The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Arjen robben??? Robben? We can get him???
Hell yes. Buy. Dont care about his age.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
And btw gattuso out next season. I am done. We definitely need a wc coach. He has made too many stupid decisions. Great player and all. Can work with management but he shouldnt be out coach next season.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And btw gattuso out next season. I am done. We definitely need a wc coach. He has made too many stupid decisions. Great player and all. Can work with management but he shouldnt be out coach next season.

he's young and is showing promise, i feel we would of put in Silva but his grandfather passed away so Kalinic came in even tho Cutrone should of stayed on.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
Gattuso is really humble, you think he would agree to be assistant coach to a WC coach with more experience? Or too much personality to share the sideline

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The players I would try to get rid of are Mauri, Gomez, Kalinic, and Antonelli. Locatelli can be loaned for playing time, and Montolivo is a serviceable backup to Biglia.

The CB backups are pretty decent, and seeing as Conti is having a nightmare scenario injury wise, I don't mind keeping Abate, as we would be short a RB for too long.

Borini I'm on the fence about, as at the very least he could be a good utility player being 3rd choice CF, 3rd choice FB, 5th choice winger and if he fits into the budget (which I have not considered for any of the above players)

TBH I have not even considered the off the field issues as there is so much speculation going on as to what the real scenario is that I'm not sure what to believe. Either way, we have an ok foundation in terms of coach and players that we need to add to be legitimately competitive next season.

As you say, let the cards play out over the next month or so to see the real ownership scenario, but the way I see it, Elliot is in the business of making money, not operating a football club, and the current situation may make it such that Elliot gets control of a football club valued at probably roughly 800m for half the price (even if they inject the capital that Li is supposed to inject). They can then sell it for market value and pocket a serious return, and Li will get some of the money for his money laundering troubles :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Gattuso is really humble, you think he would agree to be assistant coach to a WC coach with more experience? Or too much personality to share the sideline

not a chance

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Our OWNER came out, more than once to denounce these reports.

At some point, you stop playing the game and just go about your business.

It's like you guys expect them to make a statement EVERY TIME a media outlet reports some bullshit.

Nah, they're doing exactly what they need to.

We'll see, The next 4 months will be crucial to our future under this new management, This upcoming mercato will be more important than the last.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We'll see, The next 4 months will be crucial to our future under this new management, This upcoming mercato will be more important than the last.

I've been hearing this crap for half a year already. We will know this next month, we will know that... who says? We can go on like this 3 more seasons, media invent something, Li pays with some delay.... The truth is, we know nothing, our only choice is to trust either the owner or media

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

it is a job. It has nothing to do with humility. 0% chance any coach with any ambition will step down from coach to assistant (except tassotti who had 0 ambition)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Now we are discussing dismantling the team and changing coach :fp:

Guys get a grip.

Massaro what happened to your buttbuddy guardiola? He chocked on a big German sausage last night.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Stop commoding so hard, gentle people.

11 matches played in the 2nd half of the season. 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Defeat to the only team in the league that's truly at a world-class level. Reached Coppa Italia final knocking out Inter and Lazio.

Bring whoever you deem as the best manager in the world to Milan and he will struggle to match this record.

Gattuso slaps you all hard across the face with that 3-year contract.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
changing rino is far from the solution, the solution is 3-4 starters and another 3-4 players for the bench.

don't have to be expensive, the depth can be solved via free signings as long as they aren't strinic :fp:

starting LB, LCM, LW are needed, striker if an opportunity comes along.

RR, bonaventura and hakan should be subs, if suso wants to leave sell him too and sign a RW.

rino has earned the right to coach an entire season next year, so quit asking for him to be replaced.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Writing is on the wall.

Rino will not be here long

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

11 matches played in the 2nd half of the season. 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Defeat to the only team in the league that's truly at a world-class level. Reached Coppa Italia final knocking out Inter and Lazio.

Bring whoever you deem as the best manager in the world to Milan and he will struggle to match this record.

He nade some comical substitutions and he has done so consistently. Not inmpressed. Always said that we need a real wc coach even when gattuso was doing well.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Our OWNER came out, more than once to denounce these reports.

At some point, you stop playing the game and just go about your business.

