Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
She has no chance, she is literally surrounded by enemies with much larger armies then hers, and she has no capable commander to pull a miracle out of her ass.

Plus i don't think she will fight any wars, i'm betting Jamie kills her..after he probably rapes her on the IT.

I was looking at reviews online, men there's some sad people out there. Giving the episode a 1, because not enough game of thrones and to much LOTR apparently.

These muppets don't understand that we are in the last 100 meters, we are reaching the finish line, the battles are all that is left, there is nothing to play for, there's only the big war that matters now.

Cersei has nothing left to lose anymore. Her children all gone, her family, love between her and Jamie is dead,... She is more dangerous than ever. I predict that Littlefinger will fuck Sansa over and go to Cersei because he wants that iron throne. Even if they don't have armies, those two together, that's a scary prospect.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think they're saving the Rhaegar reveal for next season. That's why they muted Lyanna.
It's super easy to put two and two together now to get R+L=J, but I believe they haven't officially confirmed that Rhaegar is the father.
So I think they'll do a short bit on Rhaegar to refresh the Burlesqonis, maybe through Dany? Or flashback from Bran to Mad King days with some sort of parallel to Jon? Then maybe have Bran tell Jon that he's the song of ice and fire.

you dont think showing lyana's baby face and than almost metamorphosing to jon's face isnt enough to confirm the R+L=J?

why/for what are they going to bring rhaegar next season?

isnt he like dead for some time now?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It confirms it for people who know who Rhaegar is. The point was that Rhaegar hasn't really been in the show and one could easily think Arthur Dayne was the father based on this season.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sword of the morning. The dude fighting ned and crew with 2 swords.^

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
season 7 , 7 episodes confirmed:

Game of Thrones fans, new episodes aren’t coming for at least another year.

HBO on Monday confirmed that the drama’s seven-episode Season 7 won’t premiere until Summer 2017 as a result of a winter-imposed production delay. The move will take Thrones out of the 2017 Emmy race, seeing as how the eligibility period ends on May 31 (first day of Summer 2017 is June 21).

Prior to this, Thrones‘ latest premiere date was April 24 (for the just-wrapped Season 6.)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
season 7 , 7 episodes confirmed:

Hopefully that means longer run time. GRRM needs to step in now, the quality of the show has dropped considerably and its all his fault.

Im not one to say i hate it, but its annoying that it got to the point where i feel like i would like to fast forward trough some scenes.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully that means longer run time. GRRM needs to step in now, the quality of the show has dropped considerably and its all his fault.

I guess it will be aired over a longer period if that;s what you mean.
They re going to be 7 ep next year and another 7 episodes in 2018 for S8.

But I would prefer to have them in 1 season all 14. It was already pretty bad with 10 episodes per year:(. Apparently it is to much for production team...

Im not one to say i hate it, but its annoying that it got to the point where i feel like i would like to fast forward trough some scenes.

I ve watched for such a long time(6 years now) that I enjoy every second of it.
But I get what you re saying, I would also cut off on some side stories or delays in to the story action..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
How many of you guys dress up and fight in the woods?

Game of thrones fans seem to be those type

Honest question

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not as many as those around here who dress up in suits and pretend they work I'd wager.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Not as many as those around here who dress up in suits and pretend they work I'd wager.

I have a suit on now and I'm pretending to work

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
How many of you guys dress up and fight in the woods?

Game of thrones fans seem to be those type

Honest question

I don't and dunno about fighting in the woods but dress up is really popular among GoT fans. Would love if Triumph would pay them a visit at some gathering.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks. Forgot to dislike it first time I saw and even after it was posted 1st and 2nd time. :thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BAELISH
Stark

Sansa will go after/sacrifice Snow?

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
game of thrones reloaded?

Movie with at least 3 got actors in it:
The Scorch Trials (2015)

missande, jojeen, little finger :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I haven't read this thread yet due to the spoilers...but rather than post about GOT in the television thread I thought I'd post my question over here...

so jon snow has since become a wildling. I'm not sure if it's because they would kill him if he didn't join them...because he is in love with ygritte...because he still considers himself part of the night's watch and is going "undercover" to find out info on the wildlings...or maybe a combination of those reasons. I'm guessing we'll know more about that later depending on what he does now that they've climbed the wall and gone to the side where he originally came from

so that's my question...and maybe I missed a scene where this was discussed...but why is the group of wildlings jon and ygritte are traveling with climbing the wall? what are they planning to do on the other side? and why the heck did they climb the wall? there is a perfectly good tunnel through the wall that jon and the other group from the night's watch used to get to the area where the wildlings live

this storyline is very confusing to me.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so that's my question...and maybe I missed a scene where this was discussed...but why is the group of wildlings jon and ygritte are traveling with climbing the wall? what are they planning to do on the other side? and why the heck did they climb the wall? there is a perfectly good tunnel through the wall that jon and the other group from the night's watch used to get to the area where the wildlings live

Their mission is to attack Catle Black from south as a decoy for Mance to surprise them from the north. Jon is there because he's expected to have knowledge on the castle. Doesn't the Night's Watch control the tunnel Jon came from? That's what Mance plans to attack.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I haven't read this thread yet due to the spoilers...but rather than post about GOT in the television thread I thought I'd post my question over here...

