Votes: 11 5.7%
  • One of the two AMs in a 4-3-2-1

Votes: 45 23.2%

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Milan, recently, seem to be far too focused on players which will raise the club's profile opposed to injecting funds into players which could lead us to success domestically and abroad.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Milan, recently, seem to be far too focused on players which will raise the club's profile opposed to injecting funds into players which could lead us to success domestically and abroad.
When ?
IIRC Recently milan even not bother to buy "shirt-seller" player.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Beckham,...

LOL, I Thought we all know about our fetish with "campione" :D
I'll be damned if anyone can think those 3 is meant to raise our club stature.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
LOL, I Thought we all know about our fetish with "campione" :D
I'll be damned if anyone can think those 3 is meant to raise our club stature.

In reference to merchandise and shirt sales and increased media attention throughout the globe.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we sign Honda, it means no Dzeko and if he continues his revolt and walks away Juventus will snap him.

Fuckin Italian football federation changed the rule from 2 to 1 non EU signings a month in the worst possible time.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
In reference to merchandise and shirt sales and increased media attention throughout the globe.
Yes ... but we did sell Sheva/Kaka', who we made into a household names.

I generally agree that we're making more publicity transfers nowadays, making up for the obvious fact that we've lost ambition and have generally become cheapskates.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This looks like its going to happen.Not bad for 13-15 millions.His a good player,might even turn really great.And as far as money goes will get that money back in no time and make even more off the Asian market.

Im going to be happy with this transfer if it happens.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Honda is way more of complete player in regards to him and krasic.....He shined in team that shocked the world ...losing out on penalties to paraguay .....Krasic on the other hand played in a team filled with much much more quality and didn't even make an impression ....Honda carried Japan ...maybe he was meant to but it also showed his mental strength ..to play out of position ,leading the line ,he did remarkably well ...add to that his prowess from set pieces ...he is a no-brainer vs Krasic

Nova Milan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This looks like its going to happen.Not bad for 13-15 millions.His a good player,might even turn really great.And as far as money goes will get that money back in no time and make even more off the Asian market.

Im going to be happy with this transfer if it happens.

How has this become more likely to happen than one article on goal craper. i've heard nothing

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Honda is not just a marketing tool. He was extremely impressive in the world cup. I dont think there are many players around who are more versatile and effective in pretty much every position they play.

But I still don't feel very confident that we are close to him.

Although IMO, Honda would be far more suited to us than Lazzari or Dzeko. Honda + Pato + Dinho upfront = some massively convoluted triangles that would confuse the opposition into submission :tongue:

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A younger honda taking free kick.

Can he take Ronaldinho / Pirlo FK duty ?
He's good for both marketing and team.....

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Honda is way more of complete player in regards to him and krasic.....He shined in team that shocked the world ...losing out on penalties to paraguay .....Krasic on the other hand played in a team filled with much much more quality and didn't even make an impression ....Honda carried Japan ...maybe he was meant to but it also showed his mental strength ..to play out of position ,leading the line ,he did remarkably well ...add to that his prowess from set pieces ...he is a no-brainer vs Krasic
:star:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
A younger honda taking free kick.

Can he take Ronaldinho / Pirlo FK duty ?
He's good for both marketing and team.....

That last free kick @ 3mins... Crazy:star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

+1 and no Japan did not shock the world, its not like new zealand almost made it to the QF or sth.

I think Honda would have shined more if he has a reliable striker upfront with him, but japan's system was too reliant on him for attack.

Krasic = overrated.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
even though i havent seen much of honda, if it actually means us signing someone young who can contribute to the team ive no complaints.

better honda than another month or two of will we wont we with dzeko, ending with us deciding hes got rabies or something stupid.

i just want us to start building again.
That last free kick @ 3mins... Crazy
super crazy lol

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score

are you silly or just Japanese, Honda is not better than Milos krasic if that was the case he would of been the one leading his team in last years Cl, During world cup Honda was on form and Krasic was not. But Krasic is still the far more dangerous player between the two . Even the clip that was posted Krasic was every. his movement is better than Honda and he is much more creative.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
are you silly or just Japanese, Honda is not better than Milos krasic if that was the case he would of been the one leading his team in last years Cl, During world cup Honda was on form and Krasic was not. But Krasic is still the far more dangerous player between the two . Even the clip that was posted Krasic was every. his movement is better than Honda and he is much more creative.

Honda only joined CSKA in the winter, which ment he only played 4 games in the CL. It was his goal that send CSKA to the quarter finals though, while Krasic didn't really contribute much in the knockout stages.

