Sir Alex Ferguson

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Interesting very interesting :D a decade with a manu fan god almighty
Haha yea. At least he knows his football, I respect his loyalty, and he hates the sub-continent bandwagon "Man U" fans as much as me.

Last season was amazing as a ManUre hater. That 6-1 (I was screaming MARIO BALOTELLI! the whole game), CL elimination, and that epic final day trolling from City. His reaction was just priceless. Locked himself in his room for the week. :lol:

And then this season RVP had to ruin everything. :head:

But by far the worst day was our loss to them with Leo. Worst part was that I had been taunting him pre-game with the fact that we have always beaten them (at least in the games I watched). That was just painful. :fp:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
om my god milan telecast used to be horrible I hated carlo ancelotti

game starts at 1 .. he sucks for 2 hours in the league and then i had to get up at 5 am .. shit
Now the neo sports is atleast showing all milan games :star:
I didn't even have a channel that showed Serie A til 2008. I remember I had to watch Sports Centre to try and get a glimpse of Milan.

CL though, I watched all Milan matches. :star:

ESPNStar has rights to EPL, Serie A and La Liga now. :head:

But thankfully, our schedule has been excellent and hasn't clashed that much with the big EPL games.

Neo only has Bundesfodder now. :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Can't believe it :eek:

I thought he'd manage forever

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hats off, legend of the game.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
"My greatest challenge is not what’s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that."

:lol:

Was looking at some of his best quotes trough the years, have to say thats pretty funny:lol::lol::lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I didn't even have a channel that showed Serie A til 2008. I remember I had to watch Sports Centre to try and get a glimpse of Milan.

CL though, I watched all Milan matches. :star:

ESPNStar has rights to EPL, Serie A and La Liga now. :head:

But thankfully, our schedule has been excellent and hasn't clashed that much with the big EPL games.

Neo only has Bundesfodder now. :lol:

Haha

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Haha yea. At least he knows his football, I respect his loyalty, and he hates the sub-continent bandwagon "Man U" fans as much as me.

Last season was amazing as a ManUre hater. That 6-1 (I was screaming MARIO BALOTELLI! the whole game), CL elimination, and that epic final day trolling from City. His reaction was just priceless. Locked himself in his room for the week. :lol:

And then this season RVP had to ruin everything. :head:

But by far the worst day was our loss to them with Leo. Worst part was that I had been taunting him pre-game with the fact that we have always beaten them (at least in the games I watched). That was just painful. :fp:
one of my friend's friend drove down from Greenville South carolina (KGs birth place :o) for graduation and he was manu fan .. omg i was a tremendous dick to him .. he was so nice :d then we discussed about football when there was this party going on .. nice lad .. dude had rui costa as the top midfielder thats all i cared we drank like shit with some random womens basketball team from the nearby community college

cheers for ending semesters and production line of for new ladies

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Fergie is a testament to great club leadership and maangement. They stuck by him for 3 years without a trophy, and more years of non-challenge.

They let him truly clean up the club, and mold it in his image. And look at the long term success.

a parallel can be drawn with klopp at borussia if you want, he's in year 5 or 6, but it took a few years to turn it around.

-

In todays football, this is a rarity, and that's a shame. Management doesn't know how to run shit in most places for sustained success.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
I only respect coaches that got choked by gattuso

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 CLs won? As good as carlo then, not bad.

Cant wait to to see manure sink back to irrelevancy now:thumbsup:. hope we get their asian/entire fanbase. Buy honda plox!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
delete thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
calum never uses that any smilies he is screwing with your brain

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fergie is a testament to great club leadership and maangement. They stuck by him for 3 years without a trophy, and more years of non-challenge.

They let him truly clean up the club, and mold it in his image. And look at the long term success.

a parallel can be drawn with klopp at borussia if you want, he's in year 5 or 6, but it took a few years to turn it around.

-

In todays football, this is a rarity, and that's a shame. Management doesn't know how to run shit in most places for sustained success.

:thumbsup:

I don't know what to make of a United without Ferguson though

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
:thumbsup:

I don't know what to make of a United without Ferguson though

a less cuntish united perhaps?

Close thread or rename to something similar to the Barcelona thread, right now this is just a troll thread

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I told him in the morning about rumours that Fergie was retiring and he just brushed them off saying it was the same old bullshit. Then when we were eating lunch, CNN broke the news, and I saw him do a 'wtf :conf: :eek: :mad:' face and muttering to himself as he rushed to his laptop in his room. Fucker's been glued to it since. :lol:

He's still hoping it's gonna be Mourinho and he's gonna bring in Ronaldo. :lol:

I don't know why I laughed at this :lol:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
you are an idiot? Well I dont have a doubt you are a no name loser IRL.

Ignore Christian. He's the type of poster who contributes nothing, yet loves to downgrade others. Has absolutely no clue about anything either - hprrible ignorant. Nothing to do with his anti-United agenda either btw as there's plenty of posters who dislike(d) MUFC but still speak a lot of sense. He isn't one of them, however.

Genuinely one of the worst posters of all time on this forum, and I've been on here since January 2008.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Today is the 30th anniversary of Ferguson's first European trophy.

I'm still waiting to see my club run by people with a fraction of his drive and ambition.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The Guardian:

Alex-Ferguson-001.jpg

United-gallery-3-001.jpg

United-gallery-7-001.jpg

Alex-Ferguson-002.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i hope manutd will start being crap again

Great respect to SAF

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I began reading his autobiography the day before he announced his retirement, weird.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
I have huge respect for this guy. Born winner. Winning is in his DNA.