Milan trump Villa, Ajax for Swede Kallstrom

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
tribalfootball.com - January 11, 2003

AC Milan have secured first option on Djurgardens youngster Kim Kallstrom, according to Italian media reports.
The young Swedish midfielder is rated one of the hottest talents in Scandinavia and was also being chased by Ajax, Aston Villa and Bayern Munich.

Milan are said to have agreed a deal with Djurgardens which will see Kallstrom move to Italy next season.

people who is he? i never heard of he? if any one knows him can u tell me please? is he good? and what positions does he play

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I only know him from Championship Manager, where he was amongst the best prospects in the game. I've also heard great reviews on him, but that's all.

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he is one of Sweden's best players right now.. he almost recently joined the senior national team before he played very well in the U-21...

His specialties are freekicks and long range passes, quick player who causes some chaos in the opposit defence.

I think he is a great player and a good transfer, id rather see him join Milan than Inter.

...i actually met him once down town, when me and a couple of friends were comparing Källström to Zlatan... (we were talking shit about källström) hehe, cause back then Zlatan was the new hope of sweden, then we saw that Källström was standing behing us and he started to laugh... hahaha... and my stupid friend started the comparision again by telling it to his face this time... :D

...anyways, lets bring him to the Milanello.. very good youngster.. ;)

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
I am also happy to see Milan got him. I think he is going to be a good player when he gets more experience. And I read here that spurs, eindhoven and also Hertha Berlin wish to get him.

Reaction score
I think this guys gonna be an unbelievable player for Milan. I saw him play a few times on TV and he looks fantastic. hes also only 20 years i think. good deal!!! :devil2:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Unless I completly missed something, he's still with Djurgården.

Perhaps they're going to try to get Mr. Källström next summer...

Schedule