It's like you guys expect them to make a statement EVERY TIME a media outlet reports some bullshit.

Nah, they're doing exactly what they need to.

Why did they need a postponement on such a minute sum as 10 million?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

We play so well under Gattuso that people forgot how fucking awful we were before him. That's just a huge indicator of how good he is. Now his detractors think anyone could've done it when his accomplishments so far have been exceeding expectations by far.

I think it was fair to be skeptical of Rino at first, especially because of his previous coaching efforts, but at this point he's done a fantastic job.

They already forgot about ritiro and how we were supposedly going to end up in relegation zone with Gattuso.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
We play so well under Gattuso that people forgot how fucking awful we were before him. That's just a huge indicator of how good he is. Now his detractors think anyone could've done it when his accomplishments so far have been exceeding expectations by far.

I think it was fair to be skeptical of Rino at first, especially because of his previous coaching efforts, but at this point he's done a fantastic job.

100% correct.

Can't imagine how bad we were w/ montella.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan set to announce key Gattuso renewal imminently, new deal until 2021

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

They already forgot about ritiro and how we were supposedly going to end up in relegation zone with Gattuso.

This!!!

We were absolutely awful under Montella. Gattuso has been a revelation. Iwas very sceptical when he was appointed, Thought it would end like Inzaghi and Seedorf.
But he has done a magnificent job and with a few WC players added to the squad in the next mercato, I would be more than happy to see what he can do.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conti: “I’m very calm, I’m sure that next season will be completely different and that it will be my best year

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
There is a battle inside management for gattuso.

Fassone promised the job to Mancini and wants him at milan, Mirabelli wants gattuso.

Hence the comment made by gattuso when all agree I’ll sign.

Alo what do you think?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
bah most of the writers on MN say we'll bring or a new winger or a cf. Mira likes Belotti and will be lower price. As Cutro and Silva will stay and Kale is out.

Also we signed Reina and Strinic (huge shit move).

Musa, Gomez, Bacca, Bertolacci, Kalinic will be sold. Loca loaned.

Maybe Suso and Dollar. Then budget will be bigger.

If we really need to sell to buy then fuck this new managment. But most of all f Mirabelli. For real... Mussachio??? Wtf was that... RR?? mediocre. Biglia?? 5 good-top games this year. Kale??!! Silva scored 2...ok young one...ookkkk.... Hakan can pass ok...

200 mln... Mirabelli didnt get passing grade in my books. Bomucci saved the mercato. Lucky strike.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Fassone promised the job to Mancini and wants him at milan, Mirabelli wants gattuso.

Alo what do you think?

i'm supporting the terrone faction here

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Alo what do you think?

Don't think there is any truth in it. Do you have a source for it?

Pellegatti, usually quite reliable when it comes to Milan rumours, said this:

The coach will sign a three-year agreement and earn 2 Million euro per year excl. bonus, for a contract ready already since about 10 days, compared to the declarations made by ds Mirabelli last March 28th at the event held in Franciacorta.

The basical agreement has already been ready for some time, therefore, with Fassone already positively in talks with the Chinese property and with Elliott to have the definitive ok, the postponement of the renewal has arrived due to commitments made by Fassone to the Rossoneri.

On Friday, before the match against Juventus, Fassone had a long phone call with the Rossoneri coach, making it clear that it was not the right moment to speak about the contract extension or sign the agreement in Turin in a hurry in a hotel given the imminent matches against Juve and Inter.

In the end, the situation definitely unlocked yesterday after the resolution of some small problems related to small technicalities related to penalties on the contract itself.

Source: Premium Sport.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i'm supporting the terrone faction here

definitely, I want Gattuso to stay and proof his doubters wrong for a long time.

However, his inexplicable love for Kalinic bothers me.

On another note:

Il Mattino: Possible exchange between Milan and Napoli? Milan has set his eyes on Callejon, who Napoli values at 35M. Meanwhile, Napoli is still interested in Suso, who has a buy-out clause of 40M.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Alo what do you think?

Whaaat.. how can mancini even be considered.. fak off fassone!

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Alo88 - he used Kali yesterday due to Silva possibly being affected due to the death of his grandfather. In general I believe Gattuso values experience, specifically in Serie A. I am sure he won't cry after Kalinic if he were to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule