Dating / Relationship Help Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
got absolutely hustled last night. that is that shit i do not like.

-cute girl with mutual friends thinks im cute based on my fb profile pic
-acquired her number, text for most of the day, she seems cool
-she arrives at party, a little awkward at first but we start talking
-shes even prettier in person and her ass is heavenly
-mutual friend tells me she was talking about me beforehand saying how im cute and stuff and wanted to hookup
-after a little bit she ditches me, tells my friend im not tall enough (u wot m8 :( )
-ignores me for the rest of the night, hits on my friends

How tall are you ?

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Send her a picture of your dick if you have a huge one, and tell her you heard she likes huge things:D

:lol: contemplating

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought a new glove today

is it for the purpose of one finger protection

heard he was once caught in a bed with like 8 women :lol:

also, got a date on thursday night

he wasn't having a relationshop nor he dated 8 women, it's just how he gets to know girls personally

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
my game was smooth tonight. met a good looking girl. chatted it up.

she told me she was gonna go hang out with her friends for a while, so i said "put my number in my phone before you go." boom. success.

she comes back to me by the end of the night, we go home together, but she doesn't want to go to magic town which is unfortunate.

seems like a decent girl.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Man women are absurd, here`s my story:

-start to date a girl.
-told her that my life is complicated and im focused on my career from the get go.
-asked her if she wants this type of relationship where i cant guarantee her nothing.
-She agrees.
-She falls in love with me after a few months, but i get a promotion at my job that would require me to be far away from her.
-I tell her we better break up, cause in the long run this will only get worse.
-She calls me a scum bag and all kinds of crap.

Good to know this is what you get for being honest :thumbsup:

I went through this with a guy recently...and 2 friends of mine did so too with a guy (and male friend with a girl).

I dunno if its cause we're in our mid/late 20's but its crazy to me when people feel the need to commit after a couple of weeks of dating, especially when it was made clear that I/they were not in that place from the start. And then they feel insulted when you break up, cause you know its messed up to continue when you clearly don't feel like anything is developing relationship wise (only that you care for their well being).

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
my game was smooth tonight. met a good looking girl. chatted it up.

she told me she was gonna go hang out with her friends for a while, so i said "put my number in my phone before you go." boom. success.

she comes back to me by the end of the night, we go home together, but she doesn't want to go to magic town which is unfortunate.

seems like a decent girl.

went to magic town a few times with her, not romantically interested in her though

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Girl came up chatting to me tonight.
Brushing herself against me.
Showed me her tongue piercing.
We talked for a good 15 minutes.

Eventually she went off to look for her friends.

Despite us both being quite typsy/drunk, realy pissed off at myself at not asking for her number.

Damn shyness- you idiot Nestafan! :fp:

Thursday night is the night to go out i have now learned.

dilllb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
tumblr_m0jwx2thxS1ql4a37o1_500.gif

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Girl came up chatting to me tonight.
Brushing herself against me.
Showed me her tongue piercing.
We talked for a good 15 minutes.

Eventually she went off to look for her friends.

Despite us both being quite typsy/drunk, realy pissed off at myself at not asking for her number.

Thursday night is the night to go out i have now learned.

when she was showing you the tongue piercing you should have asked her how it feels when she kisses someone and then moved in for the kiss

she was giving you all the signs! it's good that you picked up on them and wish you had done something. some people don't even pick up on these signs.

now you know for next time

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I could use some help here.

I've been with this girl for a few months.
You wouldn't believe the trouble I went through to get her. From the moment I met her we always had a good time but she claimed that she ''wasn't into slick guys like me'' (which in reality I'm not, atleast I don't see myself as that). I finally convinced her and things have been going quite well.

However now I find myself talking and flirting to another girl I met at University... Honestly I don't even know why. This other girl knows I'm in a relationship but she doesnt seem to mind. I don't want something to happen as I'm not that kind of guy and my gf doesn't deserve that. Everytime I talk to this girl at University tho it turns out to be ''that kind of convo''. After every time I speak her I feel like a jerk.

I know if I talk about it with my gf she'll be hurt and think that she made a mistake trusting 'that slick guy'. She'll leave my ass and I don't want that to happen because I care about her but I gotta do something..

A lot of text I know, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Simple. Your uni friend wants to be your fuck buddy. Satisfy her from time to time and keep dating your GF.
Solved :D

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I could use some help here.

I've been with this girl for a few months.
You wouldn't believe the trouble I went through to get her. From the moment I met her we always had a good time but she claimed that she ''wasn't into slick guys like me'' (which in reality I'm not, atleast I don't see myself as that). I finally convinced her and things have been going quite well.

However now I find myself talking and flirting to another girl I met at University... Honestly I don't even know why. This other girl knows I'm in a relationship but she doesnt seem to mind. I don't want something to happen as I'm not that kind of guy and my gf doesn't deserve that. Everytime I talk to this girl at University tho it turns out to be ''that kind of convo''. After every time I speak her I feel like a jerk.

I know if I talk about it with my gf she'll be hurt and think that she made a mistake trusting 'that slick guy'. She'll leave my ass and I don't want that to happen because I care about her but I gotta do something..

A lot of text I know, any help would be greatly appreciated.

No offense mate, but it seems clear to me that you know what to do.

Might I suggest not flirting with the other girl/making it clear to her that you want to be with your gf? And if she still tries to flirt, just distance yourself.

If that doesnt work and she persists, then talk to your gf about it. Atleast that way you will know, you tried.

Unless of course, you actually enjoy the attention from the other girl. In which case, you need to figure out who you want to be with

EDIT: Or just do what Mario suggested :lol: (even though it would be a dick move)

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Simple. Your uni friend wants to be your fuck buddy. Satisfy her from time to time and keep dating your GF.
Solved :D

This sounds really good :D
But I know I would feel awful about myself. Yeah I'm a sucker like that.

No offense mate, but it seems clear to me that you know what to do.

Might I suggest not flirting with the other girl/making it clear to her that you want to be with your gf? And if she still tries to flirt, just distance yourself.

If that doesnt work and she persists, then talk to your gf about it. Atleast that way you will know, you tried.

Unless of course, you actually enjoy the attention from the other girl. In which case, you need to figure out who you want to be with

EDIT: Or just do what Mario suggested :lol: (even though it would be a dick move)

You're right bro, it's obvious what the right thing to do is. However I'm sure you experienced a time when you know what you should do but somehow it doesn't work out like that.
My intentions when I start a convo with the Uni girl are not to flirt but it always turns out to go that way.. Which is why I feel so bad.

I probably gotta man up and talk to my gf about it. If she leaves me, then I guess I deserve it.

Thx bro's <3

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rickaka, don't initiate conversations with this uni girl. Self control.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That she was quite mistrust of you sounds to me like you should think twice talking about it with her. And if you do, choose your words carefully.

You can be misunderstood and blow it out of proportion and feed her distrust. If she is the insecure type you'll put that girl between you two and give a name and face on her fears, etc.

Fact is you did nothing wrong (I suppose). So no reason to feel guilty. I mean, you don't think there's guys hitting on your gf?

If you're uncomfortable with the flirting what you need to do is not feed it anymore like Ash said.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
mehr

don't sweat a little flirting. Just don't say anything you'd regret your GF hearing.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I don't want something to happen as I'm not that kind of guy and my gf doesn't deserve that.

if you really mean this, then i don't see any problem continuing to talk with the university girl

if you get to a point in the conversation(s) with her where you start feeling uncomfortable, change the topic or end the conversation

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
frustrating day. was supposed to have a date tonight (watch a movie with this girl at my place)

she texts me this morning and asks if she can bring homework (totally disrespectful, i did my laundry, cleaned my apartment, and was going to go to the gym prior and she wouldn't give me the courtesy to do her homework?)

i told her that she should just stay in and study

she said she felt bad and asked if i was sure

i said ok then, come over when you're done your homework.

no reply. angered. really angered.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shit hit the fan :lol:

Uni girl asked for a drive home from Uni to her home because her train got delayed. I didn't really wanted to but because of the bad weather I agreed to bring her home. It was a 30 min drive and pretty relaxed. She took her vest off while it was cold as fuck outside so that was a sign to me that she might be thirsty.. So I talked about my gf a few times but she would reply with ''yeah yeah''.

When I pulled up infront of her home we talked for a while, just chit chatting. After a while she put her hand on my lap and asked me if I wanted to come inside. I told her I had things to do and started up the car. She kept her hand where it was tho and came close for a kiss. I pushed her back and told her to get out of my car. After like 5 awkward silent seconds she yelled that I'm an arrogant ugly fucker and she ran inside.

When I checked my phone later on she had texted me like 10-15 more nasty insults :lol:

God damn, I don't know if I should feel like a boss for staying true to my gf or feel like a pussy for turning down a hot girl. Anyways, chapter closed I guess.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Shit hit the fan :lol:

Uni girl asked for a drive home from Uni to her home because her train got delayed. I didn't really wanted to but because of the bad weather I agreed to bring her home. It was a 30 min drive and pretty relaxed. She took her vest off while it was cold as fuck outside so that was a sign to me that she might be thirsty.. So I talked about my gf a few times but she would reply with ''yeah yeah''.

When I pulled up infront of her home we talked for a while, just chit chatting. After a while she put her hand on my lap and asked me if I wanted to come inside. I told her I had things to do and started up the car. She kept her hand where it was tho and came close for a kiss. I pushed her back and told her to get out of my car. After like 5 awkward silent seconds she yelled that I'm an arrogant ugly fucker and she ran inside.

When I checked my phone later on she had texted me like 10-15 more nasty insults :lol:

God damn, I don't know if I should feel like a boss for staying true to my gf or feel like a pussy for turning down a hot girl. Anyways, chapter closed I guess.

You would have been a pussy if you had accepted her advances. Respect for not cheating on your girlfriend.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
RICKAKA has SWAAAAGGGGGG

respek homie. She's just embarrassed. If you wanted to be nicer, you should have said something like 'if I didn't have a girlfriend I would, but I can't" but that's purely your prerogative.

-

By the way, if you did take the advance, all it says is you don't really wanna be your girlfriend.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Should have went inside w her

I fear for the youth of today