Think Krasic is a fine player though, but I think he's perhapes a bit to one dimensional to really have an impact here. Given the circumstances he'll bully a weak LB all day (Badstubber), but if he doesn't have much space to run at he just doesn't make an impact.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Honda only joined CSKA in the winter, which ment he only played 4 games in the CL. It was his goal that send CSKA to the quarter finals though, while Krasic didn't really contribute much in the knockout stages.

Think Krasic is a fine player though, but I think he's perhapes a bit to one dimensional to really have an impact here. Given the circumstances he'll bully a weak LB all day (Badstubber), but if he doesn't have much space to run at he just doesn't make an impact.

This is the most truthful insight to Krasic game but most creative players if they do not have space they do not flourish, His best performances were with Zico playing attacking football. Honda is not a better player, he has just been on form. What happened to Krasic is the teams he played for stop passing him the ball once everybody realized he was goin to bigger club. He was the most talked about player in europe last year and there was reason for that, His movement is fantastic and that why he shines in free flow if you make him play structured positioning he is not nearly as effective, Honda was given free role with Japan and he made it work.......but if we ask CSKA who they rather keep in there club and I'll think we'll get the real answer.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Here's the thing with people saying he's not 'good enough' or whatever.

What Honda does, is EXACTLY what milan need. From what i've seen, he's a very active player who moves alot. At one point milan had the best movement/off ball movement in world. They played like a team. It's what seperated Milan from other big clubs IMO. Contrary to popular opinion I never thought milan had most pure talent, but an incredibly well set up team with players who complimented each other. Was Pippo the worlds best CF? No... but did he work with sheva and kaka/rui better than anyone? Yes. Was Seedorf the worlds best CM? No. But he was perfect fit for what milan needed in that role when maybe a better player like Deco wouldn't have shined.

Today that's not the case. People can argue till there blue in the face, the quality of pirlo and ronaldinho is undeniable. But like all players they got strengths and weaknesses. Basically if your best asset is your vision and passing what good is it if NO ONE is making runs or moving at an acceptable pace? It's why Pato looks so good, his runs are awesome, he's got perfect strikers instinct, at same time he gets service from those two.

At same time, a 1 man run is just NOT good enough. I mean as funny as it sounds, Milan Would be better served with Honda or Krasic instead of Xavi. Who'se the better player? Xavi of course. Whats he gonna add to this team? More great technical passing to a team who already dominates posession and can't do much else......

Milan need some active players who move and everyday i am less and less interested in position than characteristics of the player for ex.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

How many years had Krasic been as Cska and when did Honda join? The same way you dismiss a poor world cup I don't think it's fair to compare that way.

IMO either would be a huge upgrade to milan as they have characteristics milan need. And during world cup I saw excellent movement from Honda, so maybe he just wasn't fully settled into CSKA, where as Krasic had been for years.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score

What Honda does, is EXACTLY what milan need. From what i've seen, he's a very active player who moves alot. At one point milan had the best movement/off ball movement in world. They played like a team. It's what seperated Milan from other big clubs IMO. Contrary to popular opinion I never thought milan had most pure talent, but an incredibly well set up team with players who complimented each other. Was Pippo the worlds best CF? No... but did he work with sheva and kaka/rui better than anyone? Yes. Was Seedorf the worlds best CM? No. But he was perfect fit for what milan needed in that role when maybe a better player like Deco wouldn't have shined.

Today that's not the case. People can argue till there blue in the face, the quality of pirlo and ronaldinho is undeniable. But like all players they got strengths and weaknesses. Basically if your best asset is your vision and passing what good is it if NO ONE is making runs or moving at an acceptable pace? It's why Pato looks so good, his runs are awesome, he's got perfect strikers instinct, at same time he gets service from those two.

At same time, a 1 man run is just NOT good enough. I mean as funny as it sounds, Milan Would be better served with Honda or Krasic instead of Xavi. Who'se the better player? Xavi of course. Whats he gonna add to this team? More great technical passing to a team who already dominates posession and can't do much else......

Milan need some active players who move and everyday i am less and less interested in position than characteristics of the player for ex.

Senatore makes more sense than anyone here.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon

yea, i agree.. i'd love to have him here~ this transfer need to go through QUICK!!!

and the fun thing is that everyone thinks that we have the best free kick shooter in the world :D

pirlo :head:

even more fun thing is that we actually have the best freekick taker in the world. Pirlo! :proud:

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score

+1000000

Who exactly did Krasic score against in the CL? Besiktas and wolfsburg...aswel as a shoddy man untd defensive with Fabio :o .....I'm not saying he isn't good or can't be useful ,just believe he is overrated and Honda is a better player .....If that makes a SOUTH AFRICAN japanese and silly i'm all for it

Schedule