Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kevin love is such trash. Really can't believe how good we all thougt he was 2-3 years ago.

Cleveland will not be able to play with him in finals period. He got utterl embarrassed by Draymond.

2 games for Love v. GSW: 6-21, 13 points in 61 mins

Draymong has avg a triple double on his ass

They should trade him but lebron to be fair stifles the talents around him IMO

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Draymond green will not play in the finals

Mark my words

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kevin love is such trash. Really can't believe how good we all thougt he was 2-3 years ago.

Cleveland will not be able to play with him in finals period. He got utterl embarrassed by Draymond.

2 games for Love v. GSW: 6-21, 13 points in 61 mins

Draymong has avg a triple double on his ass
Yeah, he is trash. But do you remember all those 45-17-9 stats and such? He had so many of those monster games, it's amazing how perspective and opinions change. But he never was even close to bringing them to playoffs, in 7 years. How good can he be than? Same goes for Boogie.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Yea it seems I went ahead of myself with that Wolves to playoffs prognosis. Wiggins and Towns are still very hot-cold (esp Wiggins who is still very unpolished apart from scoring), and Rubio has been mediocre. expected more from Shabazz and Gorgui too. next year maybe.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
you know nothing about the sport, so thats cool.

Obviously GSW doesn't compare historically to LAL and Boston but who gives a fuck. A whopping 4 teams have won more titles than them. Hardly anything to be ashamed of.

It's my team. I'm 31. I've gone to games since i was 10. I know many in organization personally. They are a cultural landmark, respected as having among best arenas and fan bases in nba for decades.

There's a rich history here
-

Wilt, Rick Barry a top 10 and a top 20 all time player.

many other hall of famers. Al Attles, Nate Thurmond, Chris Mullin, etc.

like i said a down period in 90s/00s w/ a poor owner doesnt change teams history in 60s/70s or the future.

But do you w/ these poverty posts. Fitting from milan fan living off a clubs name than reality of curren day

You're a huge fan.. That's a fact.

But don't rich history the GSW... It's not in the same universe.

And you acting like you're sports knowledge is worth anything is absolutely hilarious. Without a doubt, I've been around more than you and have been to more nba games than you. Who cares.

From an impact to the game, you're comparing the heat to the celtics - and I'm being generous here

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chris Mullin.... :lol:

This fan... :lol:

I'll bet you money you have a hard time getting along with people... Stubborn motherfucker...

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Chris Mullin.... :lol:

This fan... :lol:

I'll bet you money you have a hard time getting along with people... Stubborn motherfucker...

Chris was pretty good back in the day. Why is this funny?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chris was pretty good back in the day. Why is this funny?

He was pretty good.

But don't tell me that he's part of a 'rich history' of a franchise when we are comparing what the Lakers or Celtics have accomplished

Congo- I'm not trolling

Someone who loves a team, which is fine, should come to grips that their team's recent success is a footnote in the history of the NBA.

tldr?

GSW = small small small market

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
3 players in @NBA history with All-Star selection, Finals MVP & Defensive Player of the Year:

Hakeem Olajuwon
Michael Jordan
KAWHI LEONARD

Kawhi on his way to be an all time great. What's funny is that Spurs dynasty is not going away any time soon.

The Black Pearl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Booooriiiing thread, no one ever wants to talk bout my streaking clips and now they aren't streaking anymore.....

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Rondo is one of the greatest basketball minds on the court

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
.....and rondo communicated that effectively to demarcus

great leadership :thumbsup:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Cleveland sacked David Blatt lol

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lolol and tyronne lue is head coach now??

lebron :lol:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
lolol and tyronne lue is head coach now??

lebron :lol:

CZWlFZwU8AATsrA.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/WORLDSTAR/status/690685799604486144/video/1

Last edited:

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
another year wasted for lebron.
I dont see how changing coach 2-3 months before the playoffs can be a good thing.

Should ve kept blat. he took them to the finals in his first year and made a 6 game series out of it with basically just lebron and some other dudes..
Now kyrie and more stable bench I couldve seen them done even better.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
loool demarcus going crazy

fucking SICK

that last foul was total BS! ruined the game ref

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I find it hilarious how fans call Griffin a pussy and weak when he doesn't fight on the court, but now that he got into a fight with someone, hes a thug. american fans:fp:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I find it hilarious how fans call Griffin a pussy and weak when he doesn't fight on the court, but now that he got into a fight with someone, hes a thug. american fans:fp:

havent heard anyone call him a thug but he sucker punched a trainer.]

