The Non-Milan Transfer Market

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Well if merda decide to sell their top players, I believe that it comes down to balancing the books. And for them to invest in similar quality, they need to splash almost the same amount that they got. Which I doubt they will do. Lets hope moratti sells both, noothing would benefit Milan more.

Well I hope they do a Milan circa 2009 :D

You know, when we sold Kaka for 66m but only gota mediocre KJH as replacement. Those were the days....:proud:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
If the russians are really offering 40m for Etoo and Inter also get 40m from Man Utd from Sneijder, we should be very worried imo.....

Those bastards are good at rebuilding their team from selling their top players (unlike us). Sure it would take a while for them to adjust, but they could still prove a massive threat (depending on the quality of the replacements)

But who are they going to sign who's at the same level as Eto'o & Sneijder?

And they wont necessarily reinvest.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
But who are they going to sign who's at the same level as Eto'o & Sneijder?

And they wont necessarily reinvest.

yeah, whatever happens inter will be weaker next season.
I can understand letting one go but both will be devastating to the team.

some inter fans are jumping on the tevez bandwagon, acting like he offers more then eto'o. if there's one WC player a team should not be built around or have to rely on its tevez, the guy is on a permanent period.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
yeah, whatever happens inter will be weaker next season.
I can understand letting one go but both will be devastating to the team.

some inter fans are jumping on the tevez bandwagon, acting like he offers more then eto'o. if there's one WC player a team should not be built around or have to rely on its tevez, the guy is on a permanent period.

its cause hes away from his family. if his family can adapt to Milan, then he will be a happy man, he will be a fucking fucking good player then

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
its cause hes away from his family. if his family can adapt to Milan, then he will be a happy man, he will be a fucking fucking good player then

it's my understanding that he is separated from the mother of his children and she wants to stay in argentina with the kids.

tevez with all his family, friends, psychiatrist, spiritual guide and motivational guru by his side is still not as good as eto'o

Reaction score
why don't we capture SNEIJDER from inter before manutd
he was our transfer target many years ago
and he will fit the AM position just like Kaka did
some ex inter player were success at Milan

c'mon Sneijder... be rossoneri

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
1 ball playing midfield who is not over 30 and this mercato will be a success for me personally

its been to long having to rely on old Seedorf and Pirlo

legends but time to move on.

Saber Rider

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Look dude, Tevez is really a sick person.
He said that Manchester and England didn't suit him because of the weather, then he went from UTD to City. WTF?
He said that nowdays all footballers are like babies, because of moaning and bitching (when he spoke about Balotelli), although he always do the same.:fp:
He said that he only wanted to go to Argentina, but he wasn't willing to rescind his contract in order to do so.
Simply, his word doesn't mean a shit, and now I see why Fergie chose Berbatov over him, who is way better player. SAF doesn't have top CF, but he has locker room in order, not in disorder.
And now we should believe him that if he goes to Inter, he will change himself?
If Moratti sells Sneijder and Tevez, that means he will give up for next year. No way he can buy replacements which are on same level and with Gasp on bench (his 3-4-3 is for mediocre teams), I can see Roma, Napoli and Juve ahead of snake. :)

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
it's my understanding that he is separated from the mother of his children and she wants to stay in argentina with the kids.

tevez with all his family, friends, psychiatrist, spiritual guide and motivational guru by his side is still not as good as eto'o

Tevez, can do it alone. Eto'o cant. Eto'o needs plenty of support, as seen in the supercoppa. Tevez can create play on his own, solo player, but really effective

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Look dude, Tevez is really a sick person.
He said that Manchester and England didn't suit him because of the weather, then he went from UTD to City. WTF?
He said that nowdays all footballers are like babies, because of moaning and bitching (when he spoke about Balotelli), although he always do the same.:fp:
He said that he only wanted to go to Argentina, but he wasn't willing to rescind his contract in order to do so.
Simply, his word doesn't mean a shit, and now I see why Fergie chose Berbatov over him, who is way better player. SAF doesn't have top CF, but he has locker room in order, not in disorder.
And now we should believe him that if he goes to Inter, he will change himself?
If Moratti sells Sneijder and Tevez, that means he will give up for next year. No way he can buy replacements which are on same level and with Gasp on bench (his 3-4-3 is for mediocre teams), I can see Roma, Napoli and Juve ahead of snake. :)

someone had to pay 30m for him, at that time only ManC wanted to. He was in argument with Neville i think. tevez = big game player. so much moaning, yet ManC still tolerates him, and give him extra holidays? so much moaning, yet Mancini still plays him over the other strikers? it speak volumes about him as a player. and he came up with the weather shit only after he went to ManC.

