Besi is spreading interethnic hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I demand for the mods to ban him or at least force him to change the politically provocative location tag to a correct one. This guy has been attempting to piss off Macedonians here for some time with his disrespectful tags of 'Tetova, Albania', 'FYROM' and lastly this one which is the most insulting of all 'Illyrida', which is how separatist Albanian nationalists from Macedonia like to call its western part, in the dreams for its breakaway, just like FYROM is the insulting term Greeks use for our country and that HE, although not involved in any way in the entire conflict, decided to use the derogatory term just to instigate Macedonians here.

Besi has been obviously trying to instigate some people here, I countered him once about the 'Tetova, Albania' location and he dodged it by saying some nonsense, so in the light of the good forum atmosphere I dropped the issue. I cant take it anymore though he's crossing the line now and I believe he is continously breaking the third one of the rules, by posting politically offensive stuff, nevermind that it isn't directly in his posts, because its visible every time he posts it.

Before rebutting me by saying everybody has a right to define the place where they live and that the location tag is unimportant, let me say that its true when its something funny or amusing. This is neither, and it isn't similar to the examples of Kosovo, Catalonya or Tibet, because all these are reckognized subjects, legally and historically; Ilyrida is not an entity, its a figment of Albanian extremists imagination of Greater Albania causing a couple of wars in the Balkans already, its meaning is nothing else but a straight provocation to Macedonians, because it doesn't exist as anything else in any other place. This is downright disgusting and a slap in the face to all Macedonians on board. I'm sure Marcus, Reborned and Demetrio (if he's still around) will agree with me and support this request.

btw I know I have been long, but its not meant to exagerate but to explain my arguments better. I know its a football forum but I feel insulted by the dude and I had to react because I believe he's breaking the rules as well. Hope this is handled quickly, so everything comes back to football again.

Forza Milan and Forza Ronaldo!

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Ronaldo9, you could've PMed one of the mods or David, rather than rake this up like this. Keeping the type of issue in mind, mods will discuss this and come to a decision, which will need inputs from both sides. Let's not make this public.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That being said, this should probably be closed before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule