Hernanes

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
Galliani: "There is a place for an extra-community". assault to hernanes in January?

With the termination of the contract of tabarè Uruguay viudez, the Milan has released a place for a player extra-Community as confirmed by Adriano Galliani which said: Yes, after the cancellation of viudez we have a place for an extra-community ". With this statement, the more could imply a possible attack in January to hernanes, San Paolo, already searched to the top of the market summer.

EDIT : srry now i saw it posted on The Rumour Commode
srry srry

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
The sad thing about the Hernanes saga is the way our club got dissed by Sao Paolo and how we rolled over and took it.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
I highly doubt we'll sign him in january, especially considering theres a large chance that Beckham will be coming back.

I can bet that Berlu wouldnt want too many players in the position on his pay roll. Only way I see him coming is if we sell Pirlo in January.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I highly doubt we'll sign him in january, especially considering theres a large chance that Beckham will be coming back.

I can bet that Berlu wouldnt want too many players in the position on his pay roll. Only way I see him coming is if we sell Pirlo in January.

Not achance Pirlo will be sold now, he will finish his career at Milan.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Pirlo decision to stay at AC Milan is a decision he took carefully; he won't leave us anymore.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Pirlo decision to stay at AC Milan is a decision he took carefully; he won't leave us anymore.

In that case dont expect us to sign Hernanes. It will probably be some other non eu player, maybe Belluschi or Dzeko? lol I wish :)

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Hernanes would be nice to have as a luxury signing, but we can't really afford luxury at this point, we NEED full-backs before we cover any other positions.

M

MassterMark

Hernanes would be nice to have as a luxury signing, but we can't really afford luxury at this point, we NEED full-backs before we cover any other positions.

dont know... but if we dont fix our midfield, he wont be luxury...

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
we need to sign utility player.. like flamini who can work in all midfield area and fullbacks..

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Seems like we are searching for a midfielder. A Brazlian one :p

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score

how very very true...

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can we settle once and for all what type of player Hernanes is? Is he a defensive midfielder, a creative midfielder, or more of a mix between the two? What we really need is someone with creative abilities to cover for and eventually replace Pirlo. We already have an abundance of defensive midfielders, so if that's what he is, then we don't really need to blow money on him right away...

I do agree that FB is our most glaring need, but Pirlo is horrible at the moment and no one else really has any creative talent in our midfield.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Can we settle once and for all what type of player Hernanes is? Is he a defensive midfielder, a creative midfielder, or more of a mix between the two? What we really need is someone with creative abilities to cover for and eventually replace Pirlo. We already have an abundance of defensive midfielders, so if that's what he is, then we don't really need to blow money on him right away...

I do agree that FB is our most glaring need, but Pirlo is horrible at the moment and no one else really has any creative talent in our midfield.

no one knows. he apparently hasn't been playing (well) for over a year. he is what u want him to be.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players

This team needs help EVERYWHERE on the field. Any signing is an upgrade to the team.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
dont know... but if we dont fix our midfield, he wont be luxury...

i think our problem in midfield has as much to do w/ strength as skill.... ideally a young patrick viera would be good.... someone who can put in a challenge but move w/ and w/o the ball.

i'm gonna have my eye on this mcdonald mariga, all the big clubs tried to get him, he's apparently a more attack minded version of viera

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i think our problem in midfield has as much to do w/ strength as skill.... ideally a young patrick viera would be good.... someone who can put in a challenge but move w/ and w/o the ball.

i'm gonna have my eye on this mcdonald mariga, all the big clubs tried to get him, he's apparently a more attack minded version of viera

yup..thats what we need. a peak m. diarra (bit younger..not coming off injury) would have fit the bill.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
m.diarra? ehhhhh you really love him dont you.

i'd settle for yaya toure/patrick viera type

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
m.diarra? ehhhhh you really love him dont you.

i'd settle for yaya toure/patrick viera type

hah i only bring him up bcuz of galliani's recent statements...errrr thats it. :D
i guess diarra is less mobile than those 2..ur right.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hah i only bring him up bcuz of galliani's recent statements...errrr thats it. :D
i guess diarra is less mobile than those 2..ur right.

what i'm basically saying it clarence needs a brotha to hold it down with him.

milan is lacking swag in the midfield

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
remember this guy??? swaaaag.

Harvey Esajas

esajas.jpg

esajas1408081-2.jpg

Clarence with the hookup!!!

mizonero23

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Mohamed Zidan, Huntelaar, Paul Gascoine, Gary Lineker, Amr Zaki, Hassan Shehata, Gattuso
1- Hernanes is a complete midfielder who cud defend as well as create good passes with a deadly shot on goal. He's definitely faster than Pirlo and we could use his speed cuz its obvious our slow play destroyed us against inter.

2-Any new player is definitely an upgrade to this team.

3-I read in the papers Babel is dieing to leave liverpool, I believe this guy could do well for Milan and wud link up well with Huntelaar.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
A true legend of football! Never will forget those days we had the kinds of Esajas and Ba!

off esajas wikipedia page:
Esajas himself described the story of his career as follows: “The incredible story of the man who made the impossible thing possible”.

Schedule