so jon snow has since become a wildling. I'm not sure if it's because they would kill him if he didn't join them...because he is in love with ygritte...because he still considers himself part of the night's watch and is going "undercover" to find out info on the wildlings...or maybe a combination of those reasons. I'm guessing we'll know more about that later depending on what he does now that they've climbed the wall and gone to the side where he originally came from

I think you may have missed a few scenes, in a short recap:

1. Jon never became a Wilding, he was always a brother of the NW.
  2. When he and Qhorin Halfhand were captured by the wildlings, Halfhand understood that he had to die so that Jon can infiltrate their ranks, so he let Jon beat him/kill him.
  3. This in turn made the wildlings think that Jon was deserting.
  4. Jon was assigned by Mance (leader of the wildlings at the point) to Tormunds group.
  5. Jon could not have used the tunnel to go trough it, the minute he would have suggested that, the wildlings would catch on to his rue to pose as a wildling and kill him.
  6. Finally Mance plan was to attack with the bulk of the army the wall head on, and have another smaller party attack from the less defended side in Tormund, Jon, Yrgritte etc.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Their mission is to attack Catle Black from south as a decoy for Mance to surprise them from the north. Jon is there because he's expected to have knowledge on the castle. Doesn't the Night's Watch control the tunnel Jon came from? That's what Mance plans to attack.

OK I knew they were going to castle black but didn't understand it was to attack it

yes if they are going to attack it then it's assumed jon is part of that group and so yes, he wouldn't be able to use the tunnel then, which is guarded/used by the night's watch. thanks for the help :thumbsup:

I think you may have missed a few scenes, in a short recap:

1. Jon never became a Wilding, he was always a brother of the NW.
  2. When he and Qhorin Halfhand were captured by the wildlings, Halfhand understood that he had to die so that Jon can infiltrate their ranks, so he let Jon beat him/kill him.
  3. This in turn made the wildlings think that Jon was deserting.
  4. Jon was assigned by Mance (leader of the wildlings at the point) to Tormunds group.
  5. Jon could not have used the tunnel to go trough it, the minute he would have suggested that, the wildlings would catch on to his rue to pose as a wildling and kill him.
  6. Finally Mance plan was to attack with the bulk of the army the wall head on, and have another smaller party attack from the less defended side in Tormund, Jon, Yrgritte etc.

super! thanks for the explanations

second point I definitely saw, but thought I had misunderstood

why are the wildlings attacking castle black/the wall again?

in the episodes we watched last night jon told ygritte that the wildlings had already done so 6 times and lost every time. he was warning her that they would lose again

oh man...and the bear with brienne and Jaime saved her!!! I almost fell off my seat :lol: I had horrible flashbacks of the revenant...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

White walker threat has united the biggest army of wildlings beyond the wall.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OK I knew they were going to castle black but didn't understand it was to attack it

yes if they are going to attack it then it's assumed jon is part of that group and so yes, he wouldn't be able to use the tunnel then, which is guarded/used by the night's watch. thanks for the help :thumbsup:

super! thanks for the explanations

second point I definitely saw, but thought I had misunderstood

in the episodes we watched last night jon told ygritte that the wildlings had already done so 6 times and lost every time. he was warning her that they would lose again

oh man...and the bear with brienne and Jaime saved her!!! I almost fell off my seat :lol: I had horrible flashbacks of the revenant...

Survival in a word. They were in a losing fight against the White Walkers, so Mance figured they would be more safe behind a big ass wall.

Problem was the NW orders were to keep all the wildlings out of the 7 kingdoms ( who start/end at the wall depends on how you look at it), so for them to pass over, would be trespassing into enemy territory.

Also its worth nothing that at this point nobody in the 7 kingdoms believed that the WW actually exist. They would just see the Wildlings as a invading army, as opposed to what they really are: people fleeing for their lives.

Edit: Jasper beat me to it, bastard:)

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just finished season 3 last night

looks like word is out now that white walkers exist and are coming for everyone

glad sam and gilly made it back...and jon too

wow, that wedding :eek: I knew they were going to die (heard spoilers long ago about a wedding where everyone was killed off) and I STILL couldn't believe it as it happened

obviously it saved her life, but what a tragedy that arya didn't get to see her mother one last time...they were so close to reuniting

joffrey wanting to present rob's head to sansa at his wedding :fp: I know he gets killed eventually as well...can't come soon enough!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:lol: there was a got thread all this time

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just finished season 3 last night

looks like word is out now that white walkers exist and are coming for everyone

glad sam and gilly made it back...and jon too

wow, that wedding :eek: I knew they were going to die (heard spoilers long ago about a wedding where everyone was killed off) and I STILL couldn't believe it as it happened

obviously it saved her life, but what a tragedy that arya didn't get to see her mother one last time...they were so close to reuniting

joffrey wanting to present rob's head to sansa at his wedding :fp: I know he gets killed eventually as well...can't come soon enough!

Things actually start to move way faster after season 3 ( due to this u might see a drop of quality as well in the show)

Schedule