Robinho found happiness after he came here. so whats to say Tevez cant, if he moves to Inter?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Robinho found happiness after he came here. so whats to say Tevez cant, if he moves to Inter?

Robinho doesnt have family issues where his family is back in South America nor does he want to retire anytime soon :lol:

Tevez has some personal issues he needs to address, regardless of the club he plays for.

I do think him and his family would be better off in Milan, specially considering the Argie factor at Inter but first he needs to sort himself out else its a big gamble. Weather and language wouldnt be much of an issue either and wages wont be a problem. Transfer fee will be the major obstacle.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Tevez, can do it alone. Eto'o cant. Eto'o needs plenty of support, as seen in the supercoppa. Tevez can create play on his own, solo player, but really effective

in the EPL? just imagine what would eto'o have done to the EPL.
and in the CL tevez is mediocre at best with 6 goals in 21 apps
meanwhile eto'o scored 8 goals in 11 apps last year :lol:

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
on a related note, Robinho and Cassano's sons were both born in Milan hopefully they both can top their fathers to become Milan and Italy's next superstars :star:

btw Thiago from Barcelona was also born in Italy I don't know why Prandelli didn't take the gamble and include him in the squad :p

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
on a related note, Robinho and Cassano's sons were both born in Milan hopefully they both can top their fathers to become Milan and Italy's next superstars :star:

btw Thiago from Barcelona was also born in Italy I don't know why Prandelli didn't take the gamble and include him in the squad :p

Because Thiago only wants to play for Spain. He hasnt even thought about representing Italy....

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
in the EPL? just imagine what would eto'o have done to the EPL.
and in the CL tevez is mediocre at best with 6 goals in 21 apps
meanwhile eto'o scored 8 goals in 11 apps last year :lol:

At least do a better comparison. :fp:

He hasn't played in CL for 2 seasons. What makes you think he didn't improve since then?

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
At least do a better comparison. :fp:

He hasn't played in CL for 2 seasons. What makes you think he didn't improve since then?

how can i do a better comparison when its the only competition that they have both played in :fp:

so now your saying tevez has improved as he has grown unhappier:lol: then he should def stay at city and in a couple of years he will be as good as pele

look i'm not an eto'o fanboy (I think ibra is better) but in my opinion no team would rather face eto'o.

you could make a strong case that eto'o is the best striker on the planet you couldn't do the same for tevez.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
how can i do a better comparison when its the only competition that they have both played in :fp:

so now your saying tevez has improved as he has grown unhappier:lol: then he should def stay at city and in a couple of years he will be as good as pele

look i'm not an eto'o fanboy (I think ibra is better) but in my opinion no team would rather face eto'o.

you could make a strong case that eto'o is the best striker on the planet you couldn't do the same for tevez.

If there isn't a better comparison then don't compare. lol. I'm not even comparing whose better in the first place. All I wanna say is that Tevez will be a good fit at Merda. It's denying that Eto'o needs plenty of support from the midfield, and Tevez, not so much.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really don't care what Inter does. My only concern is Milan addressing it own problems (midfield). While the current midfield is good enough to win Serie A which says a lot about the league, it will probably get embarrass more or less like it did last year in the CL.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if you get offered a salary of 18mil a year you would understand...

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why Etoo would want to move to some team I have never head of???

Shit italian league is shit + he probably feels guilty and has no more intentions collaborating in theft.:o

I genuinely hope sneijder doesnt go to manure otherwise along with barca and RM manure will be another team that quality wise will be a level above us.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
if you get offered a salary of 18mil a year you would understand...

I didn't know they offered him that much. Yeah, that makes sense. Might as well make as much as you can in the short time you can earn that much.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Shit italian league is shit + he probably feels guilty and has no more intentions collaborating in theft.:o

I genuinely hope sneijder doesnt go to manure otherwise along with barca and RM manure will be another team that quality wise will be a level above us.

United is already above Milan.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
According to Sportmediaset, Sneijder will sign for Manchester United within the next 48 hours. Inter will reportedly get 36.5 million euro for him.

Schedule