this Juventus side. The players just need to show a bit more bite on the pitch.

Rest Silva especially, because I doubt he will be rested for many games between now and when this match comes.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Why do people already give so much shit about a close to already lost cup its match that's more than tree weeks away, and not even a tenth as important as us trying to win our league games to hopefully still win the league - which is the thing that really will hurt Juventus, not this lousy cup?

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
they go in the final with 1-0

Hence the " even if it's a 1-0 ... "

You really think that? I mean, really?

This is still the Coppa we are talking about. Revenge would be sweet, especially after the robbing from last night. But this is still only the Coppa. The last thing I want is for us to put our A team out and pick up a couple more injuries. The risk vs reward is not worth it IMO.

Rest the players that need it, give the players that need to prove a point a start. We have a good enough squad that we should still be able to compete with this Juventus side. The players just need to show a bit more bite on the pitch.

Rest Silva especially, because I doubt he will be rested for many games between now and when this match comes.

I know it's the ever-worthless Coppa, and I couldn't care less if we actually go past Juve and then lose the final, but as a fan I can't stand a season, especially this one, to end without us beating Juve.

There a are good amount of ladri fans around me that I would love to see shut the fuck up, so for me beating Juve is really important.

Of course management and coaches won't think like that, but I still wish for a 2-0 or 2-1 and win in PKs.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Tagliavento should referee this. Seriously.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
AC MILAN should send the primavera team.

Absolutely not! Muntari, MVB, Ambro, Gattuso, Boa, Strasser, Ibra, Yepes, get that motherfucking big boy Onyewu and fuck those cheating pussies, injure, kill as much as you can!

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
But how are we going to win when our Goals aren't valid?

motivatorc1fd6306391f071f1c57a928f53bd29086a0817b.jpg

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I know that we never cared about the Coppa, but we have failed to beat them in all three games so far, I would be disappointed if we didn't even try to get one back. That would be our last chance in this season.

I don't want this season to come down on the book as one that we failed to beat the ladri even once out of four games. :fp:

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
jahttu juve 0-10 forza milan

if possible, I want a 1-6. That loss at San Siro still hurts like hell after so many years. We have never really got our revenge on that one.

My memory could be foggy but I don't remember that we ever scored more than 3 goals against Juventus in one game since then. Maybe someone could please correct me if I was wrong.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
rest the first team, send out reserve + primavera players to tackle their tits off. it's just a mickey mouse cup anyway :o

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
Hence the " even if it's a 1-0 ... "

I know it's the ever-worthless Coppa, and I couldn't care less if we actually go past Juve and then lose the final, but as a fan I can't stand a season, especially this one, to end without us beating Juve.

There a are good amount of ladri fans around me that I would love to see shut the fuck up, so for me beating Juve is really important.

Of course management and coaches won't think like that, but I still wish for a 2-0 or 2-1 and win in PKs.

PKs could certainly be fun ;)

Juventusauras

Banned
Reaction score
Revenge is a bitch motherfuckers! We will kill Jube's hopes for the Coppa and the Scudetto! Leave those thieves empty handed! This is WAR! Forzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Thieves my ass. You guys got lucky because of Conte's ludicrous line up in the first half. We'll see who goes home crying to mommy in the end.

Notorious

Banned
Reaction score
:jump: :jump:

de ceglie put one on top corner to show that even he is more value for money than our midfield... combined.

:jump:

:lol:

In one thread you claim that Milans midfield is better than Juves and in another one you say something different.

Don\'t worry. The real answer isn\'t too hard to figure out.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
fuck its already fixed .. lets send primavera for this game

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Somebody has to set you right when you're talking nonsense. Plus your Neanderthals spam our forum all the time, so just thought I would return the favour.

Ahh i see, classy.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do you call us Jube, ******?

atleast we were not stripped of any championships :o

7 time champions and none of them were given due to sympathy :o

not a provincial team :o

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I forgot Nedved and the allegedly undercover Alen. That's six of you! One more and you will match our CL trophy record :eek:

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
If Divine Justice exists this match must see Milan qualify for the Final after two valid goals were annulated for Juventus and we score a dubious penalty + two offside goals, oh no wait, that's the Devil's Revenge, whatever, good for me

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
A win at stadio della racist pladri would be nice.

:lol:

In one thread you claim that Milans midfield is better than Juves and in another one you say something different.

Don\'t worry. The real answer isn\'t too hard to figure out.

that was before muntari whooped vidal and emanuelson owned pirlo and nocerino made marchisio his bitch. :jump: :jump: :jump:

Last edited:

Schedule