The New Era

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wanna be mod, but only if I get paid. I don't work for free. I also take Super Mario coins and Sonic the hedgehog hoops as currency.
Warn A, ban for a month if he continues.
Wait to confirm suspicions on B, then permaban or do nothing if suspicions prove false.
No rules broken on C, so do nothing.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd gladly co-run with anyone who wants to ban jammin, and supports me bringing back ashish.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Also, merge Sage and Tfat accounts into "Fat Sage"

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
sage as a mod would be interesting

+ bring ashish back and make him a mod, it'd be fun to have a mod that randomly bans himself every once in a while

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And if any of A, B, or C turns out to be Pharaoh, using some new fake name like Mr Tasty or something, permaban immediately.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Im also including 'your additional motivation'

to clarify, answer the 3 and add a 4th- with your own reason(s) you should be a mod.

Burlesqoni has completed this task.

:(

I wanted to do
[ ] - bad
[ ] - average
[ ] - good
[ ] - great

joke.

Not bothered to actually read that first post.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I mean they're basically the same people. Tfat probably just a little more anti-Milan pro-Bundes, but they're pretty much interchangeable.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
  • A match timer on the homepage
  • YouTube, Vibe and Twitter integration
  • A new management (democracy)
  • A donate option
  • Commerce intentions
  • Fix bugs like accents
  • R&B on Social Media - Facebook and Twitter
  • Transparency to forum members
  • Gifts based on forum income from commerce and the donate option (free new authentic home/away/third jersey for SAPL winner)
  • Other innovations

Make option for users to not show up new additional things if they dont like it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
sage, usc, deeerp, joyrider and damn.

Dirk Diggler

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo
I vote LC as a mod. Necrowanker and AC "I flip myself off" Wesley both strike me as tremendously unfair and illogical in their treatment of him. Then there was the absurd incident with MB at about the same time as I recall. Hell, make MB a mod too.

I'm mostly a lurker, but I thought I'd chime in on this.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Hear ye, Hear ye!!! Please review the following message carefully

Citizens of the new era,

It has come to my attention via the careful stewardship entrusted to the modship, that a member has a second account on these forums.

This is a live scenario, so I am personally requesting you publicly post what your judgement would be if you were entrusted with modship.

This member has a record of bans. Please consider this important fact as you provide your recommendations.

In the spirit of the new era, this may be a new layer in the process of potential bans. I want to hear from you on these decisions.

Finally, 2 of you will receive PMs with additional questions where the mods and I will test your skills in this scenario.

Welcome to the era of democracy and transparency.

Yours,

The General
I vote LC as a mod. Necrowanker and AC "I flip myself off" Wesley both strike me as tremendously unfair and illogical in their treatment of him. Then there was the absurd incident with MB at about the same time as I recall. Hell, make MB a mod too.

I'm mostly a lurker, but I thought I'd chime in on this.
Dude :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
a: warn/ban

b: no mercy -> permaban

c: ban untill he makes a decent powerpoint presentation of the RnB rules

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hear ye, Hear ye!!! Please review the following message carefully

Citizens of the new era,

It has come to my attention via the careful stewardship entrusted to the modship, that a member has a second account on these forums.

This is a live scenario, so I am personally requesting you publicly post what your judgement would be if you were entrusted with modship.

This member has a record of bans. Please consider this important fact as you provide your recommendations.

In the spirit of the new era, this may be a new layer in the process of potential bans. I want to hear from you on these decisions.

I'd inform him that I'm saving him from more embarrassment by permabanning his second account.

#MakeR&BGreatAgain #Rectus2015

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The options: A ban (duration not specificated), a final warning over PM and permaban

Case A
An unnamed member from Ohio living on sesame street has been harassing other members with swear words who badmouth Nocerino. It occurs more often that this member flames people but this is his first time in a long while. What option do you choose?

Case B
A new member has been posting normally but with subtle hints of commerce purposes. What do you do?

Case C
You often get reported posts. You open the reported post and notice every time the post isn't problematic. What do you do?

A: Warning over PM
B: Permaban if he's only here to spam
C: Ban

#MakeR&BGreatAgain #Rectus2015