Also not his first bar fight. Got in 1 in vegas a year ago.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
BTW

GSW destroying cleveland (chicago) and San Antonio by over 30 each in 7 days. LOL

Steph's a god. No one can hang w/ him right now. Drop 37 on the "GREAT" spurs D in 28 mins.

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
havent heard anyone call him a thug but he sucker punched a trainer.]

Also not his first bar fight. Got in 1 in vegas a year ago.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ers-nba-wondering-who-blake-griffin-really-is

The absurd point this article makes is he shouldn't fight people in bars, he should fight on court, instead of keeping calm when fouled hard. What a load of shit. he shouldnt fight anywhere, but for me its a much less of a big deal if he was involved in a bar fight. even more so, with a friend. there are very few people that havent got into a fight in a bar, and even fewer that havent got into a fight with a friend in their life.

Its completely blown out of proportion, its not the fact that he punched somebody, but the fact that his hand got broken that is the problem. American fans call players that dont retaliate or respond to provocations or generally act like complete cunts on the court 'soft' or pussy, but they get in a fight in their private life and its like noooo, you crossed the line. its the other way around ffs, players should be lauded for keeping their calm and sportsmanship in a game of sports, and considered real men if they fight in bars like real men do.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ers-nba-wondering-who-blake-griffin-really-is

The absurd point this article makes is he shouldn't fight people in bars, he should fight on court, instead of keeping calm when fouled hard. What a load of shit. he shouldnt fight anywhere, but for me its a much less of a big deal if he was involved in a bar fight. even more so, with a friend. there are very few people that havent got into a fight in a bar, and even fewer that havent got into a fight with a friend in their life.

Its completely blown out of proportion, its not the fact that he punched somebody, but the fact that his hand got broken that is the problem. American fans call players that dont retaliate or respond to provocations or generally act like complete cunts on the court 'soft' or pussy, but they get in a fight in their private life and its like noooo, you crossed the line. its the other way around ffs, players should be lauded for keeping their calm and sportsmanship in a game of sports, and considered real men if they fight in bars like real men do.

DO NOT READ KEVIN DING.

He's a bullshit blowhard who writes 'hot takes' for clicks.

The issue is Blake broke his hand and cannot play being a dumbass. Nothing else. He is a moron. He cost his team games by being an asshole fighting his "friend" and yes it was his friend.

He literally cannot due his job for 15 more games b/c of something non basketball related. Height of idiot
-

BTW he is a bitch. That's a known fact among NBA players. That's reputation he has among players. Not fans. PLAYERS. Zbo punked him. Draymond punked him. Sergie Ibaka Punched him. KD punked him. I could go down the line.

You dont watch games or go to games so it's hard for you to really get it but he does some fucked up shit when camera is off and then when ref looks he cries 'why me'. There's a reason he has this image among players but Zbo, Dray, and others who are physical do not.

None of this means he's a bad player btw, he's phenomenal, but his reputation is based on players not any fan.

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
DO NOT READ KEVIN DING.

He's a bullshit blowhard who writes 'hot takes' for clicks.

The issue is Blake broke his hand and cannot play being a dumbass. Nothing else. He is a moron. He cost his team games by being an asshole fighting his "friend" and yes it was his friend.

He literally cannot due his job for 15 more games b/c of something non basketball related. Height of idiot
-

BTW he is a bitch. That's a known fact among NBA players. That's reputation he has among players. Not fans. PLAYERS. Zbo punked him. Draymond punked him. Sergie Ibaka Punched him. KD punked him. I could go down the line.

You dont watch games or go to games so it's hard for you to really get it but he does some fucked up shit when camera is off and then when ref looks he cries 'why me'. There's a reason he has this image among players but Zbo, Dray, and others who are physical do not.

None of this means he's a bad player btw, he's phenomenal, but his reputation is based on players not any fan.
It was unlucky that he broke his hand, but it can happen to anyone, just as a fight in a bar with someone or an argument with a friend getting out of hand also happens. I dont know what you mean by getting 'punked' by Zbo, Ibaka or Draymond (which are three of the biggest douchebags in the NBA), I dont know how is this a good thing. and I dont remember him getting into it with KD, he always had tons of respect for Blake.

I mean I see nothing here except Blake doing his job and being physical in attempt to box out and Randolph instigating shit.

also, Im not really talking about Griffin persay, but the whole culture of weird unsportsmanlike values. I think I mentioned before the refusal to give the hand to an opponent picking you up. this is the same thing, like Howard constantly being called a pussy because he doesnt get into fights, as if the arena is where you prove your masculinity. Howard is a pussy because he doesnt have determination to win, not because he doesnt fight whoever comes up against him under the basket

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Blake turned out to be a full fledged idiot

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
okok isaiah thomas all-star