Lorenzo De Silvestri

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
of the one's we are linked with, I'd take Bale or Rafinha, Criscito is highly unlikely so I won't count him, and I do not want faubert, I've seen him in the prem before he went to madrid, :head:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
first move this to football, second, id really like for us to sign rafinha, adriano or bale now

SchumiForza

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zola, Baggio, Kaka, Pirlo
Gareth Bale is talented, the reason he doesn't get first place team is purely tactical stuff.. And Grosso even can't compete with Cissokho this season. I would buy Grosso 2season ago not this season, how can you say he is fast?? Antonini is faster even zambrotta is faster than grosso these days.. have you watched Grosso played these days??
You can't just said someone who hasn't won anything is worser than who has..
De Ceglie is good.. have you seen him played? he is miles faster than grosso and has a good cross too.. he is younger.. if you wanted someone who is a fixed player, that's fine but 30 years old is not a good thing.. he is cheap 2 million but how many years does he has left?
he is not Cafu.. or Maldini, I think you are a fan of Grosso.. I like him too but come on?? for the sake of Milan..

For the good of Milan...:D

http://football-italia.net/aug26f.html

Grosso to Juve tomorrow Wednesday 26 August, 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus and Lyon have hinted they will strike a deal for Fabio Grosso at tomorrow’s Champions League draw.

The Italian international has long been linked with a return to the peninsula and it seems the matter has come to a head.

“There is some distance between offer and demand, but we are evaluating the situation,” confessed Bianconeri President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

In France there are reports Olympique Lyonnais patron Jean Michel Aulas has said there will be a crunch meeting between the clubs in Montecarlo tomorrow.

All of Europe’s top sides will be present for the Champions League group phase draw and it is the perfect opportunity to complete negotiations.

Grosso was left out of the squad that thrashed Anderlecht 3-1 last night, qualifying 8-2 on aggregate, so he will not be cup-tied for Juventus.

If he does arrive in Turin, it means Juve will have three-quarters of the expected Italy defence going into the 2010 World Cup with Fabio Cannavaro, Giorgio Chiellini and Grosso.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Well it's fine with me :D
BTW should we get rid of this thread? De Silv is a fiorentina player

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
ITALY/ OFFICIAL, Fiorentina sign De Silvestri

Fiorentina have signed right-back Lorenzo De Silvestri (21) from Lazio on a five-year deal. He will be presented to the press in Florence tomorrow at noon.

B&G??!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Like if they even tried :o

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
If we sign Rafinha, what is the need for De Silvestri anyway? At least he is ready for now for sure!

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
If he does arrive in Turin, it means Juve will have three-quarters of the expected Italy defence going into the 2010 World Cup with Fabio Cannavaro, Giorgio Chiellini and Grosso.
Cannavaro and Grosso shouldn't be in the first 11.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Cannavaro and Grosso shouldn't be in the first 11.

Well I don't think lippi has any other option though Cristico is better than Grosso :D If Nesta is still playing for the Azzuri, Chielini would be sitting on the bench :D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well I don't think lippi has any other option though Cristico is better than Grosso :D If Nesta is still playing for the Azzuri, Chielini would be sitting on the bench :D

Obviously... Criscito will play WC 2010, just don't no where exactly.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Obviously... Criscito will play WC 2010, just don't no where exactly.

why are you so sure of crsicito being so great, he might burn out or anything, i don't think too highly of him to be ohnest

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
why are you so sure of crsicito being so great, he might burn out or anything, i don't think too highly of him to be ohnest

Well, I cannot be sure, but I can expect something...

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

but you think better or rafinha?

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
OFFICIAL: De Silvestri to Fiorentina

Fiorentina announced on their official website, he has acquired a final performance of the player Lorenzo De Silvestri (Class 88 ') from SS Lazio.

The player will be presented tomorrow at 12:00 at the press room Franchi Stadium.

This truely is shattering:cry:

we don't like to buy promising Italian players anymore. We either buy decent ones like Di Gennaro who I don't think is too good, or we just buy foreign... that is the new Milan.

NemcyTheKing

Mister 300
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Serginho
After Viola signed him they made one thing clear....this is just another pointless thread :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Is this based on watching him or hearing about him?

What do u think?:D

Anyway hope he does great in Firenze and they keep there cl place .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule